STDs Running Rampant In Retirement Community

Full story: Free Republic 88
Doctors said sexually transmitted diseases among senior citizens are running rampant at a popular Central Florida retirement community, according to a Local 6 News report. Full Story
bobo

Longwood, FL

#74 May 10, 2011
let me get this straight, the old f_rts are taking your money? unless i misse3d something, they paid into SS for their whole lives, so in the first place, it is not your money.#2, it's all BS, but i bet most of your are just jealous, cause your arm is getting tired and sore. i guess you guys never knew, but sex is more fun with a partner.
A Villager

Ocala, FL

#75 May 11, 2011
Wish I had never bought here. Home is worth half what I paid for it. Developer is a crook who just keeps using up all the local water and clearing the land. Its fun for a couple years but the more you live here the more you learn.
jack

Bronx, NY

#76 May 28, 2011
wow my granma lives there. now i want to visit her and get some action.you know what they say you make paper dolls by screwing an old bag
Dad and grandpa

Indianapolis, IN

#80 Jul 20, 2011
People have as much a chance of getting std by visiting craigslist as by dating within the villages.
Bobbie

Boca Raton, FL

#81 Dec 11, 2012
Milena wrote:
Well if they are so stupid and careless - that is their problem - what I resent is the fact that tax money is paying for thiei medications from their carelessness.
What "tax money?" Are you referring to Social Security or Medicare, which they PAID FOR out of their earnings all the years of their working life?? How ignorant you are of the financial workings of this country!!
Michael Myers

Eustis, FL

#83 Feb 25, 2013
A Villager wrote:
Here is a link to a story that disputes the stories about high STD rate in The Villages:
http://www.ocala.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...
Here is a link to other stories about The Villages:
http://www.newsbystate.com/thevillagesfl.htm
The sites you have ear marked are nothing more than a personal rebuttal to a documented situation.
One evening visit to theSpanish River or Lake Sumpter Squares would provide enough proof of the debauchery that passes for a life style in The Villages.
its true

North Richland Hills, TX

#84 Feb 25, 2013
In TV the only thing to do is screw. A million clubs, all based on getting in to some old widows pants.
young woman

Lawrenceville, GA

#85 Mar 2, 2013
I have done lawn care for many people in the villages and can say by speaking with them that you do have a few that take things a little too far sexually. On the other hand you have many of them that have spent most of their lives with eachother and dont run out on their partner. Now as far as the way the villagers treat what i would consider outsiders,or people that dont reside in the villages it is disheartning. If you're young and polite as i am you still seem to get the short end of the stick with most of them. They are the ones wow taught us to open doors and say thank you but they darn sure dont act like it. As far as them having vd, or std's whos business is it? Their'! They have worked all their lives and if they want to have some "fun" then so be it. By the way SS is running out and yes we as the younger generation are going to pay for it cause it may not be around when we come of age. So what are we paying in for? Them and MAYBE us. I do read the news papers and watch the new. Oh and the web as a whole has multitudes of information that can be read at the click of a button. Do your research before you complain. Just to feel a little better about yourself im a well educated white female with a college degree at the age of 27. I own that lawcare business i spoke of and im also a reg. Nurse in the E.D.(not in the villages).
OldFart

Clinton, MA

#89 Jul 24, 2013
I'm very healthy virile 78 year old male, I can't afford to live in the villages, but I am looking for a good time... please call....:)

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#90 Jul 24, 2013
Interesting, but the way I figure it, so what?
any really bad STD is aids and that takes so long, I'd be dead anyway with or without.
So, if you can get it up, get it on!
Just Go Away

Spring, TX

#93 Sep 12, 2013
If they would evict Charlie and all his concubines, things would get better.
No one really digs his man boobies anyway. He's got enough extra flesh to need a mammogram. Squeeze.
STDAdvice

Ottawa, Canada

#94 Sep 15, 2013
This is unusual but not impossible. Let's face it, most STD infections occur during your most sexually active years - but there are more and more seniors, so this may explain this.

http://discreetstdadvice.com/blog/

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#95 Sep 15, 2013
STDAdvice wrote:
This is unusual but not impossible. Let's face it, most STD infections occur during your most sexually active years - but there are more and more seniors, so this may explain this.
http://discreetstdadvice.com/blog/
Yes, people are living much longer. STDs do not discriminate by age.

You can thank the almighty blue pill for this.
Mrs Senior Swinger

Orlando, FL

#96 Nov 2, 2013
People who contact STD are not practicing safe sex. I belong to one of the discreet swingers clubs here and condoms are ALWAYS required for oral, vaginal and anal sex. Everyone in our large and diverse group understands the rules. If they do not abide they can not participate. Additionally, we also require regular blood tests and sharing results. It is not The Villages as a whole, it is just some very irresponsible people who live there that do not practice safe sex.
Swinger Wanna Be

Lady Lake, FL

#97 Nov 11, 2013
Mrs Senior Swinger wrote:
People who contact STD are not practicing safe sex. I belong to one of the discreet swingers clubs here and condoms are ALWAYS required for oral, vaginal and anal sex. Everyone in our large and diverse group understands the rules. If they do not abide they can not participate. Additionally, we also require regular blood tests and sharing results. It is not The Villages as a whole, it is just some very irresponsible people who live there that do not practice safe sex.
I just moved to The Villages and would be interested in joining the club that you mention. It must be VERY discreet becuse I can't find any info about it. Can you tell me anything more or where I should hang out if I want to meet members . Thanks.
Jr Swinger

Lady Lake, FL

#98 Nov 11, 2013
Mrs Senior Swinger wrote:
People who contact STD are not practicing safe sex. I belong to one of the discreet swingers clubs here and condoms are ALWAYS required for oral, vaginal and anal sex. Everyone in our large and diverse group understands the rules. If they do not abide they can not participate. Additionally, we also require regular blood tests and sharing results. It is not The Villages as a whole, it is just some very irresponsible people who live there that do not practice safe sex.
I'd like to know where this group hangs out also. I've been here for 10 years and haven't here of this group. They must be so discreet that they don't even exist.
Mrs Senior Swinger

Orlando, FL

#99 Nov 16, 2013
Swinger Wanna Be wrote:
<quoted text>
I just moved to The Villages and would be interested in joining the club that you mention. It must be VERY discreet becuse I can't find any info about it. Can you tell me anything more or where I should hang out if I want to meet members . Thanks.
YES, discretion is of great inportance. Our group is presently closed to membership as we have 10 couples. We meet monthly but some are snow birds so we need to have enough people year around this is why we have twenty people. You must ALWAYS attend with your partner. You must have updated current blood tests to share with us, be height/weight in proportion, no fatty's, no drugs, no criminal background and we prefer wives that are bisexual or our willing to go with the flow. No one has to do anything they are not confortable with so we screen new members to make sure we all share common interests. We do not discriminate, we have both white and black members and range in age from 39 to 72 years young. Condoms are required and changed each time you change partners but not mandatory for oral sex. BYOB and the host provides snacks. No drugs, no drunks, just some good hard fun. I would suggest you inquire at Katie Bells as there are several groups but be selective. Some of these men around here are complete slobs that do not shave, bathe etc. They retired and just let themselves go. Stay away from the Key Clubs as well. Best wishes for a blessed Thanksgiving.
Mrs Senior Swinger

Orlando, FL

#100 Nov 16, 2013
Jr Swinger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to know where this group hangs out also. I've been here for 10 years and haven't here of this group. They must be so discreet that they don't even exist.
You are are not looking HARD enough. Those in the know always no where to go, the language, and where to find what they want. Stick with Mrs Palm and her 5 daughters as you have for the past ten years.
Libby

Leesburg, FL

#101 Nov 22, 2013
Mrs Senior Swinger wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, discretion is of great inportance. Our group is presently closed to membership as we have 10 couples. We meet monthly but some are snow birds so we need to have enough people year around this is why we have twenty people. You must ALWAYS attend with your partner. You must have updated current blood tests to share with us, be height/weight in proportion, no fatty's, no drugs, no criminal background and we prefer wives that are bisexual or our willing to go with the flow. No one has to do anything they are not confortable with so we screen new members to make sure we all share common interests. We do not discriminate, we have both white and black members and range in age from 39 to 72 years young. Condoms are required and changed each time you change partners but not mandatory for oral sex. BYOB and the host provides snacks. No drugs, no drunks, just some good hard fun. I would suggest you inquire at Katie Bells as there are several groups but be selective. Some of these men around here are complete slobs that do not shave, bathe etc. They retired and just let themselves go. Stay away from the Key Clubs as well. Best wishes for a blessed Thanksgiving.
So when you meet, you have a group orgy ? What if someone in the group only wants to be with their own race.
How many partners do you have each time ? I assume no privacy. Is hat right ? Do youall just watch each other, too. That would be fun, I think. You don't discriminate....but no fatties...isn't that discrimination ? I HATE FATTIES, BTW so that's good for me.
Mrs Swinger Senior

Orlando, FL

#102 Nov 22, 2013
Libby wrote:
<quoted text>
So when you meet, you have a group orgy ? What if someone in the group only wants to be with their own race.
How many partners do you have each time ? I assume no privacy. Is hat right ? Do youall just watch each other, too. That would be fun, I think. You don't discriminate....but no fatties...isn't that discrimination ? I HATE FATTIES, BTW so that's good for me.
You are so nosey Libby!! No orgy, just socialize and have some excitment. Most of the older folks that live around here, married or not, just do not have sex anymore. They would rather go to the Golden Corral, line dance at the Square, walk around the craft show etc, oh how exciting Libby - LOL. And many of the husbands have gained weight, would rather golf with their buddies and just do not have an interest in their wives anymore. So sad. We have a great time, some watch while others want their own space with just another couple etc. One of the girls is a certifed nyphomaniac who was diagnosed as incurrable. She really is the only member that does the multiple thing with all the girls and guys she can. Nudity is not an issue, we are all scantily glad or nude and it is usually the ladies who want multiple partners. Race is an interesting comment. All of us girls enjoy each other, the men in our group and in particular getting that BBC from our very well endowed diverse black gentlemen members that are just so willing to please. Our husbands cheer us on and there is no jealousy. My husband loves to watch me and after my lover has his complete way with me my hubby and I just have the greatest sex ever. Get out, have fun, be safe be careful and enjoy this wonderful place that we call our home, The Villages. Good luck honey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 5 min Mary NY 26,162
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min No Surprize 1,153,382
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 min Ellen 490,148
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 1 hr Concerned_American 4,320
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Miles 70,595
Impanel a Federal Grand Jury Probe into CIA Tor... 2 hr LarryWBryant 1
i want my ex husband or wife back (Jun '13) 7 hr Rose 22
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:55 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:55AM
Late-Season 7-Round 2015 Mock Draft
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars
Bleacher Report 9:37 AM
The Pack Has Not Fared Well at Raymond James Stadium
Bleacher Report11:59 AM
Jaguars Break Their Underdog Streak
NFL12:33 PM
Bortles earns 'mostly positive reviews' from Jaguars