Girl left alone in car outside Orlando strip club

Aug 28, 2013 Full story: WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg 25

Someone called 911 after spotting a child sleeping inside a car parked outside a central Florida strip club.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 28, 2013
Don't guess Nancy Grace or Al Sharpton will be talking about this on their shows, eh?
Jordan

Boynton Beach, FL

#4 Aug 28, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Don't guess Nancy Grace or Al Sharpton will be talking about this on their shows, eh?

Well if they dont sure should! This lousy loser pathetic POS left his small child in a hot car to go look at a bunch of diseased ugly whorres should be locked up and left to rot!! That little girl could of been raped by the creepos customers who go to those places, like predators or pedophiles, or kidnapped or killed and for what? for a few minutes of throwing nickels at dancing dogs? and this is a terrible area, lots of pimps, murderers, robberies, diseases etc...and he left his little angel there, GET A BABYSITTER you lousy pathetic excuse of a man, you are NOT a man, a real man dont have to go to dirty diseased strip joints to be with a woman, unless you are a braindead loser and many are! I hope he loses custody and rots in jail, his girlfriend should be tested for AIDS and his child, God knows what he brought home from these skank slime strip dives and cut him off from his daughter, if he will do this he will do anything. way too many strip joints and hookers and AIDS in Orlando, really taints disney world and other attractions, they should raid them and shut them down before innocents become infected! I hope the child recovers my prayers go out to her@
Jordan

Boynton Beach, FL

#5 Sep 2, 2013
I do not believe more people are not outraged about this!! This child could have been kidnapped or killed by the sicko dirty perv's that hang around this place. I hope he rotting in jail. They really ought too close these dens of disease and drugs down, the hookers who work there are spreading AIDS and they are so dirty and skanky unhygenic!

Level 7

Location hidden

#6 Sep 2, 2013
"diseased ugly whorres" eh?....Please stay in school....
Jordan

Boynton Beach, FL

#7 Sep 2, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
"diseased ugly whorres" eh?....Please stay in school....
I intentionally spelled it incorrectly because the forum will not print it or they will delete it if they find it offensive. Not that I was trying to be offensive but if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck....you get my meaning. Orlando is overan by these dirty dives it really taints the image, and it disgusts me to no end that a father would leave his innocent small daughter in a car, to be suffocated, stolen or killed why he was in there, does he realize he is exposing her to AIDS when he walks out the door? The virus does NOT stop at the door does it? it goes on and on. A POS father he is. Hire a babysitter instead of giving it to the dirty skanks.

I went to school, college included, but thanks for asking.

Level 7

Location hidden

#11 Sep 3, 2013
Jordan wrote:
I do not believe more people are not outraged about this!! This child could have been kidnapped or killed by the sicko dirty perv's that hang around this place. I hope he rotting in jail. They really ought too close these dens of disease and drugs down, the hookers who work there are spreading AIDS and they are so dirty and skanky unhygenic!
You are way too weird about this subject....and not just on this thread...what's it about, your weirded out by strip clubs?.....

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12 Sep 3, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You are way too weird about this subject....and not just on this thread...what's it about, your weirded out by strip clubs?.....
Maybe Mama made him watch while she pole danced..........

Level 7

Location hidden

#13 Sep 3, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Mama made him watch while she pole danced..........
He may use another name, but i recall that measured hatred of strip joints.....kinda like a psycho on a mission or really scary serial killers....lol....
brandi

Boynton Beach, FL

#14 Sep 3, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You went to college? For how many days? "Orlando is overran".........oh, and please get some education about AIDS. While some of the dancers in those horrible places may well be infected with HIV, unless the father is having sex while there, then having sex with his daughter, there is no danger of infection to the child. Yes, he is a POS father. But you, while well-meaning, are woefully ignorant.
Nice of you to defend him but would YOU, yes YOU Silly take that chance?? would you leave your daughter in a car in a horrible area go into a den of disease and drugs,, let these sows touch you and grope and lap you and then come out and kiss your daughter?? I mean yes the chance is rare she would catch anything but would you really, and I mean dig deep down in your soul, for the answer, would you not be scared of crabs or body lice, or herpes, not fatal disease but bad enough! If you are a father I would think NOT!!!

