Disney forced to shut down anti-obesi...

Disney forced to shut down anti-obesity exhibit amid criticisms

There are 152 comments on the KSL-TV story from Mar 3, 2012, titled Disney forced to shut down anti-obesity exhibit amid criticisms. In it, KSL-TV reports that:

A soft launch at Epcot in Orlando, Florida for a new exhibit promoting healthy lifestyles in children was met with unexpectedly harsh criticism last month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSL-TV.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#163 Jul 5, 2013
Skipper wrote:
<quoted text>
You want us to believe that you were a CNA that eventually got a Bachelor's degree while allegedly raising 3 children and putting them all three through private school K-12 and then had enough money left over to pay for Ivy League educations x 3? I have read this in other places here.
What does your personal life have to do with an anti-obesity exhibit at Disney? Every time I click on a topic that I expect to see discussion about, it's you ranting post after post. Does you boss pay you to post on Topix? Since I know you will try to post a bunch of garbage about me, after receiving a two year degree, I worked from then on. I was actually already working full time when I finished my degree.
Don't even try your usual insults. They won't work.
Since you and your husband both worked all the time, who raised your kids?
Since you live near Orlando, why don't you post about the exhibit at Epcot? Goodness knows you could stand to lose a few pounds and reel in that diabetes and high cholesterol which isn't going to happen by eating 800 calorie Cuban sandwiches.
OK, pay attention. I'm going to give you your dose of attention for the day while I watch Trayvon's half-brother lie on the stand. My health is just fine, thanks. My kids are wonderful, successful and worth 100 of you. But do tell, psycho, are you male, female, married, single, in high school or a community college associate degree grad? How my husband and I managed our careers and our children is none of your business. You're just some internet loser who spends 18 hours a day posting stupidity, cyber-stalking me, dragging up threads that are five or more years old, and lying continually. Now........I'm done with your stupidity for the day. However old you are, you're a mental child. And you're nuts. I would suggest you get some psychiatric help for your personality disorder. You're pretty obnoxious, sunshine.
Beltway 8

Houston, TX

#164 Jul 6, 2013
You, Spooky and the other "girls" post about all the Pork Butt you eat along with all of the fattening side dishes and then you go after the physically fit, normal BMI people because you are so jealous.

Just carrying and having three kids (if they are not adopted) would spread your hips. Probably wrecked your bladder control too. I can understand you are always in a bad mood because you are a pee pants like Paula Deen. She brags about peeing her pants all the time. If she had to pee all the time, she should have known that is a warning sign of diabetes. She is on Victoza. Is it you or your twin that has the blood sugar problems and bad joints?

You should reconsider taking some medical marijuana. It might mellow you out and take care of your need to *itch slap everyone you reply to on the board.
Your life must be hell on earth.

Level 7

Location hidden

#165 Jul 6, 2013
Beltway 8 wrote:
You, Spooky and the other "girls" post about all the Pork Butt you eat along with all of the fattening side dishes and then you go after the physically fit, normal BMI people because you are so jealous.
Just carrying and having three kids (if they are not adopted) would spread your hips. Probably wrecked your bladder control too. I can understand you are always in a bad mood because you are a pee pants like Paula Deen. She brags about peeing her pants all the time. If she had to pee all the time, she should have known that is a warning sign of diabetes. She is on Victoza. Is it you or your twin that has the blood sugar problems and bad joints?
You should reconsider taking some medical marijuana. It might mellow you out and take care of your need to *itch slap everyone you reply to on the board.
Your life must be hell on earth.
Blahblahblahblah, stop trying to deflect from the fact that YOU'RE BUSTED, fatgirl. No life liar with 100 names and 1000 lying stories.
Queen of the Pool

Spring, TX

#166 Jul 25, 2013
Your fake spouse has erectile dysfunction every time you lean over to take your pork butt out of the oven. Did you ever find 101 things to make out of Spam?
I'll bet you your butt looks just like a fatty can of Spam and your bed buddy's nickname is Vienna sausage. No wonder you spend so much time here. I'm barely here at all anymore.

Level 7

Location hidden

#167 Jul 26, 2013
Queen of the Pool wrote:
Your fake spouse has erectile dysfunction every time you lean over to take your pork butt out of the oven. Did you ever find 101 things to make out of Spam?
I'll bet you your butt looks just like a fatty can of Spam and your bed buddy's nickname is Vienna sausage. No wonder you spend so much time here. I'm barely here at all anymore.
Liar. You're here 20 hours a day, spamming old threads. I understand. There's not much to do when each of your legs weighs over 100 lbs and you can't get out of the reinforced bed. I'd feel sorry for you if you weren't so repulsive and stupid. I really can't tolerate stupid. You really are a pathetic, attention seeking, lonely, disgusting cow. If you weren't so repulsive, maybe you could find a fattie-chaser willing to wallow through the rolls to find the stinking cooch. Maybe he'd even wash the filthy thing for you.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#168 Jul 26, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. You're here 20 hours a day, spamming old threads. I understand. There's not much to do when each of your legs weighs over 100 lbs and you can't get out of the reinforced bed. I'd feel sorry for you if you weren't so repulsive and stupid. I really can't tolerate stupid. You really are a pathetic, attention seeking, lonely, disgusting cow. If you weren't so repulsive, maybe you could find a fattie-chaser willing to wallow through the rolls to find the stinking cooch. Maybe he'd even wash the filthy thing for you.
Brilliant and nauseating at the same time. Her crack probably sweats brown gravy. Oh wait, that's not gravy...
Floridians Disgust Me

Spring, TX

#169 Jul 29, 2013
You posters are disgusting pigs. You deserve one another.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#171 Jul 29, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww you hurt the crazy sow's feelings, D. Too bad, so sad.
Isn't it ironic that the bloated slobs complain about the Disney exhibit being 'insensitive' when it could have helped spread awareness and maybe even helped a few people? BUT NOOOOO, the wide loads just had to go and complain.

And then they complain some more when the rest of the world is mean to them. If you don't like the exhibit, walk past it. Or how about this: Lose some frakkin pound and the exhibit won't apply to you.
Floridians Disgust Me

Spring, TX

#172 Jul 29, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You think wanting people to be held accountable is silly? Okay, then. Perhaps you don't mind paying for other people's kids. I do. We raised our own three and paid for everything they got, including their private school educations. All while paying taxes so that the genetic mishmashes created by the "poor people" could eat, go to school, be housed, and receive medical care. We're paying, out-of-pocket, for all three of them to go to college and grad school. I'm not complaining about anything we do for our own kids. We're doing what parents are supposed to do, and what we signed up for when we decided to have children. Why is it so much to ask that others do the same, and that if they can't afford to properly care for children, they refrain from having them?
blah blah blah You can be anything you want on the internet. There is no way you could afford private school and $$ college educations on what you make. Just another internet troll which doesn't pay well.
Everything is Bigger

Spring, TX

#173 Sep 13, 2013
Rant, rave, repeat and be sure to be off topic. The topic is Disney/Obesity
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I am not your "dear". Please do not address me as though you know me. You have no idea how much I "help my fellow man", or in what ways. What I resent is LEGISLATED charity. Private charities and churches are the people who should be feeding the poor folks and their children, if the parents are too lazy to feed their own children or too stupid to quit having kids they can't afford. Yes, I believe that those children would be better off removed from irresponsible parents. They would be better off NOT being taught that "the guviment will pervide" (sic). We have created the welfare class by allowing people to have all their needs met without doing anything to earn it. I don't much like stupid people, you're right about that. Makes no difference whether they can help it or not, they're still stupid and annoying, and in many cases nothing more than a drain on the rest of us.
Oh and here's a clue for you. My husband and I have worked for everything we have. We worked while we were going to school, we've worked all our lives since then. We raised our kids to know that they too have to work for what they want. While we could afford to spoil them rotten, we chose to teach them the value of a good day's work and that there is no job that is beneath them if they don't have one. They've worked as servers, at amusement parks, as lifeguards, as baby-sitters.......and they worked for their allowance when they were children. No chores done, no allowance. Maybe that's what we need to do with the welfare lowlifes. Give them some flippin' chores to do! Like.....you could clean
up the filthy pigsty that you live in and don't even have to pay for! You could clean up the beer cans from the front yard of said pigsty. If you don't do those things, no check! Can you really not see why many people resent the hell out of the welfare class, or are you just one of those people who loves the po' folk from afar and has never actually seen where and how they live or what they spend your tax dollars on? I've found that the people who are most sympathetic to the welfare class are those who only know about them from what they read, not those who actually have to interact with the scum.
Everything is Bigger

Spring, TX

#174 Sep 13, 2013
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion? Well, let me offer THIS as a parting gift...
I was born to parents in low-income housing. I remember food stamps, went to an inner city school through third grade till my parents lifted THEMSELVES out of the situation. I remember things that you won't read anywhere. I saw violence and crime. I remember the police advising people not to sleep in rooms that had windows facing the street because of the MLK assassination riots. I remember my sister getting her azz kicked in school because she's white. I remember my parents struggling, but I also remember their pride at lifting their family out of those conditions.
As I stated, I know people in my adult life that work on the services side of the system. The prevailing fact is that 90% of welfare/housing recipients have no intention to improve themselves. They instill the same warped sensibilities into their kids- that the guvment will take care of them.
You have opinions based on well researched information- kudos to you on that.
I have real world experience; first hand and concrete to support my position.
Do you?
Oh, please. Where did you copy and paste that from? According to your online girlfriend, white people don't live in low income housing. lol Don't let her know you are mixed. Are you part Cuban? Part what? Hair color, eye color. No, I don't care and don't answer. I know what you are 100%.
Everything is Bigger

Spring, TX

#175 Sep 13, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
It's that earned income credit thing, Darwin, and I think there's some "head of household" crap that welfare mothers jump on. It is indeed possible to get money "back" without ever paying a dime in. Just this morning I was talking with a colleague who was very angry that his own son and daughter-in-law were getting a $7K "refund" and neither of them worked a single day in 2011.
You wrote you weren't working in 2011 either. hypocrite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Nuculur option 1,251,315
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 min AN is me 500,127
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 45 min zazz 97,402
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 53 min Milee 72,211
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 53,952
News Fight over gumbo spices leads to fatal stabbing... 2 hr SouthernBelle 49
Save America Execute Crooked Jews 3 hr Adolph Hitler 2
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages