Vontae Davis: Dolphins' top draft pick arrested

Cornerback Vontae Davis during practice. Dolphins rookie cornerback Vontae Davis was arrested two weeks ago and charged with unnecessary vehicular noise and driving without a valid license, according to a Champaign Police Department report. Full Story
Jeff Fire Island

Miami, FL

#10691 Apr 25, 2013
Jake Long may or may not be breaking down.....it's a gamble and only time will really tell. I never cared for Sean Smith either, a disappointingly nonphysical CB despite his size. Bush did better pounding up the middle than I thought he would but he wasn't the kind of RB this new staff really wants.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10692 Apr 25, 2013
Bush was surely gonna break down, thrown into the jaws like that...he's a small guy.....Looking for Fins to take OL, Ansah the DE from BYU...possibly a TE or reciever....they are hard to read.....
Jeff Fire Island

Miami, FL

#10693 Apr 26, 2013
Suprising but not shocking move by Fins/Ireland....time will tell if this works or ends up like most of Ireland's draft picks.

Level 7

Location hidden

#10694 Apr 26, 2013
Yeah...he is supposed to be a future stud....will see what they do today....Shocked the Bill's did all that, just to pick the wrong Qb....lol....some teams just deserve to be crappy, eh?
Jeff Fire Island

Miami, FL

#10695 Apr 26, 2013
I'm glad the Bills took Manuel. The Bills can keep the Jets company in the AFC East basement for the next few years.

Level 7

Location hidden

#10696 Apr 26, 2013
Boy, Gruden and now, Colin Cowherd ripped Miami a new ahole over that pick.....hope he prove's them wrong, but they may be right.....3rd pick in the draft, for a guy that did'nt even play fulltime......and your 2nd pick is gone now.....
Jeff Fire Island

Miami, FL

#10697 Apr 26, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Boy, Gruden and now, Colin Cowherd ripped Miami a new ahole over that pick.....hope he prove's them wrong, but they may be right.....3rd pick in the draft, for a guy that did'nt even play fulltime......and your 2nd pick is gone now.....
.....plus he had only 5 sacks last year, plus he had shoulder surgery just a couple months ago, plus he weighs only 240something, plus Ireland is rarely right. But, time will tell.

Level 7

Location hidden

#10698 Apr 26, 2013
Too bad they can't draft a GM in the 2nd round.....
Jeff Fire Island

Miami, FL

#10699 Apr 26, 2013
The Fins could trade Ireland for a late 7th rounder and half-filled cup of Gatorade.

Level 7

Location hidden

#10700 Apr 26, 2013
Only thing is....i saw people bitch about Ted Thompson in Green Bay....on Topix, for years and years, before they got their SB win....so, what do we know, really?.....
Wntergirl

Spring, TX

#10702 Jul 31, 2013
I don't eat dolphin. I don't eat much meat. lol
Anonymous

Delhi, India

#10703 Aug 1, 2013
I hope they catch the real crook.
o rob

Ocala, FL

#10704 Aug 12, 2013
Go Miami! Jets Blow!

Level 7

Location hidden

#10706 Sep 17, 2013
Dolphins looking more and more for real.....Tannehill is the real deal....
Blowhole News

Miami, FL

#10707 Sep 18, 2013
So far, they're doing better than I expected. Tough next few games though.
Menu

United States

#10708 Sep 18, 2013
And the Jets still suck....

And Wntergirl does eat red meat....like Sanchez does....

“I do give a dam”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Beaver Falls, PA

#10709 Sep 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Dolphins looking more and more for real.....Tannehill is the real deal....
This guy is better than Dan the Man himself...Give it some time, the dude will go down in Dolphin History as one of the greats...
Jets Blow

United States

#10710 Sep 18, 2013
One season and 2 games...and he is better than Dan Marino already...okay....
Beaver Receiver

Miami, FL

#10711 Sep 18, 2013
Frozenbeaver wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy is better than Dan the Man himself...Give it some time, the dude will go down in Dolphin History as one of the greats...
Hot damn, talk about premature ejaculation. Wait at least 2 full season before shooting a load.

“I do give a dam”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Beaver Falls, PA

#10712 Sep 18, 2013
Beaver Receiver wrote:
<quoted text>
Hot damn, talk about premature ejaculation. Wait at least 2 full season before shooting a load.
You are just happy to see me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
first time wanted to try oral 5 min orlando 32819 9
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,125,309
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr The Real Missy 17,680
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr marce-encore 488,890
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 1 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,910
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 9,100
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 17,162
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]