Sometimes when I am tired and my eyes ache I make a mistake or two in grammar or spelling, no big deal a few typo mistakes is it really? The BIG deal is leaving a little girl in a car why a father goes and has sex with these dancing/hookers OR to buy drugs, any pedophile could of got her. I stand by my statement and will never change, this is a criminal act and I hope he rots in jail and never ever puts his little girl in any kind of danger again, he does not deserve the title "Father" and POS is too good of a word for him!
brandi

Boynton Beach, FL

#15 Sep 3, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>He may use another name, but i recall that measured hatred of strip joints.....kinda like a psycho on a mission or really scary serial killers....lol....
For the record Blue I am a woman so I guess that kind of kills you're hypothesis of me. No I do not like strip joints, not too many do only the perverts creeps and hard-up desperate men who cannot connect with a normal female on a normal level. Why would anyone like a place that is filled with disease and drugs and pedophiles?? Only the mentally ill sick I imagine, and the man who left his daughter alone in the car fits this catagory to a T!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#16 Sep 4, 2013
brandi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice of you to defend him but would YOU, yes YOU Silly take that chance?? would you leave your daughter in a car in a horrible area go into a den of disease and drugs,, let these sows touch you and grope and lap you and then come out and kiss your daughter?? I mean yes the chance is rare she would catch anything but would you really, and I mean dig deep down in your soul, for the answer, would you not be scared of crabs or body lice, or herpes, not fatal disease but bad enough! If you are a father I would think NOT!!!
Sometimes when I am tired and my eyes ache I make a mistake or two in grammar or spelling, no big deal a few typo mistakes is it really? The BIG deal is leaving a little girl in a car why a father goes and has sex with these dancing/hookers OR to buy drugs, any pedophile could of got her. I stand by my statement and will never change, this is a criminal act and I hope he rots in jail and never ever puts his little girl in any kind of danger again, he does not deserve the title "Father" and POS is too good of a word for him!
For cryin' out loud, relax. Of course I wouldn't go to a titty bar, I'm a woman. Yeah, the guy is a bad parent. But there's lots of worse things in the world than strip bars. Blue is right, your reaction is kind of over the top, sugar. Perhaps you have some personal baggage that you're bringing to the discussion? And no, you didn't just make a little mistake in your typing. Educated people use correct words and punctuation automatically. I don't know ANYONE with any education who speaks the way you write. Therefore, I believe you to be a liar as well as a little crazy.

Level 7

Location hidden

#17 Sep 4, 2013
brandi wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record Blue I am a woman so I guess that kind of kills you're hypothesis of me. No I do not like strip joints, not too many do only the perverts creeps and hard-up desperate men who cannot connect with a normal female on a normal level. Why would anyone like a place that is filled with disease and drugs and pedophiles?? Only the mentally ill sick I imagine, and the man who left his daughter alone in the car fits this catagory to a T!!
Just out of curiosity, why would you expect to find pedophiles in an establishment where adult women are stripping? Somehow I don't think "normal female" comes anywhere close to describing you.

Level 7

Location hidden

#18 Sep 4, 2013
brandi wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really....i think anyone that overreacts as much as you, is somehow off center.....And we already have too many on here that like to play, "Who am i now"......I looked last night on the Boynton Beach forum and knew it was you.....Have you ever even been in one of these clubs? Or, just criticize, based on what you've heard?

Level 7

Location hidden

#19 Sep 4, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Just out of curiosity, why would you expect to find pedophiles in an establishment where adult women are stripping? Somehow I don't think "normal female" comes anywhere close to describing you.
I've been in those places about 3-4 times, usually when a coworker or friend is getting married, as a kinda batchelor party deal...I've never seen anything that outta line, but i don't have her/him's imagination...lol...

Level 7

Location hidden

#20 Sep 4, 2013
Why would anyone use another title, if they truly felt righteous about their point?
brandi

Boynton Beach, FL

#24 Sep 4, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
For cryin' out loud, relax. Of course I wouldn't go to a titty bar, I'm a woman. Yeah, the guy is a bad parent. But there's lots of worse things in the world than strip bars. Blue is right, your reaction is kind of over the top, sugar. Perhaps you have some personal baggage that you're bringing to the discussion? And no, you didn't just make a little mistake in your typing. Educated people use correct words and punctuation automatically. I don't know ANYONE with any education who speaks the way you write. Therefore, I believe you to be a liar as well as a little crazy.
You are correct I did not think you were a woman. And yes I do have a personal problem with strip bars which I will get to in a moment.

I do not understand why you consider me "crazy" or "uneducated" because I made a few typo mistakes and sometimes I get too passionate about my opinions. People who make typo's and are passionate are far from crazy, and yes I did attend collage and consider myself well versed and I do know right from wrong, did you ever hear the old saying "You can be right or you can be happy"

Now Silly and Blue I am going to tell you a story, I tell very few people this, perhaps because it is strictly no real names I imagine it will be OK. Back in Ohio from where I use to reside I had a good friend she had a eight year old daughter, that was raped and beaten by a man who just had frequented two strip joints and an adult bookstore, he even admitted to the cops this is why he did it, imagine walking home from bible class and a man in a car swooping you up, kidnapping you, hitting you, and the worst of course rape, thank God she was not killed, but believe me the family felt "dead" for quite awhile. Its better now but one never really forgets, he got nine years in prison and the little girl got life, sad ain`t it? Now really let me have it Silly for saying AIN'T, don't miss that! I hope my grammar and words were easy enough too understand.

Now do you see why I despise hookers and strippers, I mean this may sound terrible but why did he not rape one of the strippers? why some little innocent girl? After therapy and time she is doing better. As a woman Silly and possibly a Mother you must see it.

This upset me to rehash. I do not write posts to appear intelligent or snobby and put others down because the misspell a word or forget a comma, I write from the heart, perhaps you and Blue converse from you're heads. This is NOT about perfect writing articulate posting its about a child in danger and a child who lived danger. OK I am ready for it really let me have it! Rip me up! I guess the points are adding up. I will never condone strip joints that pose disease, drugs and danger to women, what about the one's that work there, they could be followed home by these creeps and attacked possibly where their children sleep. No good has ever come of these places.
brandi

Boynton Beach, FL

#25 Sep 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Not really....i think anyone that overreacts as much as you, is somehow off center.....And we already have too many on here that like to play, "Who am i now"......I looked last night on the Boynton Beach forum and knew it was you.....Have you ever even been in one of these clubs? Or, just criticize, based on what you've heard?
Actually Blue I do not even live in Boynton beach, I live in Delray beach very close to Boca Raton, I do not know why my location says that, and its really a rather small point anyway, a few cities over, my sister-in-law lives in Lantana and her IB, or whatever the heck is called says Lake Worth or West Palm, so that not reliable at all.

Why would you say I am not a "normal woman" ask a hundred women on the street Blue whether they think leaving a toddler in a car why the father whoops it up in a strip joint and see how many agree, I am sure you would get very few men to agree also, most of the guys I know are pretty decent Dads and would never lower themselves so nor endanger their kids....what exactly is "abnormal" about that??

I notice you and Silly never answered my question about if you two went into a strip club would you come out and kiss and hug your kids?? I doubt it, lice, crabs etc..no parent would take that risk.

Perhaps after you read my story about my friends daughter you will get a clearer picture of why I am so adamant about this issue, and look at it this way, the two of you LOVE racking up those points so write away........I am taking a break, points do not rock my world!

Level 7

Location hidden

#26 Sep 4, 2013
brandi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct I did not think you were a woman. And yes I do have a personal problem with strip bars which I will get to in a moment.
I do not understand why you consider me "crazy" or "uneducated" because I made a few typo mistakes and sometimes I get too passionate about my opinions. People who make typo's and are passionate are far from crazy, and yes I did attend collage and consider myself well versed and I do know right from wrong, did you ever hear the old saying "You can be right or you can be happy"
Now Silly and Blue I am going to tell you a story, I tell very few people this, perhaps because it is strictly no real names I imagine it will be OK. Back in Ohio from where I use to reside I had a good friend she had a eight year old daughter, that was raped and beaten by a man who just had frequented two strip joints and an adult bookstore, he even admitted to the cops this is why he did it, imagine walking home from bible class and a man in a car swooping you up, kidnapping you, hitting you, and the worst of course rape, thank God she was not killed, but believe me the family felt "dead" for quite awhile. Its better now but one never really forgets, he got nine years in prison and the little girl got life, sad ain`t it? Now really let me have it Silly for saying AIN'T, don't miss that! I hope my grammar and words were easy enough too understand.
Now do you see why I despise hookers and strippers, I mean this may sound terrible but why did he not rape one of the strippers? why some little innocent girl? After therapy and time she is doing better. As a woman Silly and possibly a Mother you must see it.
This upset me to rehash. I do not write posts to appear intelligent or snobby and put others down because the misspell a word or forget a comma, I write from the heart, perhaps you and Blue converse from you're heads. This is NOT about perfect writing articulate posting its about a child in danger and a child who lived danger. OK I am ready for it really let me have it! Rip me up! I guess the points are adding up. I will never condone strip joints that pose disease, drugs and danger to women, what about the one's that work there, they could be followed home by these creeps and attacked possibly where their children sleep. No good has ever come of these places.
It's a very good thing that you don't post to appear intelligent, dear. Wherever you went to "collage", you were ripped off. That being said, I don't believe for a second that you got past 8th grade. Since you're lying about that, I have to assume that you're lying about your whole rather unbelievable story. You obviously know NOTHING about sexual deviancy. Watching an ADULT woman dancing naked or nearly naked would NEVER incite anyone to rape a CHILD. Pedophiles would likely never even enter a strip club because adult women have no attraction for them. Now why don't you tell us the real reason you are so rabid about something that really isn't an issue for most people? My best guess is that at some point you were dumped for a stripper, or perhaps you're a stripper wannabe who couldn't make the grade, but the little tale you just told sets off the "FLAMINGLIAR METER" in a big way.
brandi

Boynton Beach, FL

#27 Sep 5, 2013
My we DO just love to hear ourselves talk don't we, but in you're case its more like you love too hear yourself write, either case here goes and you are NOT going to like it and probably post me back some insane rambling dialog about how intelligent and educated you are and how all us "peaons" shoud pay homage to you. I mean are you for real? or is this you're real personality? if so, get a therapist!
Number one I do not give a damm whether you think I went to collage or not, I know I did and whether you believe me or not will not ruin my life, number two, HOW DARE YOU comment on my friend's daughter and accuse me of lying! Who in the hell do you think you are? This child suffered horribly and you make light of it, I am quite sure if it were you're daughter, mother, sister, friend etc..that was raped you would NOT be so cavalier would you? I mean you want everyone of this forum to think you got the brains, what about the heart or compassion, maybe those are traits you just do not posess??
Like I said I could give a damn what you think of me because every post you write most people are thinking "well thats a big load off her small mind" but when you shoot off that alligator mouth of yours about a innocent little girl getting raped, thats where I draw the line, it took a lot too tell that horrific story and you just took it and ran with it like a bully stealing a ball, I would never lie about something like that and believe me I sorely regret opening up and telling it, I should of know what I was dealing with, and do not tell me pedophiles do not go to strip joints, I have several friends who work on the police force and have heard stories that would curl hair, and no I am NOT a stripper nor ever been dumped by one, was that the best you could come up with? Perhaps, and I do hope it never happens to you when someone you are close to is sexually violated you may have more empathy, and you being a woman! So offensive to us.
I am signing off now so you can rack up your points with another blogger, it does not feel so good to be told off does it SILLY, and that name fits you well, I am not going to let some forum upset me.
You should really seek help to understand why you try to tear down and destroy others and making false allegations and calling people liars, like people are your victims! Its no wonder why so many on this forum are upset with you, I see why, but verbal abuse is your strong point. I am not as nice as you thought, being on the receiving end is not so great is it silly? I have a life and sitting here arguing with you is not in the cards GOODBYE!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#28 Sep 5, 2013
brandi wrote:
My we DO just love to hear ourselves talk don't we, but in you're case its more like you love too hear yourself write, either case here goes and you are NOT going to like it and probably post me back some insane rambling dialog about how intelligent and educated you are and how all us "peaons" shoud pay homage to you. I mean are you for real? or is this you're real personality? if so, get a therapist!
Number one I do not give a damm whether you think I went to collage or not, I know I did and whether you believe me or not will not ruin my life, number two, HOW DARE YOU comment on my friend's daughter and accuse me of lying! Who in the hell do you think you are? This child suffered horribly and you make light of it, I am quite sure if it were you're daughter, mother, sister, friend etc..that was raped you would NOT be so cavalier would you? I mean you want everyone of this forum to think you got the brains, what about the heart or compassion, maybe those are traits you just do not posess??
Like I said I could give a damn what you think of me because every post you write most people are thinking "well thats a big load off her small mind" but when you shoot off that alligator mouth of yours about a innocent little girl getting raped, thats where I draw the line, it took a lot too tell that horrific story and you just took it and ran with it like a bully stealing a ball, I would never lie about something like that and believe me I sorely regret opening up and telling it, I should of know what I was dealing with, and do not tell me pedophiles do not go to strip joints, I have several friends who work on the police force and have heard stories that would curl hair, and no I am NOT a stripper nor ever been dumped by one, was that the best you could come up with? Perhaps, and I do hope it never happens to you when someone you are close to is sexually violated you may have more empathy, and you being a woman! So offensive to us.
I am signing off now so you can rack up your points with another blogger, it does not feel so good to be told off does it SILLY, and that name fits you well, I am not going to let some forum upset me.
You should really seek help to understand why you try to tear down and destroy others and making false allegations and calling people liars, like people are your victims! Its no wonder why so many on this forum are upset with you, I see why, but verbal abuse is your strong point. I am not as nice as you thought, being on the receiving end is not so great is it silly? I have a life and sitting here arguing with you is not in the cards GOODBYE!!
My, my, my. Sorry, I didn't think you were nice at all. But because I AM nice, I'll give you a couple of little hints. That place you claim you went is spelled "COLLEGE". A collage is one of those ugly craftsy things where people glue various things on a medium of some sort and call it art. Secondly, "your" and "you're" are not interchangeable. Learn how each is used and it will go a long way to keep you from looking like a comletely illiterate dimwit. Had you actually attended even a single English course in college, you would have learned the difference....actually, most people learn it in about third grade. Now back to your fantasy story about the little girl. Still not buying it. It doesn't make sense. I believe you made it up to justify your over-reaction to strip joints. Honestly, I don't care why you're a nut. I just know that you ARE a nut. Now you have a nice day, and try to figure out what it is that's caused you to be crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min EasyEed 1,155,606
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min OzRitz 49,310
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 4 hr Dennis 16
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 6 hr Murph 70,621
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 hr zazz 96,692
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 hr Top of the day 2 ya 490,362
Review: ABC Used Auto Parts $$ cash for junk ca... Wed Obviously Obvious 2
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:09 am PST