Psychic claims Casey Anthony is prote...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#41 Aug 20, 2011
OMG
I just had an open vision of the Nut Hut Crew blathering about psychics for the rest of the weekend.

Plus somebody from someone's past whose name starts with 'M' wants someone to look in the top of the closet, someone will find what they seek there.
dayz of logic

Huntington, IN

#42 Aug 20, 2011
WAS sanka wrote:
OMG
I just had an open vision of the Nut Hut Crew blathering about psychics for the rest of the weekend.
Plus somebody from someone's past whose name starts with 'M' wants someone to look in the top of the closet, someone will find what they seek there.
do YOU think kimmie would need to do $10 walk-in "readings", if she had ability to help law enforcement find caylee or other missing/dead kids?

i don't.

twitter.com/KimmieRoseZapf
Clara Voyant

Ormond Beach, FL

#43 Aug 21, 2011
OMG we HAVE gone to the psychics!
dayz o laughter

Huntington, IN

#44 Aug 21, 2011
Clara Voyant wrote:
OMG we HAVE gone to the psychics!
we have gone to the dogs, clara.

Level 5

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#45 Aug 21, 2011
LOLOL Yeah errr uhmmm ok
Jennifer Baily

Temperance, MI

#46 Apr 13, 2014
I just saw that Kimmie Rose had posted a comment on her website about this case. Someone had asked her "who" she felt killed the baby. Kimmie Rose said "The message I gave was to Casey so she would tell the truth. She knows who did it and is afraid of him". After reviewing the video I heard her say "Please forgive Pop Pop". I think she was referring to Caseys father.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#47 Apr 13, 2014
Jennifer Baily wrote:
I just saw that Kimmie Rose had posted a comment on her website about this case. Someone had asked her "who" she felt killed the baby. Kimmie Rose said "The message I gave was to Casey so she would tell the truth. She knows who did it and is afraid of him". After reviewing the video I heard her say "Please forgive Pop Pop". I think she was referring to Caseys father.
Which proves Kimmie Rose is no psychic and should shut her gob.
Corey87

Belleville, Canada

#48 Jun 20, 2014
I don’t think the auto body place is where they should have looked.

I do believe that Casey was protecting someone - a family member. Casey screwed over her family but at the same time they stuck together. The family dynamic is so screwed up. There are so many possibilities!

Casey could have accidentally or intentionally killed Casey.

Her father George could have murdered Caylee or found her in the pool.

BUT I believe that Casey Anthony is protecting her BROTHER, Lee Anthony.
He testified and cried about how lonely and left out he felt in the family.

Could it be possible that Caylee and Casey were getting the attention from his family that he so desperately craved? If the allegations of molestation on his part are true… Casey has said she threatened to kill him if he ever tried again. Could all of this made him snap and harm Caylee? Accidentally or intentionally? To send a message to Casey or possibly he was just so angry that her death just happened because of all that rage and hurt inside of him?

He was the one that witnessed the fight the night before Caylee disappeared and he was the one that got Casey to admit she had been missing so easily when she wouldn’t talk to anybody else. Maybe they worked together?

There is also the possibility that both of them wanted Caylee gone. Lee because he craved the attention and Casey because she wanted to be free of her child? It seems the parents weren’t the best and maybe they thought it was the only way to get what both wanted? Casey wouldn’t have her mother controlling her anymore and trying to be Caylee’s mother instead of Grandmother and Lee would get the affection once everything had settled down or maybe during more private and less spotlight moments.

The fact that they looked so closely at Casey and George Anthony sends signals that the family was messed up. Casey accused her father of killing Caylee. Her brother was in the spotlight the least. It would give him the opportunity not to be looked at and scrutinized so closely by investigators and the media. I know this sounds crazy… It’s just a theory and an instinct I have. I don’t know why or when it came to me.
marce-redux

Chula Vista, CA

#49 Jun 20, 2014
Did it occur to you that Casey killed her baby BECAUSE the family is so screwed up?

Why do you look to someone else? Who else besides Casey would want Caylee dead? Who else besides Casey hid from her parents so she wouldn't have to produce a dead Caylee?

What mother doesn't report her child 'missing'? The answer is someone who doesn't want anyone to know her child is not around. Because then she'd have to explain.

Ever hear of Occam's Razor?
WTF from - CA

Lake Forest, CA

#52 Jun 29, 2014
The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say that pretty much sums it up. Casey alone did the deed.
Are you saying that indeed KC is innocent and it was non other than Zanny who cycled into JB Park and wrenched Caylee from the loving breast of KC shoved her on her handlebars and drove off ???? You are most certainly a fickle a Hairy Chin EH?
You apparently hunt with the hounds and run with the hare.
No Pun Intended - Chin Chin Drink up.
THE REAL MISSY FIT

Lake Forest, CA

#53 Jun 29, 2014
I HAVE BEEN LYING TO YOU ALL !

I love Casey and all those who kill their kids. Sorry it's just the way I am.

Not only that I get a Penny-A-Post.
marvin the martian

Orlando, FL

#55 Jul 2, 2014
Cannot believe people still think CA is innocent and a misunderstood sweetheart who is brave, loyal and honorable with stellar character. She was lucky that the jurors were so very stupid and couldn't think their way out of a paper bag.
Jinx

Spring, TX

#57 Mar 8, 2015
Same theories for Arias and Durst. No one really believes these small people were able to execute these horrific murders without help or at least help disposing of the bodies.
Jinx

Spring, TX

#58 Mar 20, 2015
There are no innocent parties in any of these cases. Is K-C still mad she and Kool-Aid didn't get to go on the Carribean Cruise? Guess she should not have spilled the beans about her touchy feely (not in a good way) family. How can her mom sleep at night, knowing she didn't protect "the girls"?
_Learsi

Spring, TX

#59 Apr 8, 2015
marce-redux wrote:
Did it occur to you that Casey killed her baby BECAUSE the family is so screwed up?
Why do you look to someone else? Who else besides Casey would want Caylee dead? Who else besides Casey hid from her parents so she wouldn't have to produce a dead Caylee?
What mother doesn't report her child 'missing'? The answer is someone who doesn't want anyone to know her child is not around. Because then she'd have to explain.
Ever hear of Occam's Razor?
From the number of posts of mine you are answering, you obviously want my attention.
What what what? What is it? Why does your name keep changing? Hmm?

No good family recipes?

No good book/movie recommends?

No coffee clubs/lunch clubs?

This is why I ignore you. All I ever saw was you whine about having to diet which might explain your snippy shrewish attitude.

Now go change your socks and have someone else come after me. It's a simple game.
marce-encore

Chula Vista, CA

#60 Apr 8, 2015
_Learsi wrote:
<quoted text>
From the number of posts of mine you are answering, you obviously want my attention.
What what what? What is it? Why does your name keep changing? Hmm?
No good family recipes?
No good book/movie recommends?
No coffee clubs/lunch clubs?
This is why I ignore you. All I ever saw was you whine about having to diet which might explain your snippy shrewish attitude.
Now go change your socks and have someone else come after me. It's a simple game.
It can be very dangerous to make assumptions.

Not one thing you have said about me is true. Not one. I don't change socks to hide my name.

MY snippy shrewish attitude? Oh, ignoramus, you always make my day.
_Learsi

Spring, TX

#62 Apr 8, 2015
marce-encore wrote:
<quoted text>
It can be very dangerous to make assumptions.
Not one thing you have said about me is true. Not one. I don't change socks to hide my name.
MY snippy shrewish attitude? Oh, ignoramus, you always make my day.
Never been on a diet or posted about being on a diet? Never answered for Mulder or someone else? Of course, you have. One gets slam dunked and another one comes out.

This board has more socks than the Duggar kids have feet. ;_) It is hilarious. They even admit to denying their socks.

Let's see who stumbles out next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,565,676
*great oaks village* (Oct '09) 5 hr Tammy 28
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 hr fortmyersf 513,331
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr zazz 98,449
last post wins! (Jul '11) 16 hr Princess Hey 6,055
3 word game (Jan '11) 16 hr Princess Hey 14,298
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 16 hr Princess Hey 13,011

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages