West Boca Raton: Teen charged in fatal shooting in mobile home

The 18-year-old man who killed a mother west of Boca Raton earlier this month was looking to rob her of money and prescription drugs, deputies said. Full Story
JUSTICE FOR A CHILD

Boca Raton, FL

#1 Jun 18, 2008
It is common knowledge that the suspect had a young white female that was a "friend" of the victim, DAWN RUVOLO, knock on her door moments prior to her death, that her 10 year old son, knew this girl and opened the door for her. This allowed the suspect entry for the home invasion and murder in attempt to rob the victim. Who and where is this girl;"BOBBIE"?...she should also be questioned..can you please seek complete justice for this 10year old child and investigate the story? Please know that this is what is being said around our community and a good journalist may be the needed help for justice for this child! Thank You and God Blessjustice
jmo3

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 Jun 19, 2008
i am from the neihborhood,havent lived there in years but was raised there, i also knew dawn,havent seen here in a while ,but definitly knew her. ifanyone has any info and im referring to what justice for a child wrote, please call the sherrifs office or crimestoppers. this is a real shame.shame for everyone invovlved. over what?? never thought she would be killed.please report all people and info about this case. thank you.
o WELL

United States

#3 Jun 19, 2008
Where in the world are you getting the name "BOBBIE" are you out of your mind? The cops have this well under control and will make additional arrests in the near future!
JUSTICE FOR A CHILD wrote:
It is common knowledge that the suspect had a young white female that was a "friend" of the victim, DAWN RUVOLO, knock on her door moments prior to her death, that her 10 year old son, knew this girl and opened the door for her. This allowed the suspect entry for the home invasion and murder in attempt to rob the victim. Who and where is this girl;"BOBBIE"?...she should also be questioned..can you please seek complete justice for this 10year old child and investigate the story? Please know that this is what is being said around our community and a good journalist may be the needed help for justice for this child! Thank You and God Blessjustice
jin

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Jun 20, 2008
Why would this person be out of their mind? If thats what they are hearing then they should say it. I live here too and hear a lot of things. A LOT OF THINGS!!!!!!!!!! This person is looking out for the kids and that should be a good thing. If the cops had it soooo well under control then how did that boy walk free for 2weeks after killing this mother of 2? In me and Dawn Ruvalos neighborhood? A couple blocks from her home? Read the arrest report, it looks like they got help from someone who saw something. Maybe you know more because maybe your a family member of Dawns but why haven't the other arrests been made? I HATE WHAT HAPPENED TO HER. This could of been anyone of us. Her kids are in my mind and heart everyday.
JUSTICE FOR A CHILD

Boca Raton, FL

#5 Jul 8, 2008
OK...i was "wrong" about the girls name being "BOBBIE"..it is "BROOKE" which is close enough for me..and you are right...I have seen the arrest report...but I have heard that girl is long gone from the neighborhood...I do NOT know her...but gossip is gossip and it travels fast...and this time it was pretty much on the mark!! There has to more justice for Dawn and her children...and that is to arrest ALL involved...according to t/arrest report..a grown man saw the male and female in HIS home with a gun moments before the murder...where is his responsibility??!!?? The arrest report is public and they are doing all they can in this case...the SWAT TEAM has been searching the area for "BROOKE". Time will tell and the gossip will continue..and with the gossip comes a lot truth.
anonymous

Boynton Beach, FL

#6 Aug 6, 2008
swat team has not been searching the area for brooke brooke is in jail for violation of probation and the can not do nothing to her at all i also live in the neighbor and i was very close to dawm and her daughter i seen them both everyday. and i still see her daughter everyday she is devastated. all though dawn was involved in the drug life she still had a good heart and would give any one the shirt off her back. they wont do nothing to brooke until they have proof that she had something to do with it. which they dont yet and brooke was her daughters cousin and for years thought that she was her daughters half sister but have not pressed the issue to find out nobody cares at this point the girl is another trailer trash crack whore piece of shit
We Do Care

Boca Raton, FL

#7 Nov 28, 2008
We also used to live in the neighborhood and this is awful. Have heard rumors too about daughter involved...Is that true?
GIna

Deer Park, NY

#8 May 27, 2009
wow why would u say that about somone who you odviously didnt know how i did. Dawn is my cousin and even though she got involed in the wrong stuff does not make her a trailer trash crack whore, i mean who are you to say that about anyone?! she was a good loving mother the 10 year old boy suffered with illness his whole life and she was always there for him. And what does anyone care if her daughter was involed shes 18 and a grown women, and a strong one at that. We all have been struggling with her death and we always will be. Dawn was my grandmothers first grandchild and will never be forgoten. i love you and miss you much dawn <3
Diana

Pompano Beach, FL

#9 Dec 28, 2010
Gina ... I think Dawn may also be my cousin - Was her parents Sal and Barbara? i just heard about this
Thank You
GIna wrote:
wow why would u say that about somone who you odviously didnt know how i did. Dawn is my cousin and even though she got involed in the wrong stuff does not make her a trailer trash crack whore, i mean who are you to say that about anyone?! she was a good loving mother the 10 year old boy suffered with illness his whole life and she was always there for him. And what does anyone care if her daughter was involed shes 18 and a grown women, and a strong one at that. We all have been struggling with her death and we always will be. Dawn was my grandmothers first grandchild and will never be forgoten. i love you and miss you much dawn <3
John q

Boca Raton, FL

#11 Jan 1, 2012
she obviously cared more about her drugs then her life .. she didn't care about her kids or else she woulda handed her drugs over instead she risk her life and everyones in there to fight with a man with a gun because she cared to much about her pills ...
Keirstin

Morristown, NJ

#12 Jan 30, 2012
People are such scumbags. My mom fought with they guy because she thought it was a joke. My own cousin let him in the fucking house. And furthermore my mother was not a bitch. My mother knocked the gun out of his hand. Who would go in a house to rob someone and get beat up by the person they are robbing?? Only an ignorant stupid welfare orphaned child who cant earn his own fucking money. My mom may have done some bad things but i always had a roof over my head, clothes on back, the biggest birthday parties ever and food in my house. So for someone to say that my mother deserved to get shot is a piece of shit. Luckily this guy received life. Two families destroyed.Two people lost. Finally the justice system did something right.

Since: Jan 12

Boca Raton, FL

#13 Jan 30, 2012
Keirstin wrote:
People are such scumbags. My mom fought with they guy because she thought it was a joke. My own cousin let him in the fucking house. And furthermore my mother was not a bitch. My mother knocked the gun out of his hand. Who would go in a house to rob someone and get beat up by the person they are robbing?? Only an ignorant stupid welfare orphaned child who cant earn his own fucking money. My mom may have done some bad things but i always had a roof over my head, clothes on back, the biggest birthday parties ever and food in my house. So for someone to say that my mother deserved to get shot is a piece of shit. Luckily this guy received life. Two families destroyed.Two people lost. Finally the justice system did something right.
if she beat up the guy how she get killed ? your mom choosed her drugs over her kids thats why she's 6ft under.. who would not give up her drugs n rather die over drugs ? the white trash piece of shit, trailer park junkie that sold drugs n her daughter to get high..
People see what they want

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Mar 5, 2012
To a child their mother is a very different person then the "person" others see. I remember there was a girl that Dawn tormented...can't remember her name - all I remember is that she had red hair and Ed was head over heels in love with her. Dawn couldn't stand that Ed didn't feel that way towards her so she made that girls life a living hell.
childhood friend

Delray Beach, FL

#15 Jun 4, 2012
Regardless of personal opinions here, whats done is done. And that kid who shot her was wrong....period! Dawn is still someones daughter, someones mother and someones friend. Unfortunately circumstances got the better of her sometimes. Dont make her childrens life even more unbareable without their mother because.you have ur own opinion. People still love her, just like someone loves you. So give it a rest. Let her rest and dont add insult to her kids injury. Regardless of her faults . Play nice. Dont hate. Please. Her kids are turning out to be awesome people, dont be cruel. We alll have skeletons, we all have faults. Give the kids a chance!
Keirstin

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Jun 5, 2012
and for the record my mother had no drugs. He robbed and shot her for nothing.Please get your facts before you state opinions. I could go back and forth for ever. Leave the situation alone and move on; this doesnt have anything to do with you.

Since: Jan 12

Hollywood, FL

#18 Jun 6, 2012
Keirstin wrote:
and for the record my mother had no drugs. He robbed and shot her for nothing.Please get your facts before you state opinions. I could go back and forth for ever. Leave the situation alone and move on; this doesnt have anything to do with you.
she had her vaginal around full of roxicodone is what the Autotopsy said
friend

Hollywood, FL

#19 Jun 6, 2012
That is untrue ,inaccurate and slander. Why are you so intrested in hurting these kids? Cause that is all you are doing. Leave them be. Whatever issue you had with Dawn ,died with her. Its unfair for you to cause her kid to defend her. The kids have suffered enough. The obvious hateful energy you have should be used constructivly instead of to cause pain in a rather horrible situation. This is still their mother . How would you feel if it were you and your mother?. I knew Dawn 20 years...and her kids and family dont deserve your garbage. Its not about them. Let it go! Really! Its over. Thankyou!
To the kids,i love you both, you are strong and great! I will ALWAYS be here for you!...muah...worm on atree!
friend

Hollywood, FL

#20 Jun 6, 2012
Sorry...i knew her about 30 years...my error
Keirstin

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Nov 14, 2012
KING OF KINGS1988 wrote:
<quoted text>
she had her vaginal around full of roxicodone is what the Autotopsy said
My mother didn't keep anything in her vaginal area; anyone who knew her would know that. She has passed on, I wish people would just let it go. The guy is in prison for life and I have no mother. Two lives destroyed. Just leave it alone.
Tyler

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#23 Feb 20, 2014
Keirstin wrote:
I love you keirstin idk i was having a rough night so i went looking found this its crazy. She was a great lady who loved & cared for us both she did everything possible to keep me healthy & alive she was one of the most caring & loving people ive ever met yeah she did stuff but id never judge her for it not even know. To you scumbags talking shit Dont ever down talk my mother she still means more then the world to me & she was one of the best people you could ever meet to bad u werent lucky enough to meet her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min SpaceBlues 48,370
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RealDave 1,141,478
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 21 min AN is me 489,476
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 10 hr Princess Hey 4,285
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 11 hr Princess Hey 17,237
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 12 hr lisa 25,479
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 11,988
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 15 hr AN is me 26,110
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:34 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:34PM
Complete Preview for Bucs vs. Bears
Bleacher Report10:19 PM
What Are Experts Saying About Indianapolis?
Bleacher Report11:53 AM
Lavonte David (Hamstring) Questionable for Sunday
Bleacher Report12:06 PM
Bucs' Verner Optimistic About Playing in Week 12
Bleacher Report 1:17 PM
Blake Bortles Reportedly Broke Up with Girlfriend Lindsey Duke