Black and mad

I'm mad. Let me qualify that - I'm black and mad. The mad I'm talking about I inherited from generations of black people before me. Read more
Democrats

AOL

#12948 Aug 23, 2013
Have fooled people back into slavery! They are just to stupid to realize it!
Johnson Rod

Bartlesville, OK

#12949 Aug 25, 2013
So. Get over it. When tshtf you will be exterminated. Easy targets, confined to the cities. :)
SATAN - HEART LAND SPA

Watseka, IL

#12950 Aug 25, 2013
ALERT.......... FORGET THE RACE WAR AND BEING MAD AND GRAB A BIBLE PLEASE..........
Ask Obama why Oprah was at the HEART LAND spa in gilman ILLINOIS.......... the locals think this is a satanic ritual hunting grounds for people to terrorize humans inhumanly...... it was started by the moonie family???? a cult locally........ all resort spa's must be looked into ASAP.... WHO CARES ABOUT HIS BIRTH CERT,,,,,,,,,, this dude is out of control people.......... nread the bible..... and DEMAND ANSWERS.......... listen and really pat attention to the music videos..... even the stephen king movies are?????
http://1heckofaguy.com/2007/01/27/in-search-o...
extremely smart white

Bartlett, IL

#12951 Aug 30, 2013
Democrats wrote:
Have fooled people back into slavery! They are just to stupid to realize it!
Hey I like black folks ,Yeah,I think everybody should own a few!!!!!BOOOOOOM!!!!!
Huh

Pearisburg, VA

#12953 Sep 2, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
anthony Johnson a black man sued in court his endentured servant. Thus making the first legal slave in America. Ie black enslaving black
gary beard

Hickory, NC

#12957 Mar 4, 2014
Tom H wrote:
White voters, let's remember that Obama supports slave reparations. We are not responsible for slavery, and yet, Obama plans to use taxpayers' money to satisfy black resentment. Let's be very careful for whom we vote!!!
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayer.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
First President to repeat the Holy Qur'an tells us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
First President to take a 17 day vacation.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United State.
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
First President to defy a Federal Judge's court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on 'shovel-ready' jobs when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to terminate America 's ability to put a man in space.
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company n which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-Corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials his office.
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.
First President to hide his medical, educational, and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to go on multiple global 'apology tours'.

How is this Hope and Change working out for you?
Runingmanh

Atlanta, GA

#12959 Nov 6, 2014
runingmanh wrote:
yes thier are privileges to being white in America,but you guy's play this mind game and pretend that everything is just find. there is a double standard in this country, and it will always be.
Yup and my mind hasn't changed LMAO .
RighteousRobert

Baltimore, MD

#12960 Nov 8, 2014
BaltimoreBob wrote:
Forget Black & White.
There are two types of people in the world. Loafers and achievers.
If you are a loafer and want to be kept in a welfare type life-style,
vote Democrat. Democrats make a living keeping people in poverty and social welfare.
That is their job. If you are an achiever, vote Republican.
Republicans believe in self-reliance and opportunity. Its that easy.
How are you Baltimore Bob when you live in NC ?

Reparations for Vietnam Vets
Righteous Robert
The Real Baltimore Bob
because I live in Baltimore since 2000
rico

Berwyn, IL

#12962 Nov 8, 2014
Ivy Linwood Garner wrote:
My god and white folks truly do believe they are the "intelligent" race. Yep, the post to this commentary surely does prove how smart white folks really are. You should all be proud.
Now what if we were to change your liberal comments to "My god and black folks truly do believe they are the "athletic" race.
See it goes both ways.
soap

United States

#12964 Dec 8, 2014
the reason why blacks believe they are athletic race is because whites keep sayin it so...
soap

United States

#12965 Dec 8, 2014
like whites will go somewhere and be like.. the black man can jump higher than me..

And then like.. the white guy will pick the blackest black guy for sports.. and be like you suck.. because your like a white nerd.. even though your black..
sades

United States

#12966 Dec 8, 2014
i personally i never believed that sports had anything to do with race many white students i had grown up with were gods of the sports.. of the sports..

i mean and like school and grades.. somehow i would catch up and surpass people.. but i noticed a lotta white students excelled so much..

i mean a lot of times in my life i think i suck but it turns out i wind up getting all these awards and bullshit.. i don'teven have that much confidence like that though..
sades

United States

#12967 Dec 8, 2014
and we had a white guy in high school who was probably stronger than arnold swarzeneger sadly to say because he pull entire senior class by himself.. i think he's weak now though..

he had straight As too..

it was popular in my school to work out a lot..

nobody really got picked on or nothin it's just everyone worked out or like i guess people were nerds toob u it was like whatever..
Calliope7

United States

#12968 Dec 9, 2014
I always wonder when reading this type of crapcicle shat by inbreed scrawny white pricks with bad teeth & even worse personal hygiene, if they realize how tragically pathetic they sound throwing race cards around like its actually race that's their issue rather than black men putting their fetus penises to shame. Well do u?
Tameka

London, KY

#12970 Jan 25, 2015
I can not relate. I am black and motivated, not mad. I know many white people who have struggled more than I ever have. I grew up in a nice home with my father who was a doctor and my mother who was a lawyer. We had just as many opportunities for success as our white friends and neighborhoods had. I made some mistakes in my early 20s but I learned from them and bettered myself. I am proud to have been born and raised in the USA where a black female could overcome past mistakes and better herself as I did. I love my country. I always have and I always will.
Jinx

Spring, TX

#12973 Sunday Mar 8
Can't relate either to this or most of the topics here. 20 minutes to take-off.
rico

Berwyn, IL

#12974 Sunday Mar 8
Let's hope we don't have a white cop shooting a black thug in Il.
Quirky

Arvada, CO

#12975 Sunday Mar 8
WAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAa !!
1 Lake Edge

Spring, TX

#12977 Sunday Mar 15
Just playing let's rearrange the board. Watching something else.
Hughes Muse

Spring, TX

#12978 Tuesday Mar 17
Did Gary Bear disappear after listening all of O's sins?

Let's move on to 2016. Who will the candidates? We know O can't run again, so let's stop dwelling on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Grey Ghost 1,205,518
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 23 min LizW 494,112
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 55 min A duck 17,970
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 71,457
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 17,483
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 52,233
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 96,984
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]