No yolk: Folks who eat hard-boiled eggs at work are annoying --...

To the server who objected to her customers drinking water with lemon: After enduring your rude, sloppy, careless and indifferent "service," and eating food that is overpriced, overrated, tasteless and ... Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Weird Science

Spring, TX

#64 Jul 3, 2013
Maybe the office worker has diabetes and has to eat protein for breakfast instead of carbs. There's quite a few ladies here with diabetes and other health issues who can attest to needing to lay off the sugar/carbs.

“I'm the Texas Dingbat.”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#65 Jul 3, 2013
Cuz I'm so fat, I gotta make fun of others so I feel good about myself. I really hate folks that have careers and real jobs. Eggs make me fart. Do you think Kim Kardasian farts?
Queen of the Pool

Spring, TX

#66 Jul 25, 2013
Thanks Silly Spook!

My favorite is made to order omelets at Embassy Suites. They also have made to order omelets at Hilton Garden Inns. It's really nice to just walk down and have breakfast downstairs. The breakfasts at Hilton Garden Inn are better and more healthy. ES serves a lot of pastries, oatmeal that tastes like wallpaper paste and mostly melons for fruit. The up side is they have a Starbuck's/Gift Shop and many other amenities.

Do any of you ever take a vacation?
Contain Yourself

Spring, TX

#67 Jul 26, 2013
I adore people who work and give me money every day? I love to shop, hang out at the pool, visit with friends and do projects. FYI, I was gone 13 hours today, so your lame digs about 24/7 show that nurses do not always excel at math.

If you were an educated nurse, you would know that everyone experiences flatulence daily. It's part of life. I don't believe these fake arse resumes.
Pick another fake line of work.

And please learn how to landscape or at least take a pic of someone's yard who knows how to landscape. Florida must not have HOA's where Ooky lives.
Huh Duh What

Spring, TX

#68 Aug 11, 2013
I've been gone to the store, so I haven't been here. Now, I am just having some green tea. I don't want to gain my weight back.

I love the one who wrote they couldn't fit in their cheerleader uniform. Well, duh, when you're pushing sixty...it's not going to happen unless you fall ill.

Oh, so tell us how your body just rid itself of metabolic syndrome. Can't wait to hear this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Mary NY 490,367
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 1,156,051
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 96,705
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 49,333
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... 11 hr orlandohomestay 1
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses Thu NorCal Native 21
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Thu US Citizen 1,303
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]