Teen shot, killed by Orlando police; ...

Teen shot, killed by Orlando police; 2nd gunman on loose

There are 2 comments on the News 4 Jax story from Sep 7, 2012, titled Teen shot, killed by Orlando police; 2nd gunman on loose. In it, News 4 Jax reports that:

Orlando police shot and killed a suspected robber in a firefight at an apartment complex, and officers continue to search for a second gunman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News 4 Jax.

tired of silly

Tavares, FL

#8 Sep 10, 2012
NoWayLoser wrote:
<quoted text> OPD Officer Travis Lamont is a criminal. He needs his neck broken .
He's a hero. YOU need your neck broken, but not that halfway stuff like the old drunk.(One of your relatives, maybe?) When you give them a reason I hope they shoot to kill. PERVERT.
Hi Ho Hi Ho

Spring, TX

#9 Aug 17, 2013
Same old drivel back to the beginning of time. Also, have you noticed how the silly/spooky sock gravitates to topics about murdering.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nuculur option 1,384,101
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 41 min Janitor Of The LORD 22,972
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 41 min Janitor Of The LORD 18,981
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr The Donald_ 59,545
sexting with fem 3 hr Cupcake7663 1
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr The Donald_ 513,255
News Libertarians pick ex-New Mexico Gov. Johnson fo... 5 hr Denny CranesPlace 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages