Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Sep 12, 2013
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#1 Nov 21, 2012
Just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving. May your turkey be moist and golden, your table groaning with a delightful feast, and your day spent with those you love the most. I am thankful for each of you.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 21, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
Just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving. May your turkey be moist and golden, your table groaning with a delightful feast, and your day spent with those you love the most. I am thankful for each of you.
To all:

All of the above plus some cold beer, good football, and no worries.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#3 Nov 21, 2012
We had our official dinner Sunday. Kids have too many in-laws to visit in one day, so we wanted more than 30 mins that was allotted to each. Very nice day. Funniest moment was watching my 80 year old mom try to climb in my daughter's boyfriend's pick-up. Big wheels. I know I shouldn't have laughed but watching my daughter try to shove my mom's butt up was funny. My mom is really spry but big wheel trucks are beyond her limit.

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8 Sep 8, 2013
*giggles*

Silly old people! Bless their hearts!

Level 9

Location hidden

#11 Sep 11, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
*giggles*
Silly old people! Bless their hearts!
Aw, look, the hockey-helmet retard is trying her best to pick a fight. Did the doctors insert the stent in your head to relieve the pressure on your brain? My mental picture of you: A big, misshapen bulbous head that bobs back and forth because your pencil-neck can't support the weight of the water. Your brain is stunted, but functional enough that you think no one will notice your obvious intellectual limitations.
Tired of Seniors

Spring, TX

#13 Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Pie wrote:
<quoted text> I bet you were groaning big time on the toilet that night . Did you blow out a turkey breast and a wing ?
No because she has canned salmon even for the holidays mixed with velveeta laden mac/cheese and some other kind of pasta disaster. She is interested in serving deep fried Spam this November. If that isn't classy, I don't know what is. Her little pug snout is busted.
Tired of Seniors

Spring, TX

#14 Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Pie wrote:
<quoted text> I bet you were groaning big time on the toilet that night . Did you blow out a turkey breast and a wing ?
Go look at the gang's disgusting recipes on the housework and more thread. I don't want to repost them here, but i just might. Don't tempt me.

Level 9

Location hidden

#15 Sep 11, 2013
Tired of Seniors wrote:
<quoted text>
Go look at the gang's disgusting recipes on the housework and more thread. I don't want to repost them here, but i just might. Don't tempt me.
More obsessing on food. Friggin orca...

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 Sep 11, 2013
Awwwww Ron and the TexasTWAT are bonding. Isn't that CUTE???? A perverted old man (he's way older than me, Twatface, you hate everyone over 40, remember?) and a pigfaced liar from Turd,TX. You're both lower class scum, maybe you can go buy some furniture at WalMart together!!! I hear they have some spiffy junky stuff you can sit on your $20 dressers, too!!! WOOHOO!!!
heymarce

National City, CA

#18 Sep 11, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
Awwwww Ron and the TexasTWAT are bonding. Isn't that CUTE???? A perverted old man (he's way older than me, Twatface, you hate everyone over 40, remember?) and a pigfaced liar from Turd,TX. You're both lower class scum, maybe you can go buy some furniture at WalMart together!!! I hear they have some spiffy junky stuff you can sit on your $20 dressers, too!!! WOOHOO!!!
I think they make a perfect couple.

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#21 Sep 11, 2013
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, look, the hockey-helmet retard is trying her best to pick a fight. Did the doctors insert the stent in your head to relieve the pressure on your brain? My mental picture of you: A big, misshapen bulbous head that bobs back and forth because your pencil-neck can't support the weight of the water. Your brain is stunted, but functional enough that you think no one will notice your obvious intellectual limitations.
Hi Chuck, Where's your gang, the Senior Citizens?

It's so cute how he's trying to assert himself as the Alpha!

Bwhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
Maddy 4

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Sep 11, 2013
Tired of Seniors wrote:
<quoted text>
She has a colostomy.
And YOU M'Dear are suffering a brain ANALism.

Were you born brain dead or do you just practice on a daily basis on numerous Topix threads ?

Chortling muchly at your idiocy.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#23 Sep 11, 2013
Tired of Seniors wrote:
<quoted text>
She has a colostomy.
No, she doesn't. But you ARE a colostomy, TWATFACE.

Level 9

Location hidden

#24 Sep 12, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Chuck, Where's your gang, the Senior Citizens?
It's so cute how he's trying to assert himself as the Alpha!
Bwhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
You are soooo clever. Come over here and I'll glue your Kateyes shut with some of my DNA. You'll need a warm, moist compress to unstick your eyelids when I'm through with you.

But that's probably nothing new for you...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 49 min shinningelectr0n 1,099,850
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr HELL ON EARTH 486,537
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr EXECUTE KID KILLERS 17,621
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 3 hr Liberal forever 2,958
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr truth-facts 46,292
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 9 hr Princess Hey 9,044
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 17,047
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE