Leesburg Police arrest prostitutes

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

Leesburg Police have made a series of prostitution-related arrests lately, but officials there don't see the success of their undercover operations as a sign that prostitution is increasing across the city.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of100
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
joyce a

Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

here's an idea to stop prostitution in that area - arrest the johns & print their names. If there are no customers, there will be no prostitutes.
Anger Management

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

Crazy. I never saw any prostitutes in Lessburg when I worked there for two years. Then again, I was't looking for them either.
Anger Management

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

That'll stop about 30% of people. Johns will always exsist as well as prostitutes.
joyce a wrote:
here's an idea to stop prostitution in that area - arrest the johns & print their names. If there are no customers, there will be no prostitutes.
Zen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

One answe could be to legalize prostitution and charge a business license to operate in a very regulated environment. But I don't think the religious zealots in the area are going to go for it.
WTA

Valrico, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

She looks more like 56 instead of 26...
Kerry

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

oh damn...she is 26?? whew! rode hard and put away wet I guess.
joyce a

Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

Anger Management wrote:
That'll stop about 30% of people. Johns will always exsist as well as prostitutes.<quoted text>
Key word: "at that location". At least they'll move somewhere else if you stop the johns. Arresting the prostitutes just provides free advertisemen.
overtaxed

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

Nice logic! What a Stupid ho !!! and UGLY too. How low would a man have to sink to pay for that???
She is only 26???? She must have had a life of smoking, drinking and hard drug use to look like that at 26.
I would pay her to leave without touching me.
George

Wildwood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

What's the saying, you can put lipstick on a pig but it is still a pig.
Eddy

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

Glad to see that the police have no real crimes to go after. It's a great feeling to know that with assaults, murders, and robberies going on that these bozos are securing the city by entrapping hookers. Next, maybe they can find a topless bar to infiltrate, offer some girl $100 to show more than she should, and arrest her.
I feel much safer.
Kilroy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

i see no crime here.... Its HER BODY... come you pro choice advocates get on board and support a womans right to sell her vajayjay....
Single guy

Winter Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

joyce a wrote:
Why not go one step further and arrest every man that pays for taking out a woman on a date?
You might also advocate arresting every woman that feels entitled that a man should pay for the honor and privilege of her company. Especially if she puts out after the man picks up the check.
Don't forget to push for the arrest of every woman that marries a man for money.
Should I continue, or do you realize the fine line between 'prostitution' and 'legal prostitution'?
dave

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

whoa, methface.
hogdaddy

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

It's the same as marriage...paying(one way or another) to have a go at it every once and a while....the difference between a hooker and a wife/husband...is the hooker leaves after you are done....aside from the disease factor...it really does not sound that bad!

“American Against Fascism”

Since: Apr 08

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

overtaxed wrote:
Nice logic! What a Stupid ****!!! and UGLY too. How low would a man have to sink to pay for that???
She is only 26???? She must have had a life of smoking, drinking and hard drug use to look like that at 26.
I would pay her to leave without touching me.
Post your pic somewhere so we can see what you look like.
Eddy

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

hogdaddy wrote:
It's the same as marriage...paying(one way or another) to have a go at it every once and a while....the difference between a hooker and a wife/husband...is the hooker leaves after you are done....aside from the disease factor...it really does not sound that bad!
The difference in a wife and a dog is that the dog is glad to see you when you get home.
Bob

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

Don't the police have better things to do ?? Go catch some real bad guys
BILL

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

joyce a wrote:
Here we go again its the man fault, have read some of your comments before, you must have really been hurt by a man.But you can't just blame every man in the world for wrongness. Get Help!!!
joyce a

Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

BILL wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again its the man fault, have read some of your comments before, you must have really been hurt by a man.But you can't just blame every man in the world for wrongness. Get Help!!!
I didn't say it's the man's fault. It is just economics: you can't dry up the supply (of prostitutes), but you can dry up the demand (of johns).

No emotion at all - just facts.
James

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

joyce a wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say it's the man's fault. It is just economics: you can't dry up the supply (of prostitutes), but you can dry up the demand (of johns).
No emotion at all - just facts.
Funny, it's been going on for thousands of years and the "johns" have yet to be dried up. It's a good thing you don't teach economics or supply and demand principles.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of100
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min mdbuilder 1,072,955
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 min Anne 96,297
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 min Sick Brend 483,071
Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) 16 min attaboy 733
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min Mothra 45,577
Disabled veteran and his service dog beaten by ... 1 hr Fitus T Bluster 6
This Is How Walt Disney Co And Crooked Politici... 1 hr Fitus T Bluster 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search