Police say found bones not Caylee Ant...

Police say found bones not Caylee Anthony's

There are 2372 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Nov 13, 2008, titled Police say found bones not Caylee Anthony's. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

For a brief time Thursday, the search for missing Caylee Anthony appeared to be over.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Emo Moosh

United States

#2436 Nov 16, 2008
Pinky Tuscadero wrote:
<quoted text>
Lee, Lee, Lee, there's no need to worry, I'm not going to take away your piece of tail. You can still give your momma all the lovin she needs.
Oh, and no need to hide your Location unless you are guilty of something right? Someone who is dangerous is the kind of person who has to hide their location. Don't worry, your ghost surfing or fake proxy floating or whatever you are doing still can't hide ya, especially since the LE probably have several pics of you already attending all those functions that have to do with Kidfinders, the anthonys or whatever. They know about you already.
Paranoia, mean destroyahhh put the METH PIPE DOWN BUDDY
Talk about paranoia, i.diot. You call me Lee, yet I'm not Lee. No, I'm not George either. Nor am I Cindy.

But I am so dangerous and that is why I ghost surf. So you don't know where I am on the internet. I'm proxyfied.

(Can't see it but I'm snickering at your dumba.ss)

You play an EXCELLENT psycho on the internet. I give you my props.
It's not much of a stretch to assume that it carries over into your everyday pathetic life.
Emo Moosh

United States

#2437 Nov 16, 2008
ddny wrote:
Hi emo/clovis. I'm wondering if you could answer this post. I've been very curious as to what your answer would be. Thanks.
Clovis Patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my job to explain all her lies. It will all come out.
<quoted text>
<quoted text> Some of which may not be lies, afterall. They might just be different names.
<quoted text> I dunno. I've never personally met one.
I've met evil basstards who I could foresee putting a young ignorant single mother thru something like this though. Some have been in and out of prison, others have not. But make no mistake, evil lurks where good men do nothing.
One area where good men are doing very little is blackmarket children.
<quoted text>
I have read many of your posts on the many threads that you go to. I cannot say I agree with you, but some of your posts make me think and I respect the fact that you keep at it. However, right here in this post is where you make no sense to me. It's very contradictory.
If casey and her family truly believe caylee to be alive, why won't casey tell the truth now if it could even, just possibly, lead LE/fbi to find her? Even if by telling the truth now could lead to her facing criminal charges and possible jail time, wouldn't/shouldn't it be worth sitting in jail if it meant her daughter might be "rescued" from these black market kidnappers? The unspeakable things that could be happening to this innocent child right now should behoove casey to tell everything she knows, right now, to possibly get her back.
She says she doesn't trust le, cindy says they are prosecuting her for political reasons, well, what would be better pr than to find a live caylee and bust a black market kidnapping ring or prosecute a young single mother?
As far as casey just doing what she was told to for 31 days by the kidnappers, on some level, I can try to understand that, but I have to ask you, did she have to look so happy doing it?
""She says she doesn't trust le, cindy says they are prosecuting her for political reasons, well, what would be better pr than to find a live caylee and bust a black market kidnapping ring or prosecute a young single mother?""

It's far from over.

Did you see the instant reaction from the FBI and OCSO at the discovery of "remains" during the Padilla dive team debacle?

""Early Thursday afternoon, the dive team confirmed to Eyewitness News that they had located several children's toys inside a plastic bag in the river, including a plastic shamrock toy. The toys were then taken away as evidence, but TV crews were not allowed to view them. They also claimed to have found three or four bones but didn't identify whether or not they were human bones. The FBI and Orange County Sheriff's Deputies were on the way to the scene. However, an FBI spokesman told Eyewitness News the agency was "very skeptical" the discovery would turn out to be Caylee's body. ""

Read this again:

"The FBI and Orange County Sheriff's Deputies were on the way to the scene. However, an FBI spokesman told Eyewitness News the agency was "very skeptical" the discovery would turn out to be Caylee's body."

"On the way to the scent" BEFORE they even examined the discovered "remains", the FBI was "skeptical", the discovery would turn out to be Caylee's body.

