Florida ranks third in the nation for...

Florida ranks third in the nation for hate groups, according to...

There are 366 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 26, 2009, titled Florida ranks third in the nation for hate groups, according to.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Florida ranks third in the nation, behind only California and Texas, for the number of "hate groups" in the state, according to a report released today by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Angry American

Knoxville, TN

#367 Mar 4, 2009
I meant you not your
Flagrante Delicto

AOL

#368 Mar 4, 2009
Hater wrote:
I hate Hate Groups. I hate people that can't get along. Hate it!!!
I hate haters of hate groups. I hate them so much.
Snakeoil Swallower

AOL

#369 Mar 4, 2009
Flagrante Delicto wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate haters of hate groups. I hate them so much.
How hateful! I hate that you hate haters of hate groups. I hate them more than you hate them, and I hate me for hating them more than you. Hate a nice day!
Flagrante Delicto

AOL

#370 Mar 4, 2009
Snakeoil Swallower wrote:
<quoted text> How hateful! I hate that you hate haters of hate groups. I hate them more than you hate them, and I hate me for hating them more than you. Hate a nice day!
Hey Hater of haters of hate groups. I hate you too.

Hatefully yours, Hater-Hater.
parkinglothaters

Pompano Beach, FL

#371 Mar 4, 2009
I'm in Publix parking lot in Wilton manors where I live, I get this guy in a jacked up truck, stars and bars cuts me off and yells, M-F'ing Faggot, and tears off, I laughed, well, I DO live in Wilton Manors, I was sorta hoping he was gonna get out of the Truck, so I could use that "special message" I've been waiting to try out! I'll be shopping there tommorrow "fella" if you read this!
Flagrante Delicto

AOL

#372 Mar 4, 2009
parkinglothaters wrote:
I'm in Publix parking lot in Wilton manors where I live, I get this guy in a jacked up truck, stars and bars cuts me off and yells, M-****'ing ****, and tears off, I laughed, well, I DO live in Wilton Manors, I was sorta hoping he was gonna get out of the Truck, so I could use that "special message" I've been waiting to try out! I'll be shopping there tommorrow "fella" if you read this!
You go, girl!!
Hussein

AOL

#373 Mar 4, 2009
Flagrante Delicto wrote:
<quoted text>
You go, girl!!
I hate girls!
NAACP Fact Check

Boynton Beach, FL

#375 Mar 4, 2009
Sabata wrote:
<quoted text> not where I fugging live
Obama is everyone's leader. Hail to Obama!

White people done messed everthing up so blacks be runnin da show now. Your leader is now Obama!

Hail to Obama and pray for the new Black national anthem.
Sure

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#376 Mar 4, 2009
Deputy Dog wrote:
Third? Come on Florida, with a little effort we can be # 1 !!!
I agree! I'm proud of you Florida. Keep up the good work!! Let's try for # 1 !!!
GO HOME

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#378 Mar 4, 2009
Gator wrote:
Hate is such a waste of energy...
But it feels so GOOD!!

SWM

Since: Aug 08

Jacksonville, FL

#379 Mar 4, 2009
Hating is good clean fun!

I hate every other state cept Cal and Texas for not hating like we do.

I HATED BUSH and I voted for Obama and I love the Confederate Flag but I hate idiot negroes that get off their school bus with their pants hanging down on their knees.

Long live Dixie !
Jamone

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#380 Mar 4, 2009
NAACP Fact Check wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure what you mean but continue to pray for Black Obama. Blacks be runnin da show cause white folk done messed everything up.
Hail to Obama!
Pray for the new Black national anthem!
Remember, Blacks be runnin da show now!
Is that you Twandoucha?
Tyrone

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#381 Mar 4, 2009
Angry American wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the people that let their dogs crap in your yard and leave it for your to clean up?
You're Welcome!
Flagrante Delicto

AOL

#382 Mar 4, 2009
I hate Marine Corpse Pat
Restoftheworld

AOL

#384 Mar 5, 2009
Flagrante Delicto wrote:
I hate Marine Corpse Pat
The "corpse" part would be okay; it's the living part that's so annoying.
SMEDLEY BUTLER

Tampa, FL

#385 Mar 5, 2009
The Good Senator wrote:
...and most of these haters can have their comments read right here in these Sentinal forums. Most are republican, conservative, self-righteous, pallid-looking, narrow minded, apathetic, xenophobic, creepy-crawly bugs that never seem to go away. Unless, of course, you consider a marginalized regional party as having 'gone away'.
.......... Most of the wingnuts like MOMBACH , Likud Limbaugh , larry kudlow , mara ciavarella , gerald garson , petunia hollander and gary price are not CONSERVATIVES because they conserve nothing ....... the GOP simply wants continued judicial corruption , lawyer FEEING FRENZY , perpetual wars and no tax for the rich who demand the wars .......... 08-61130 SDFL , Absurd Jay Spechler and THE BAR vs. the USA .
NAACP Fact Check

Boynton Beach, FL

#386 Mar 5, 2009
Jamone wrote:
<quoted text> Is that you Twandoucha?
No. My name is Jerome and I thank you for your support of Obama. He is your new leader. You must hail to Obama!

Keep prayer strong for your leader!

SWM

Since: Aug 08

Jacksonville, FL

#387 Mar 5, 2009
Mankind shall not be free until we witness the death of all religions.
Uber-Bro of the Unborn

Norfolk, VA

#389 Jul 8, 2014
I believe the KKK is behind having John A. Burt framed and sent to prison for molesting a teenage girl since he was a former klansman and running a home for unwed mothers with his wife Linda!!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#391 Sep 1, 2014
Florida is a interesting mix....Northerners are in the south and center, and Southerners are in the north.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,497,479
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Julia 63,346
Poll Child Protective Services Should Be SUED Along ... (Aug '12) 8 hr fightcps 36
Song Title Game (Apr '15) 12 hr Princess Hey 530
3 word game (Jan '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 14,142
"word game" six word sentence (last letters) 13 hr Princess Hey 80
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 12,840

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages