Psychic claims Casey Anthony is prote...

Psychic claims Casey Anthony is protecting someone

Posted in the Orlando Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Carol Stream, IL

#1 Aug 31, 2008
According to a psychic radio personality, Kimmie Rose, she told FBI to talk to a guy at the auto parts store because he knows where Caylee's body is located. Kimmie also states that Tony hid Caylee in the trunk and that Casey is trying to protect someone.

This letter that she reads to Cindy from Caylee is very chilling - whether it's true or not!

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/myfox/pages/Home/...
mayree24

Orlando, FL

#2 Aug 31, 2008
CSTech75 wrote:
According to a psychic radio personality, Kimmie Rose, she told FBI to talk to a guy at the auto parts store because he knows where Caylee's body is located. Kimmie also states that Tony hid Caylee in the trunk and that Casey is trying to protect someone.
This letter that she reads to Cindy from Caylee is very chilling - whether it's true or not!
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/myfox/pages/Home/...
i listened to it twice, it didnt say tony hid her, just a man
and yes, very chilling
Oh Dear

United States

#3 Aug 31, 2008
Oh Good,...let us listen to a radio psychic - I knew something logical would crack this case wide open,....

Wait,...I am getting a message from,....beyond,...wait,...

"Mommy,....mommy,....y,.. (no),...why (yes that is it),....r,....these people,....alllllllll,.......s o foolish,....It was Colonel Mustard,...in the parlor,....with the noose"

The truth is the child is dead, has been dead, and the mother is guilty. Now put down the enquirer,...slowly,...and walk away quietly
mayree24

Orlando, FL

#4 Aug 31, 2008
i never commented on the validity of the info given
just that the subject is on everyone's mind everyday
Duh

Geneva, FL

#5 Aug 31, 2008
Another idiot jumping on the celebrity bus! Notice there's no info in her little message that wasn't already in the news or so vague that it could tie into just about anything? If she's so in tune with Caylee, why didn't she find out where her body is? How the heck does a 3 year old give a clue about an auto parts store? This one's several crayons short of 64 colors in my opinion!
mayree24

Orlando, FL

#6 Aug 31, 2008
baez has a tough client to defend, and attacking ocso puts a bad taste in my mouth
i wish tim and his crew could find that baby
stacie

Boynton Beach, FL

#7 Aug 31, 2008
Duh wrote:
Another idiot jumping on the celebrity bus! Notice there's no info in her little message that wasn't already in the news or so vague that it could tie into just about anything? If she's so in tune with Caylee, why didn't she find out where her body is? How the heck does a 3 year old give a clue about an auto parts store? This one's several crayons short of 64 colors in my opinion!
you must be psycic too because you just read my mind..lol you took the words right out of my mouth.. what's up with the psycic? i dont believe4 one second she didn't know about this case.. maybe she thinks she can get casey to talk by saying this.. that's why she is insisting on seeing casey but she wants to throw herself into this case. maybe she's friends with the anthony's.. caylee a 3 yr old told her all of that.. caylee said she was in a hot car, and whoever did this did it so she would be in a safe place. she tells her to talk to the man in the parts store but she convienently forgot to tell the psycic where the man dumped her. or who the man was..not even one clue..we all have are own theories of what happened..she is taking her theory and acting like caylee said it in a vision.. and all the information she gave is on the news.. and the car part store she mentioned was also in the 400 pages of evidence.. tony took his car to a shop to have his car fixed.. i seriously doubt casey is sitting in jail covering for someone right now,, anyone who can clean out thier best friends account, all of it, not even leaving a dime in it.. and steal from there own grandparents and not even care about there child is or they are hurting by hiding the truth..is too selfish to sit in jail for anyone.. casey would never cover for anyone..especially if she had to sit in jail. this lady is cindy's friend or just looking to profit from missing caylee like all the other voltures and blood suckers ..

“P.B.L.”

Lake Mary, Florida

#8 Aug 31, 2008
Oh Dear wrote:
Oh Good,...let us listen to a radio psychic - I knew something logical would crack this case wide open,....
"Mommy,....mommy,....y,.. (no),...why (yes that is it),....r,....these people,....alllllllll,.......s o foolish,....It was Colonel Mustard,...in the parlor,....with the noose"
The truth is the child is dead, has been dead, and the mother is guilty. Now put down the enquirer,...slowly,...and walk away quietly
hee hee hee. Now that's funny
Stormy

AOL

#9 Aug 31, 2008
Lillian

Temperance, MI

#10 Sep 1, 2008
You are all missing the boat. This message was meant to get to Casey to talk. I thought the psychic was genuine. You could see it in her eyes.
Oh Dear

West Monroe, LA

#11 Sep 1, 2008
Lillian wrote:
You are all missing the boat. This message was meant to get to Casey to talk. I thought the psychic was genuine. You could see it in her eyes.
And lillian I can read it in your words,...you are a nice lady - ignorant of what this psychic is doing - but nice.
Stormy

Sharpsburg, MD

#12 Sep 1, 2008
What happened to the other psychics?

United States

#13 Sep 1, 2008
Oh Dear wrote:
Whether someone believes in psychics or not, her information needs to be taken into consideration. I am a crime scene technician/investigator and when doing an investigation, we are told to be objective-unbiased. we have to take EVERY single thing into consideration.

I don't think this lady is looking for 5 minutes of fame - she's already got her own station and is already well-known soooo ......

United States

#14 Sep 1, 2008
mayree24 wrote:
<quoted text>
i listened to it twice, it didnt say tony hid her, just a man
and yes, very chilling
Yes, you're right.

United States

#15 Sep 1, 2008
Duh wrote:
To answer your question, she did say she knows where Caylee is. She also says she knows who did it and that she told the FBI and other LE.

As for your other questions - I don't know. Like i said, when doing an investigation, you have to remain objective - no matter how loony or loopy something sounds.
I just post

Mckees Rocks, PA

#16 Sep 1, 2008
CSTech75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether someone believes in psychics or not, her information needs to be taken into consideration. I am a crime scene technician/investigator and when doing an investigation, we are told to be objective-unbiased. we have to take EVERY single thing into consideration.
I don't think this lady is looking for 5 minutes of fame - she's already got her own station and is already well-known soooo ......
It is time that the Le tells us if they have found DNa from a nanny in/around the car
on anything belonging to Caylee ever i mean after two years surely the Nanny had fingerprints on Caylee's stuff that she had with her?

Her toys hold the clues
and where is Caylee's backpack/
the one George said had MONKEYS on it?

United States

#17 Sep 1, 2008
Stormy wrote:
What happened to the other psychics?
They're still searching areas.
mia

Kingston, NY

#18 Sep 1, 2008
CSTech75 wrote:
<quoted text>
To answer your question, she did say she knows where Caylee is. She also says she knows who did it and that she told the FBI and other LE.
As for your other questions - I don't know. Like i said, when doing an investigation, you have to remain objective - no matter how loony or loopy something sounds.
If she truly knows where this child is then its time she take the FBI or other law enforcement to her and proove just how reliable/sincere she really is
Oh Dear

West Monroe, LA

#19 Sep 1, 2008
CSTech75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my.
Ok.
I think aliens abducted the child, and that she is being held in an underground bunker in Nevada.
Remember, you must take EVERY single think into consideration.
And according to other rumors running rampant, I think she is really the child of Bristol Palin - please spend weeks exploring these two leads.
Thank you.
Glad I could help.
Get back to me.
girlie

Crescent City, CA

#20 Sep 1, 2008
stacie wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be psycic too because you just read my mind..lol you took the words right out of my mouth.. what's up with the psycic? i dont believe4 one second she didn't know about this case.. maybe she thinks she can get casey to talk by saying this.. that's why she is insisting on seeing casey but she wants to throw herself into this case. maybe she's friends with the anthony's.. caylee a 3 yr old told her all of that.. caylee said she was in a hot car, and whoever did this did it so she would be in a safe place. she tells her to talk to the man in the parts store but she convienently forgot to tell the psycic where the man dumped her. or who the man was..not even one clue..we all have are own theories of what happened..she is taking her theory and acting like caylee said it in a vision.. and all the information she gave is on the news.. and the car part store she mentioned was also in the 400 pages of evidence.. tony took his car to a shop to have his car fixed.. i seriously doubt casey is sitting in jail covering for someone right now,, anyone who can clean out thier best friends account, all of it, not even leaving a dime in it.. and steal from there own grandparents and not even care about there child is or they are hurting by hiding the truth..is too selfish to sit in jail for anyone.. casey would never cover for anyone..especially if she had to sit in jail. this lady is cindy's friend or just looking to profit from missing caylee like all the other voltures and blood suckers ..
Thank you..I have a vision,too..The psychic will become very well known to the tv viewers.She will make much money and she will not lead anyone to Caylee!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min flack 1,263,610
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Milee 72,450
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr AN is me 501,493
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 hr LizW 18,340
two words (Jul '10) 9 hr CJ Rocker 27,331
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 9 hr CJ Rocker 12,716
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr ritedownthemiddle 54,318
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages