Close to 8K pack Orlando gun show at ...

Close to 8K pack Orlando gun show at fairgrounds

There are 5 comments on the WDBO-AM Orlando story from Jan 7, 2013, titled Close to 8K pack Orlando gun show at fairgrounds. In it, WDBO-AM Orlando reports that:

As gun control becomes a heated debate across the country, thousands of people flocked to a gun show at the fairgrounds in Orlando Saturday and Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDBO-AM Orlando.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Just another positive economic sign....President Obama has defeated the Bush recession and people are spending money again....and on american-made products, no less.....Win-Win.....

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 8, 2013
Gluteus Maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
And the fear of a "gun grab" recommendation coming from Biden's committee, coupled with the fact that Florida has no teams in the NFL playoffs had nothing to do with the high attendance. Dream on liberal yankee.
The fact that the gun sales surge, is nationwide....proves you, merely beligerent and uninformed.....
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

#7 Jan 8, 2013
Blue is not unintelligent, he has simply had way too much of the Obama kool-aid. The surge in gun sales has nothing to do with an improved economy-it can't since the economy has not truly improved. False employment statistics driven by seasonal retail hiring (most of those "hires" are now out of work again, you know) are just more of BHO's smoke and mirrors. The surge in gun sales is a reaction to the threat of draconian gun laws pushed through by idiots who think that weapons, not people, are the issue.
Lost 10 Pounds

Spring, TX

#8 Jul 25, 2013
I'll address this later.
Six Figures

Spring, TX

#10 Aug 17, 2013
I just checked out some new weapons today as well. You have to have enough strength in your hands to pull the slide back or what are you going to do? Toss it at them, use it as a hammer, etc.? One even had a laser.

I've lost 20 lbs. total. What have you lost besides a few toes?

Diabete does not go away on its own and the way you eat as evidenced by your posts, there's no way you lost an oz. You're just made because you got caught in your own web when you were bragging.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 min -Prince- 19,090
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Obama is a joke 1,403,229
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 7 min crucifiedguy 1,568
Cave Exploration (Jan '14) 1 hr omegaltd 12
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Murphey_Law 513,413
Music (Jun '10) 2 hr Notliz 1,639
News How gay rights advance democracy in the Middle ... 2 hr Marco R s Secret ... 3

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages