Tips for getting into the University ...

Tips for getting into the University of Florida

There are 86 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Dec 4, 2008, titled Tips for getting into the University of Florida. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

University of Florida officials say there is no magic formula for getting into the school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Feb 14

Indore, India

#93 Feb 18, 2014
i turned UF........
share all friend ur experience....
[URL=http://www.ccims.in/]Grad uation Programs[/URL]

Since: Feb 14

Indore, India

#94 Feb 18, 2014
[URL=http://www.ccims.in/[/URL ]
Sandra

Hialeah, FL

#95 Jun 2, 2014
joe cowan wrote:
i hav au 2.1 gpa and i got in. idk why u guys are having so much trouble.
You got a 2.1? Were you in any clubs? Sat and act scores? I have a 2.1 and I want to go to uf. Despite my bad Gpa I'm very applied.
YOURE AN IDIOT

Deland, FL

#96 Jul 1, 2014
timtebowisawhinybitch wrote:
<quoted text>
This is completely discriminatory! They should allow people to be admitted into college the old fashion way, not through bunting some pig skin and not pulling their weight around like the rest of the other students do. We do so well and try so hard when it comes to academics only to be rejected while some motard who only knows football gets a free ride. That's a load of shit if you ask me
You are an idiot, UF needs football players much more than your average child. Football players make tons of money for schools, and that is very important. Your liberal way of thinking is a "load of shit if you ask me."
MaltaMon

Mont-saint-hilaire, Canada

#98 Jul 1, 2014
I once attended a life-drawing class at a community center. The scheduled model was sick, so a friend of the art teacher allowed her twelve-year old son to pose nude for the class. Since it was an art class, and the boy's mother had okayed it, it was perfectly legal.
I told the boy he would be more comfortable posing with his foreskin retracted, which he proceeded to do. The resulting erection was a pleasure to draw!
Leahburrrrrn

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#99 Nov 8, 2014
unreal reality wrote:
if you can't even get in without a 4+, what does this say about opportunities for higher education for our kids?
"NOT WELL SET UP FOR EDUCATING OUR YOUNG" is what I think.
Consider how many kids don't have a 4+ GPA. Are none of them worthy of learning university or college level competencies? Why?
This has become an unrealistic competition for the top 5% of kids, leaving the other 95% in the dirt. College should not be like the Olympics where only 1 of a million can "make it".
How ridiculous. We obviously just don't credit higher level learning here.
... BRUH apply for a less prestigious school if you don't meet the standards for UF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min ReplaceGOP 1,641,050
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Fugooo 64,113
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 hr Marley 73,864
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 hr zazz 98,586
News Woman raped in MetroWest (Feb '07) 14 hr Survivor 81
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 16 hr ANGHARAD 514,569
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... (Apr '17) Sat T3xxy 192

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages