Persons of interest named in Orlando ...

Persons of interest named in Orlando restaurant shooting

There are 3 comments on the Click Orlando story from Nov 19, 2012, titled Persons of interest named in Orlando restaurant shooting. In it, Click Orlando reports that:

Orange County deputies have named two persons of interest on Monday in the Orlando restaurant shooting, killing an employee at the restaurant last month .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click Orlando.

Gluteus Maximus

Bethpage, NY

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Execute This Killer wrote:
Thanks. Walt Disney for destroying Florida . You Jews should be executed !
I seriously doubt that these two Africans are of the Jewish faith. And, Walt Disney had nothing to do with inner city blacks destroying their communities and behaving like animals. No Disney in Detroit, no Disney in Washington DC, no Disney in Baltimore and no Disney in Cleveland.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#5 Nov 20, 2012
Execute This Killer wrote:
<quoted text>Dream on ! Disney has destroyed Orlando and are working on America ! Powerful Disney are the leader of Jewish Cancer in America . Changing our laws in America . Disney spells corruption and more . Tell those filthy pigs to show the evidence ? Disney has everything to do with Florida imploding ! EVERYTHING ! Tell Disney to sue me ? Disney has brought down the society in Florida and really America . Their criminals and traitors ! And I'm talking about crooked Jews not the whole Jewish Faith . Penny Pritzker Disney buddy is the Jewish Mafia in Chicago but yet she robbed Orlando . Stop your lying !
No one has destroyed Orlando. The city is thriving. You're delusional along with being a PERVERT. Florida is not "imploding". Florida's economy is improving all the time with our Republican governor. Why would anyone sue a loser like you? You have NOTHING. No one wants your cheesy pictures of dead celebs, you retard, or your tacky trailer. Baldwin Park is a lovely neighborhood, built where there was nothing but urban blight. You're just a jealous old loser who never succeeded at anything but getting arrested repeatedly. Do the world a favor, you illiterate fat pusbag-DIE.

Spring, TX

#7 Aug 8, 2013
Everywhere you look, the Tavares of Shallowness is the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 word game (Jan '11) 2 min Will_Power II 13,783
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,292,032
two words (Jul '10) 3 min Will_Power II 27,590
The alphabet (Jun '06) 5 min Will_Power II 1,563
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 10 min Will_Power II 9,634
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 1 hr Will_Power II 22,620
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Will_Power II 18,460
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Dotter 503,413
More from around the web

Personal Finance