Why is that do you suppose?
Emo Moosh

United States

#2438 Nov 16, 2008

"On the way to the scene" BEFORE they even examined the discovered "remains", the FBI was "skeptical", the discovery would turn out to be Caylee's body.

ddny

Spring Valley, NY

#2439 Nov 16, 2008
Emo Moosh wrote:
<quoted text>
""She says she doesn't trust le, cindy says they are prosecuting her for political reasons, well, what would be better pr than to find a live caylee and bust a black market kidnapping ring or prosecute a young single mother?""
It's far from over.
Did you see the instant reaction from the FBI and OCSO at the discovery of "remains" during the Padilla dive team debacle?
""Early Thursday afternoon, the dive team confirmed to Eyewitness News that they had located several children's toys inside a plastic bag in the river, including a plastic shamrock toy. The toys were then taken away as evidence, but TV crews were not allowed to view them. They also claimed to have found three or four bones but didn't identify whether or not they were human bones. The FBI and Orange County Sheriff's Deputies were on the way to the scene. However, an FBI spokesman told Eyewitness News the agency was "very skeptical" the discovery would turn out to be Caylee's body. ""
Read this again:
"The FBI and Orange County Sheriff's Deputies were on the way to the scene. However, an FBI spokesman told Eyewitness News the agency was "very skeptical" the discovery would turn out to be Caylee's body."
"On the way to the scent" BEFORE they even examined the discovered "remains", the FBI was "skeptical", the discovery would turn out to be Caylee's body.
why don't you tell me? You seem to have an opinion about it.
Level 1

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2440 Nov 16, 2008
Pinky Tuscadero wrote:
<quoted text>
Lee, Lee, Lee, there's no need to worry, I'm not going to take away your piece of tail. You can still give your momma all the lovin she needs.
Oh, and no need to hide your Location unless you are guilty of something right? Someone who is dangerous is the kind of person who has to hide their location. Don't worry, your ghost surfing or fake proxy floating or whatever you are doing still can't hide ya, especially since the LE probably have several pics of you already attending all those functions that have to do with Kidfinders, the anthonys or whatever. They know about you already.
Paranoia, mean destroyahhh put the METH PIPE DOWN BUDDY
Why attack? Really. And with this...

...wild speculations as to identity, incest...is this the best you have?

...and quoting 80's metal lyrics?...about paranoia? your whole post seems paranoid, just because of the wild leaps you make. Surely you see this.

Come on.
yomomma

AOL

#2441 Nov 16, 2008
Emo Moosh wrote:
<quoted text>
They also said the hair was DEFINITELY Caylee's and it PROVED she was dead, but that wasn't true either.
On October 11th, the results were ordered TURNED OVER to the defense within 10 days along with the Hair and Air findings.
Again, the Prosecution does not have to turn anything over (share would be more appropiate) where the investigation isn't completed. Once done,it does indeed go to the defense.
Also, some evidence items the defense is entitled to view under LE supervision and or test via discovery, but it does not mean the item is "turned over" to them... I.E. The car, clothing, gas cans etc,etc. These and similar items will remain in the Prosecutions posession as evidence.
Remember too that discovery goes both ways. The Defense is bound to share via discovery all they will be presenting to the court with the Prosecution.
yomomma

AOL

#2442 Nov 16, 2008
Emo Moosh wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It depends on which organic, biological source put off those key odor compounds as it decomposed.
Humans are NOT the only source of biological activity to produce those odor compounds. Pizza, or even a box with pizza remnants, would contribute to an overall stench. As would squirrel.
I guess you should be thankful you have never smelled a decomposing human or it's remains.
It is very different from pizza, garbage, vegetative matter, a squirrel, or a horse.
Please if you could, post a link comparing the compounds in each. You will find that certian compounds are unique to human decomposition.
yomomma

AOL

#2443 Nov 16, 2008
Emo Moosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows Clovis. Perhaps they already HAVE remains from last weeks search that they are testing and they forgot to send you the memo.
lisasweetsa

United States

#2444 Nov 16, 2008
Dingle wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends if it was pizza or squirrle , that was ingested. Without a bowel movement exam, it maybe Cindys drunken breath too, dont yaaa nooo.
no pizza in truck in reports only pizza box empty.
lisasweetsa

United States

#2445 Nov 16, 2008
Dingle wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends if it was pizza or squirrle , that was ingested. Without a bowel movement exam, it maybe Cindys drunken breath too, dont yaaa nooo.
Okay the squirrels are dead and some how managed to crawl under her hood of the car this is what they said. It makes no sense
observer

Riverdale, GA

#2446 Nov 16, 2008
I read somewhere today that the Anthony's house is the crime scene. A poster pulled up a certain report (but I don't have a link) that had Caylee's name on it, and a person told the detectives that there was blood on a headboard. That was stated on the report and then deemed closed. I think it was during the time when they did the lumenol lights at the house and pulled all the shades. There is a lot more coming out at this trial from the prosecutors that we have never heard of. We do not even know the half of it. In addition, those 3 dead zones on the cell phone cann also be (or already have been) further analyzed bc they still ping of the towers, but in a different way. The sunshine law released a lot of information, but it's only bits and pieces and a lot of spin afterwards. The sunsine law would be worthless if LE had to spill it all. There is 50% more evidence that we do not know anything about. Any preliminary findings will also have been re-tested again before the trial. The spin is what makes this case looney, not the evidence.
observer

Riverdale, GA

#2447 Nov 16, 2008
Emo Moosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about paranoia, i.diot. You call me Lee, yet I'm not Lee. No, I'm not George either. Nor am I Cindy.
But I am so dangerous and that is why I ghost surf. So you don't know where I am on the internet. I'm proxyfied.
(Can't see it but I'm snickering at your dumba.ss)
You play an EXCELLENT psycho on the internet. I give you my props.
It's not much of a stretch to assume that it carries over into your everyday pathetic life.
just hang yourself.
yomomma

AOL

#2449 Nov 16, 2008
lisasweetsa wrote:
<quoted text> Okay the squirrels are dead and some how managed to crawl under her hood of the car this is what they said. It makes no sense
Not only did those dead squirrels manage to crawl up under her hood, but then they dragged their little dead stinky mutilated bodies into the trunk LOL!
Back 4 More

United States

#2450 Nov 17, 2008
yomomma wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the Prosecution does not have to turn anything over (share would be more appropiate) where the investigation isn't completed. Once done,it does indeed go to the defense.
Also, some evidence items the defense is entitled to view under LE supervision and or test via discovery, but it does not mean the item is "turned over" to them... I.E. The car, clothing, gas cans etc,etc. These and similar items will remain in the Prosecutions posession as evidence.
Remember too that discovery goes both ways. The Defense is bound to share via discovery all they will be presenting to the court with the Prosecution.
I'm talking "Reports, Logs, Documents, and Expert findings" regarding scientific testing,according to Florida discovery law.

The premise that the state doesn't have to turn those over to the defense is entirely flawed.

1) The law says the state has an "affirmative" and "continuing duty" to "turn over" such items.
This applies even if all charges get dropped as a result of any findings. The defendant has a legal "affimative" right to have them as they become available.

2) If giving the findings, to the "legally entitled" defendant, would somehow impede the investigation, certainly giving them to the media would as well.

The state, thru it's acting agent OCSO, gave information to the media that it would not give to the legally entitled defendant.

Yes, discovery works both ways.

The defense has a legal obligation to turn over what it plans to use at trial, in a preliminary proceeding.

However, the state is specifically legally obligated to turn over, to the defense, scientific data "Reports, records, logs, documents or other forms of expert findings" as it becomes available.

They did not. They let the media run with mis-information and not until a judge FORCED them under court order, did the state begin to turn those items over.
Back 4 More

United States

#2452 Nov 17, 2008
observer wrote:
Any preliminary findings will also have been re-tested again before the trial. The spin is what makes this case looney, not the evidence.
Preliminary findings-Hair:

How many times must you "re-test" a hair under a MICROSCOPE with your EYEBALLS, before the hair changes into something other than what is there?

"Apparent decomposition" is not "PostMortem Root Band".

"Postmortem Root Band" is the FBI specific terminology used to describe a hair's characteristics if shed from a deceased donor.

"Apparent decomposition" can be used to describe hairs that have a microscopic appearance of abnormality due to other "Biological Fluctuations" or "Environmental Influence".

Additionally, not having established if the hair is from a deceased donor or not, they have failed to ascertain WHO the hair belongs to.

If the microscopic abnormality (NOT A BAND) is from "environmental influence", such as CHEMICALS in the trunk, and there is no nuclear dna to establish who the hair belongs to, what good is it?

Preliminary findings-Air:

How many times must you test the air before the compounds change into something that is EXCLUSIVE to human decomposition?

The compounds detected in the Anthony trunk are found in the decomposition of other "life forms".

As such, there is no way to "RULE OUT" other sources as having been the contributor to the compounds.

What you are left with now are 2 sides to argue over probabilities. That's it. No smoking gun.
"Preliminary" or otherwise.
yomomma

AOL

#2453 Nov 17, 2008
Back 4 More wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking "Reports, Logs, Documents, and Expert findings" regarding scientific testing,according to Florida discovery law.
The premise that the state doesn't have to turn those over to the defense is entirely flawed.
Take a deep breath and relax kiddo.....
Where in my response did I state the State dosen't have to turn over Discovery?
Where did I say never?

I repeat, the Prosecution does not have to turn anything over (share would be more appropiate) where the investigation isn't completed. Once done,it does indeed go to the defense.
Curious

Beaverdam, VA

#2454 Nov 18, 2008
Hi everyone, I was doing some snooping over at WS and came across this e-mail Lee (Nov 17th is the date I believe) sent to Lois. It took awhile for the WS'ers to figure it all out, Lee's language skils don't make it any easier. Apparently someone had written Lee about the disappointment he/she felt with their behavior after the memorial service, this email is at the bottom. Then Lee replies, but instead of sending the reply to that one person he cc's it to Lois and a host of other people. If you can understand what Lee is saying in this e-mail then you have just graduated from Anthony speak 101...

Email from LA 11/17/08

----------

Lois was kind enough to forward this email to me to post for you all to view.
----------

Lois wrote:

Here's what I got in email today form Lee Anthony this has been sent out of the clear blue sky after having no contact with him whatsoever since Sept. Please pass it on Lois~~

--- On Mon, 11/17/08, Lee Anthony <[email protected]> wrote:
[cc email addresses withheld]

If you thought for a half a second that I or either of my parents would not have taken down whatever you had put up in reference to something untrue as to my neice, you are being played for a fool by "law enforcement" and anyone else of their ilk. Tim Miller is disgusting for reasons that will be addressed at a later time. Don't even get me started on the bounty hunter.

On behalf of Caylee's entire family, show her some respect and put your attention or any efforts on how you can spread the word to help find her because she is alive and missing. If you can't come to terms with that, then she, nor anyone else, doesn't need your help!

Don't get me wrong, I have tons of respect for people's kind hearts and wanting to do what they feel. However, to believe something with no basis in reality is just foolish in my opinion. Of course, you can enjoy your opinion as well.

Take care.

-Lee
This below email was at the end of Lee’s email as well from an independent individual (name withheld)
On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 3:02 PM, wrote:[email withheld]
There was a beautiful prayer service for Beautiful little Caylee Marie Anthony. I have included pictures of all the beautiful flowers and balloons that people left. It was very peaceful. Rev. Grund read some scriptures it was very comforting. It was just wonderful that people can come together and pray for a little girl they have never met.

Sadly all these beautiful flowers that people set out for Caylee were stolen. Dennis Milstead the found of Kidfinders also a convicted felon figures. Well anyway he took all the flowers and balloons. So a nice gesture by so many that have fallen in love with this beautiful little girl has be destroyed.

Up until I heard this I would of walked with Cindy and George to the end of the world to find Caylee. They had my support 120%. But now I am so saddened by this horrible act. I will still pray for Caylee everyday. I will do whatever I can to help Leonard and Rob. Tim Miller also has my support.

[Name withheld]The name withheld is a KF member...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p ...
CBLP

United States

#2455 Nov 18, 2008
yomomma wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a deep breath and relax kiddo.....
Where in my response did I state the State dosen't have to turn over Discovery?
Where did I say never?
I repeat, the Prosecution does not have to turn anything over (share would be more appropiate) where the investigation isn't completed. Once done,it does indeed go to the defense.
This is incorrect. Florida statute clearly states that the prosecutor has an "affirmative and continuing" duty to turn over any records, reports, logs etc.. concerning scientific testing as they become available. This includes preliminary findings, in it's "constructive" possession. Meaning, if they know it exists, they have the duty to acquire it for the defense.

It's written in law.
CBLP

United States

#2456 Nov 18, 2008
Curious wrote:
Hi everyone, I was doing some snooping over at WS and came across this e-mail Lee (Nov 17th is the date I believe) sent to Lois. It took awhile for the WS'ers to figure it all out, Lee's language skils don't make it any easier. Apparently someone had written Lee about the disappointment he/she felt with their behavior after the memorial service, this email is at the bottom. Then Lee replies, but instead of sending the reply to that one person he cc's it to Lois and a host of other people. If you can understand what Lee is saying in this e-mail then you have just graduated from Anthony speak 101...
Email from LA 11/17/08
----------
Lois was kind enough to forward this email to me to post for you all to view.
----------
Lois wrote:
Here's what I got in email today form Lee Anthony this has been sent out of the clear blue sky after having no contact with him whatsoever since Sept. Please pass it on Lois~~
--- On Mon, 11/17/08, Lee Anthony <[email protected]> wrote:
[cc email addresses withheld]
If you thought for a half a second that I or either of my parents would not have taken down whatever you had put up in reference to something untrue as to my neice, you are being played for a fool by "law enforcement" and anyone else of their ilk. Tim Miller is disgusting for reasons that will be addressed at a later time. Don't even get me started on the bounty hunter.
On behalf of Caylee's entire family, show her some respect and put your attention or any efforts on how you can spread the word to help find her because she is alive and missing. If you can't come to terms with that, then she, nor anyone else, doesn't need your help!
Don't get me wrong, I have tons of respect for people's kind hearts and wanting to do what they feel. However, to believe something with no basis in reality is just foolish in my opinion. Of course, you can enjoy your opinion as well.
Take care.
-Lee
This below email was at the end of Lee’s email as well from an independent individual (name withheld)
On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 3:02 PM, wrote:[email withheld]
There was a beautiful prayer service for Beautiful little Caylee Marie Anthony. I have included pictures of all the beautiful flowers and balloons that people left. It was very peaceful. Rev. Grund read some scriptures it was very comforting. It was just wonderful that people can come together and pray for a little girl they have never met.
Sadly all these beautiful flowers that people set out for Caylee were stolen. Dennis Milstead the found of Kidfinders also a convicted felon figures. Well anyway he took all the flowers and balloons. So a nice gesture by so many that have fallen in love with this beautiful little girl has be destroyed.
Up until I heard this I would of walked with Cindy and George to the end of the world to find Caylee. They had my support 120%. But now I am so saddened by this horrible act. I will still pray for Caylee everyday. I will do whatever I can to help Leonard and Rob. Tim Miller also has my support.
[Name withheld]The name withheld is a KF member...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p ...
Lois is weird and I think protective services needs to intervene. She should not be parading her granddaughter on the internet with the assistance of a strange, stranger.
sarkygal

Atherton, CA

#2457 Nov 19, 2008
check the link below for Milstead name at palm beach county courts civil cases. There are so many it is astounding...and guess what....the names are suspicious....oh there is so much bs going on w/these Loxahatchee folks...

http://courtcon1.co.palm-beach.fl.us/pls/jiwp...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 min -Prince- 19,022
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,395,334
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 14 min WeTheSheeple 1,349
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 35 min southern at heart 283
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 43 min Pietro Armando 37
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 1 hr Isabella Fireray 12,677
H Clinton Demands USA Take 65,000 Muslims 1 hr Wake Up People 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages