Barack Obama is a Christian

I have not determined for whom I shall vote in the upcoming presidential primary. Full Story
First Prev
of 245
Next Last

“Participant S.E Asia War Games”

Since: Dec 07

Arden

#5556 Jun 27, 2011
CBart95 wrote:
<quoted text>
In your rage you've ignored the dignity of the office and the occupant and have displayed unnessaary disrespect in a public forum for the Office of the President of the United States.
To what end? What purpose?
How in blazes are sober ,mature American citizens and taxpayers to be expected to view your harsh insults of their,yours and my President? You have really only shown no respect for your freedom of speech by this childish demonstration. You need professional counseling, much like an addict or an alchoholic recieves to deal with ans,if possible,save you in your mental crisis...and everyone elses prayers for your recovery to sanity.
funny dems didn't show any respect for bush, or the office, but you find fault for people doing the same to obama. oh i forgot it's the same old double standard. here's one for ya, dems and repubs are both blind followers. until people are more interested in being Americans than being a dem or repub the country will continue on the path toward becoming the next third world country.

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#5557 Jun 27, 2011
ynotpw wrote:
<quoted text>
funny dems didn't show any respect for bush, or the office, but you find fault for people doing the same to obama. oh i forgot it's the same old double standard. here's one for ya, dems and repubs are both blind followers. until people are more interested in being Americans than being a dem or repub the country will continue on the path toward becoming the next third world country.
Can you believe it?

That liberals would have a double standard????

Your point regarding party distinctions is RIGHT ON!

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#5558 Jul 6, 2011
CBart95 wrote:
<quoted text>
In your rage you've ignored the dignity of the office and the occupant and have displayed unnessaary disrespect in a public forum for the Office of the President of the United States.
To what end? What purpose?
How in blazes are sober ,mature American citizens and taxpayers to be expected to view your harsh insults of their,yours and my President? You have really only shown no respect for your freedom of speech by this childish demonstration. You need professional counseling, much like an addict or an alchoholic recieves to deal with ans,if possible,save you in your mental crisis...and everyone elses prayers for your recovery to sanity.
Obama has never been "President":
http://www.thepostemail.com/09/11/10/there-is...
Teacher

Tampa, FL

#5559 Jul 6, 2011
Obama has had so many opportunities to do what every professing Christian would do.

The very same thing M.Bachman has done on at least two occations I have seen on national TV interviews.

Publicly confess Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Saviour....It's a very simple thing to do ....but, the one thing Obama will not do....

Mr. Obama is not a Christian.
Dingo

Elk Grove, CA

#5560 Jul 6, 2011
Jesus was gay and a good con man.
Teacher wrote:
Obama has had so many opportunities to do what every professing Christian would do.
The very same thing M.Bachman has done on at least two occations I have seen on national TV interviews.
Publicly confess Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Saviour....It's a very simple thing to do ....but, the one thing Obama will not do....
Mr. Obama is not a Christian.
LOL

Tampa, FL

#5561 Jul 7, 2011
Dingo wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds just like o-bomb-a.......
with a.... colossal LIAR and bull$hitter thrown in.....

Swift Water,NY

#5562 Jul 11, 2011
Dingo wrote:
<quoted text>
Blasphemer
12 Pounds Lost

Spring, TX

#5563 Jul 30, 2013
DB Writer "Spring Tx" needs more threads to post about the President.

Swift Water,NY

#5564 Sep 1, 2013
12 Pounds Lost wrote:
DB Writer "Spring Tx" needs more threads to post about the President.
Obama has never BEEN "The President". He is a criminal usurper,by fraud,during time of war. That makes Obama a spy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 245
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Portlandia 1,153,044
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 min Mary NY 490,126
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 26 min zazz 96,608
Review: Global Motorwerks LLC (Aug '13) 4 hr Melanie 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr kal 49,174
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 hr Miles 70,587
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 12 hr Miles 17,702
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando