Leesburg Police arrest prostitutes

Leesburg Police arrest prostitutes

There are 100 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 19, 2009, titled Leesburg Police arrest prostitutes. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Leesburg Police have made a series of prostitution-related arrests lately, but officials there don't see the success of their undercover operations as a sign that prostitution is increasing across the city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
whatever

Orlando, FL

#98 May 21, 2009
moe green wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an atheist and dont think it should be legalized.
do we really want horny teens losing their virginity to prostitutes? do we really want young women going into that business cause their friends are doing it?
later on in life they will regret that decision.
i wouldn't touch a girl if i found out she used to be a hooker, even if it was legal. especially these days with the STD epidemic.
Whatever PRUDE
ollietwisted

Angier, NC

#99 May 21, 2009
I'd hit it ...
Wow

Lakeland, FL

#100 May 21, 2009
As much as I am against prostitution, morally, they ought to legalize it and stop wasting our tax dollars on these repeat offenders so our officers can focus on worse crimes. Prostitution needs regulation, the health department needs to monitor them to make sure diseases are not spread and the hookers should have business licences, use condoms, and have dental care and must be off drugs. In the same way they publish the sex offender magazine to warn people, they should publish all of the men and women's photos in the book, not arrest them. Just test them for sex diseases (ALL OF THEM, photo them and release them)
ollietwisted

Angier, NC

#101 May 21, 2009
Wow wrote:
As much as I am against prostitution, morally, they ought to legalize it and stop wasting our tax dollars on these repeat offenders so our officers can focus on worse crimes. Prostitution needs regulation, the health department needs to monitor them to make sure diseases are not spread and the hookers should have business licences, use condoms, and have dental care and must be off drugs. In the same way they publish the sex offender magazine to warn people, they should publish all of the men and women's photos in the book, not arrest them. Just test them for sex diseases (ALL OF THEM, photo them and release them)
Are you a hooker...? Just curious...
Otto from Oviedo

Denver, CO

#102 May 21, 2009
George wrote:
What's the saying, you can put lipstick on a pig but it is still a pig.
No, its "you can put lipstick on a pig, but you better throw it away before you wife uses it"
Robert

Atlanta, GA

#103 May 21, 2009
We live in a Fascist police state...these women should have the freedom to do what they want with their lives and bodies, so long as there are no victims. No victim, no crime. The real criminals are the cops who beat suspects (like in Alabama) and the politicians and bankers who have stolen trillions of taxpayers dollars in "bailouts" for the billionaires.
private

Kissimmee, FL

#104 May 21, 2009
she should contact me -- i pay for a place and she can give me some--
view from a new window

AOL

#105 May 22, 2009
moe green wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an atheist and dont think it should be legalized.
do we really want horny teens losing their virginity to prostitutes? do we really want young women going into that business cause their friends are doing it?
later on in life they will regret that decision.
i wouldn't touch a girl if i found out she used to be a hooker, even if it was legal. especially these days with the STD epidemic.
I would rather that horney teen got it from a prostitute that was on birth control then with the 15 year old next door that is clueless and then there are unwanted babies.If it was regulated STD's would be less likely because they would all have to pass health exam. And if you raise your daughter to have a mind of her own she isn't going to be a prositute because her friend is doing it.
mmmmm

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#106 May 26, 2009
nnbvfrehu
ashish trivedi

Thane, India

#107 May 27, 2009
khambaliy
ashish trivedi

Thane, India

#108 May 27, 2009
sex in life

Since: May 08

Leesburg Fl

#109 May 27, 2009
Can't believe she got busted twice in the same day... and she likely lives at the No tell Motel on 27.
LAKHAN

Delhi, India

#110 Jun 4, 2009
NICE
view from a new window

AOL

#111 Jun 4, 2009
she isn't the brightest bulb in the house
I say

Boca Raton, FL

#112 Jun 4, 2009
The government has been screwing us for years, and making us pay for it through taxes.

Can we arrest all of our "elected officials" for that?
Anger Management

Winter Park, FL

#113 Jun 4, 2009
Excellent!!! You coordinate it and I'll show up.
I say wrote:
The government has been screwing us for years, and making us pay for it through taxes.
Can we arrest all of our "elected officials" for that?
bebob

London, UK

#114 Jun 18, 2011
It always amazes me that militant women shout and scream that it's the man's fault not the prostitute's. And they shout so hard that people start to believe it. Its both party's "fault" (If it's a fault at all between two consenting adults) For god's sakes, in a drug deal, who do we think of as most at fault? The supplier or the addict who buys it? If a woman is dressed up sexily and offering sex, and some horny guy agrees, how is that him abusing her? She has gone out of her way to hook him in and he buckled. And the argument that "she is desperate with no other choice" doesn't wash either. Plenty of guys are skint too. But a far higher majority of them don't fall prey to the "abuse" of prostitution.

Its just self justification, usually by ex prostitutes to blame the man and not themselves.
JoseEmanus

Wildwood, FL

#115 Jun 27, 2011
you missed a w-h-o-r-e on County Road 519A in coleman fl she's all booked up for months though. that's how capitalism works right? june special.... 3 for 1
wildwoodbrotha

Wildwood, FL

#117 Jun 28, 2011
she charge 10 $ for da hole works's lowess price in sumter couny i done did spent 50 $ ther this weeks so fars 4 th ones downs
Curious

Winter Park, FL

#119 Jul 6, 2014
Erin wrote:
So I guess I should be arrested since I had sex with a nice gentleman after he bought me dinner and took me to a movie? Hey, he just paid for my companionship - the sex was free!
Hi Erin, I will take you out for a dinner and a movie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Yeah 1,251,712
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr ANGHARAD 500,153
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 53,988
News Zimmerman: A person in his circumstances can't ... 2 hr Jesus Brother 6
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 97,406
Nick Gordon adding Jose Baez to his legal team 4 hr whichwayisit 1
News 11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) 5 hr Rosie94 47
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages