Florida 'X-box' murder trial to start...

Florida 'X-box' murder trial to start tomorrow

There are 7 comments on the KLTV Tyler story from Apr 9, 2006, titled Florida 'X-box' murder trial to start tomorrow. In it, KLTV Tyler reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. A grieving mother says she can only brace herself for the gory details she'll hear at a murder trial opening in Florida tomorrow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLTV Tyler.

James

Kirkland, WA

#1 Apr 9, 2006
These bozo's killed for an X-box and now they are going to a place wher they can play x-box for the rest of their life...interesting. The judge should include a no X-Box stipulation in their sentenance just to insure that they do not profit from their stupendious ways.
kathy

Dracut, MA

#2 Jul 25, 2006
these people should fry in hell. the girl killed was a very nice sweet person who did nothing wrong excepy run across the path of these monsters. what kind of person beats someone head in with a baseball bat and disfigures them ,and violates them sexually with inanimate objects. I hope someone does the same to them in jail...
Florida Mom

AOL

#3 Jul 25, 2006
GUILTY..the verdict is in. I just hope the judge doesn't take too long to decide what to do with them now. They don't deserve the right to enjoy anything in life, after what they did to those young people. It's truly discusting.
Andrew

Deland, FL

#4 Jul 27, 2006
I think the death penalty would be an easy way out for them. They deserve something worse. maybe living the rest of their lives with constant reminders of what they did. Either that, or they should be put to death the same way they killed those people. It's truly sad to think about the troops in the Middle East who are losing their lives to protect the freedom of this country, and yet there are still people here killing each other.

Remember what this country stands for, and those who have died protecting you- from the beginning of this country to this very minute.
BENJAMIN OOSEI

Accra, Ghana

#7 Oct 14, 2006
I WANT TO GET A FREE X-BOX FROM YOU.
THIS IS MY ADDRESS
BENJAMIN OSEI
P.O.BOX 834
NKAWKAW
GHANA
KOFI OSEI

Accra, Ghana

#8 Oct 14, 2006
i want you to be my lovely friend

“God is great <3”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#9 Jul 21, 2014
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Injudgement 1,382,495
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 59,455
Has Casey Anthony Had Sex with Jose Baez (Jun '11) 1 hr bigjohnson321 159
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 98,043
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Milee 73,636
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 hr Murphey_Law 513,233
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) 21 hr BigD LVMc 761
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages