No yolk: Folks who eat hard-boiled eggs at work are annoying --...

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

To the server who objected to her customers drinking water with lemon: After enduring your rude, sloppy, careless and indifferent "service," and eating food that is overpriced, overrated, tasteless and ...

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 65 of65
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Weird Science

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Maybe the office worker has diabetes and has to eat protein for breakfast instead of carbs. There's quite a few ladies here with diabetes and other health issues who can attest to needing to lay off the sugar/carbs.

“I'm the Texas Dingbat.”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Cuz I'm so fat, I gotta make fun of others so I feel good about myself. I really hate folks that have careers and real jobs. Eggs make me fart. Do you think Kim Kardasian farts?
Queen of the Pool

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Thanks Silly Spook!

My favorite is made to order omelets at Embassy Suites. They also have made to order omelets at Hilton Garden Inns. It's really nice to just walk down and have breakfast downstairs. The breakfasts at Hilton Garden Inn are better and more healthy. ES serves a lot of pastries, oatmeal that tastes like wallpaper paste and mostly melons for fruit. The up side is they have a Starbuck's/Gift Shop and many other amenities.

Do any of you ever take a vacation?
Contain Yourself

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

I adore people who work and give me money every day? I love to shop, hang out at the pool, visit with friends and do projects. FYI, I was gone 13 hours today, so your lame digs about 24/7 show that nurses do not always excel at math.

If you were an educated nurse, you would know that everyone experiences flatulence daily. It's part of life. I don't believe these fake arse resumes.
Pick another fake line of work.

And please learn how to landscape or at least take a pic of someone's yard who knows how to landscape. Florida must not have HOA's where Ooky lives.
Huh Duh What

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

I've been gone to the store, so I haven't been here. Now, I am just having some green tea. I don't want to gain my weight back.

I love the one who wrote they couldn't fit in their cheerleader uniform. Well, duh, when you're pushing sixty...it's not going to happen unless you fall ill.

Oh, so tell us how your body just rid itself of metabolic syndrome. Can't wait to hear this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 65 of65
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min harmonious 1,033,593
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 57 min BREND 478,225
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 42,928
two words (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 26,727
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 11,789
Curse of the OJ lawyers (Jul '11) 2 hr Squincher 10
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 2 hr True Words 2,616
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 7 hr RaceCityUsa 17,324
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••