cassie anthony
Claudia

United States

#22 Sep 28, 2008
the mom is worth less than the dirt we walk on! She is scum! Her daughter knew of this and so did she.
On and on and on

Mckees Rocks, PA

#23 Sep 28, 2008
If you ask people if Casey stinks
or stunk
you get into trouble?
visitor

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Sep 28, 2008
sharon wrote:
this woman killed her daughter and walks with attitude and arrogance...when you look at her eyes coming out of her home in handcuffs...you can see the evil that inhabits her...people please come forward with information about her...think think think...she and her family cannot get away with this murder of this innocent child
Yes, I saw the same "evil" in her eyes. She is one scarey evil bitch.
Ann

Eden Prairie, MN

#25 Sep 28, 2008
Anthony Circus Lyin Tamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Cassie, people? Are you so misinformed and clueless that you don't even know her correct name?
Relax! And get a life.
Zanax no Zanny

Westminster, CO

#26 Sep 28, 2008
casey; smell just like fish
Debcath

United States

#27 Sep 28, 2008
Well, don't you know.. Casey is a movie star now.
LC FL

Boynton Beach, FL

#28 Sep 28, 2008
What date does Casey go to court for the charges against her now, she will be in prison for them, while LE can continue to build their case
Zanax no Zanny

Westminster, CO

#29 Sep 28, 2008
wrote; wrote; wrote; wrote; ----------"Debcath"] Well, don't you know.. Casey is a movie star now.

Sad way to be,....:( Well, im no sure is she a movie star, maybe phorno movie start, for sure is a psychopath and cold blood killer.
chris

Rochester, NY

#30 Oct 1, 2008
come on i am a grandmother and if my granchild came up missing i wouldnt stand by my kid i would interrogate them worse than any police they need to wake up and realize there daughter didi something why protect your child while i believe the child is dead laying somewhere cold and lonely and not with people that love her wasting away into a pile of bones what kind of people protect murders and stand by them i would turn in my child and make them confuse just to bring that child home
Mistreating Cassie time

San Diego, CA

#31 Oct 10, 2008
We all know she is a compulsive liar and she can't tell the truth from her lies anymore, but she knows where and what she did to Caylee. Too bad they don't use torture methods anymore to get people to talk. Give me 5 minutes with her and guarantee she will talk. I would hate for her to withhold information until the end of time because Caylee needs to be found and put to rest. God bless that little precious Caylee.
Edgar Pug

Richardson, TX

#32 Oct 11, 2008
Hello,
I’m Jose Baez, I don’t practice law and ethics, but I do practice, MOCKERY of our legal system, law enforcement, FBI and in general the public intelligence. Are you tired of all the protestors in your front yard, tired of law enforcement bullying you around, tired of all those “rinky dink” charges pending. Well I’m your weasel. If you let me take your case, I’m
So compelled, that I sat up a visitor area in my “Rinky Dink”office to use, yes just for you. Its available for 6 hours a day, and we offer brownies and free Internet service, just for you. Imagine that, free Internet.
People I have a proven 3-step method. I practice smoke and mirrors, offer unique products and if all else fails, blame the media clause. I have just set up a new phone bank, just for you.

With lots of options.

1. To speak with Casey Anthony
2. To Speak with Zenedia, same as option 1.
3. To speak with “Zanny the Nanny” same as option 1 and 2
4. Report tow truck companies delivering dead bodies. This is hurting tourism.
5. If interested in our limited time offer on, Pay per View. People time is ticking.
6. New product released, get paid by the media, to protest at the Anthony’s residence. Big bucks here, people. http://www.wftv.com/video/17497295/index.html
7. I’m Jose Baez, and remember people be responsible, every one deserves a funeral
8. Edgar Pug, is not a legal member of topix. Reporting this post will get the same resultant factors as getting Casey Anthony to talk or tell the truth, nothing.
9. I have followed this case from day one. Jose Baez stated on live TV when he was grandstanding the media, after she was re arrested at her home “he has compelling evidence that he knows the whereabouts of Caylee”. This maybe the perfect scam, or was that statement “Smoke and Mirrors.”
turn speakers on “Cant touch this.” Featuring HAMMER time.
Justice soon for Caylee

Kissimmee, FL

#33 Oct 11, 2008
I Can't wait for Casey's world to come tumbling down when they find Caylee's poor little body this week and this goes before a grand jury!
wisdom

Ormond Beach, FL

#34 Oct 11, 2008
Kathy#10 #11 #12: & Anthony Circus Lyin Tamer#8:
The mother's name is Casey. The daughter's name is Caylee. The grandmother's name is Cindy.
Anthony, Kathy is NOT to blame. Every night when I watch TV, I get annoyed because it is Nancy Grace who continuously says Callie. I wonder why her workers there don't tell her that she gave the child a different name. I was starting to get mixed up too. The name Caylee: Ca from Casey.
Y means and, in Spanish. Lee is her brother's name. When Casey was 7 months pregnant, Lee told Cindy. What? Cindy is a nurse and didn't catch on that Casey was pregnant? Lee refuses to take a DNA test. Why not, it doesn't hurt? What is the big dark secret in this family that makes them ALL jump when Casey talks. They ALL stick up for her, protect her, forgive her, etc. no matter what she does. WHY???? All this is IMO (in my opinion). Just deducing and speculating.
Also, I have heard these theories in the many blogs.
wisdom

Ormond Beach, FL

#35 Oct 11, 2008
Why don't the authorities or Baez or the Anthony family take those glasses off of Casey and give her, her own clothes from home. She did NOT pay for those things. The money was Amy Huizenga's.
NOT FAIR for her to wear stolen property. Doesn't a criminal have to give another's property or money for the property back to the rightful owner? Until she pays Amy ALL HER MONEY, what she is wearing is considered STOLEN in my book.
PLEASE COMMENT.
makes sense to me

Ellicott City, MD

#36 Oct 11, 2008
wisdom wrote:
Why don't the authorities or Baez or the Anthony family take those glasses off of Casey and give her, her own clothes from home. She did NOT pay for those things. The money was Amy Huizenga's.
NOT FAIR for her to wear stolen property. Doesn't a criminal have to give another's property or money for the property back to the rightful owner? Until she pays Amy ALL HER MONEY, what she is wearing is considered STOLEN in my book.
PLEASE COMMENT.
Moot point, imo, at this juncture. Casey robbed Peter to pay Paul. Now the Devil wants his due.
james

Aurora, CO

#37 Oct 12, 2008
well I think she is getting he self in more yroubke lyin to the police and that little 2 year old she didnt do nothin to her I think the mom killed her Nancy grac
onlooker

Schaumburg, IL

#38 Oct 12, 2008
the anthony family at
[email protected]
DIXON

United States

#39 Oct 14, 2008
genevieve robarge wrote:
hi i dont have kids but tha wrong for her to kill her daughter she now she killed her she want attention and want everyone to see her on tv why cant they get her to talk show her picture of other kids that wher killed and lost how there mothers felt that w
rong
where did you learn to spell? you should be on trial
Weknowwhoweare

AOL

#40 Oct 16, 2008
Anthony Circus Lyin Tamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Cassie, people? Are you so misinformed and clueless that you don't even know her correct name?
Cassie is the mother who killed her toddler, Caylee. If we are all so wrong about who Cassie really is, then, please, enlighten us.
tvwatcher

Gadsden, AL

#41 Oct 16, 2008
I have beeen glued to this story from day one.I'm glad casey was finally charged.An innocent child lost her life for her mothers shelfish reasons. It's a sin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min Into The Night 60,656
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Yeah 1,403,354
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 3 hr crucifiedguy 1,570
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 19,093
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 98,128
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 6 hr Rose_NoHo 213
Cave Exploration (Jan '14) 12 hr omegaltd 12

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages