Affordable-housing mid-rise slated for downtown Orlando

Jan 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Orlando Sentinel

Orlando's City Council approved plans Monday for an 104-unit affordable-housing mid-rise next to Interstate 4 , a block south of Colonial Drive.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Aug 17, 2013
Fitus T Bluster

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Affordable housing means section 8.A place where parasites go to feast,breed and collect.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Fitus T Bluster wrote:
Affordable housing means section 8.A place where parasites go to feast,breed and collect.
YUP.

Politically correct language for more homes for ghetto apes, dope addicts, and knuckle draggers.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
YUP.
Politically correct language for more homes for ghetto apes, dope addicts, and knuckle draggers.
Before moving back to the gated community I live in now, I lived in a deed restricted sub. A very large low-income housing development went up within two miles of our home. We had an increase of break-in's into car's, homes and vandalism. Mostly toothless white trash from the looks of what was wandering around Publix. What also was galling, is that these jerks also got free services at the YMCA. It was apparent that they were just using the child care services since none of these fat lazy women didn't look like they'd made it off the couch except to go buy more cheeto's with their food stamps. Okay, stepping down off soapbox.
Call Me Gorgeous

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Before moving back to the gated community I live in now, I lived in a deed restricted sub. A very large low-income housing development went up within two miles of our home. We had an increase of break-in's into car's, homes and vandalism. Mostly toothless white trash from the looks of what was wandering around Publix. What also was galling, is that these jerks also got free services at the YMCA. It was apparent that they were just using the child care services since none of these fat lazy women didn't look like they'd made it off the couch except to go buy more cheeto's with their food stamps. Okay, stepping down off soapbox.
You are just Silly "Light"

Why complain about the YMCA? It's not exactly an exclusive gym membership.
If you aren't the same person,you might as well be. You're a doctor's wife? What a joke.
Assassins Creed

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Silly-Potty is just Spooky-Port-a-Pottie on steroids or do i have that backwards?

How many people are really posting on this bored/board? How many Socks?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Why locate, what in essence is really Public Housing...in the middle of a desirable Resort Area?....Is this, our tax dollars in action?....
Six Figures

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
This from someone who can't even get into their car from the passenger's side because they would be out of breath due to weight gain from being on steroids for years. You really need to check yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando