of 5
Next Last

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 13, 2011
Gentlemen,

An open letter...

I enjoy reading the verbal feud that the two of you are waging on Topix, but I think I speak for many here that we'd prefer it if you kept it to a few threads. Ron, Pete would not be posting 10,000 replies if you were not starting umpteen threads with the exact same content. And Pete, if a thread 'retires' off of the first page, we'd equally appreciate it if you would not bump it back.

Pete, snark Ron to your heart's content, but don't let Ron use you as a pawn to propogate his delusions by keeping his posts visible.

Does anyone else have a thought?

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#2 Dec 13, 2011
Charles R Darwin wrote:
Gentlemen,
An open letter...
I enjoy reading the verbal feud that the two of you are waging on Topix, but I think I speak for many here that we'd prefer it if you kept it to a few threads. Ron, Pete would not be posting 10,000 replies if you were not starting umpteen threads with the exact same content. And Pete, if a thread 'retires' off of the first page, we'd equally appreciate it if you would not bump it back.
Pete, snark Ron to your heart's content, but don't let Ron use you as a pawn to propogate his delusions by keeping his posts visible.

It has gotten to the point that up to 3/4ths of the threads are these two fueding. I feel they are both selfish and inconsiderate to others. They have left most of us with nothing to comment on or if we do start a thread, it is quickly burried with their bullchit. Unfortunately, neither one will stop. I have come to the conclusion that both are cuckoo. Sorry, Pete, this has become ridiculous.
PETE

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#3 Dec 13, 2011
You need to complain to Topix. If they get enough complaints they will ban both of us.Just click on(report abuse)button. Thanx

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#4 Dec 13, 2011
PETE wrote:
You need to complain to Topix. If they get enough complaints they will ban both of us.Just click on(report abuse)button. Thanx
Why should we have to resort to that? Aren't you capable of mature adult behavior?
PETE

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#5 Dec 13, 2011
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should we have to resort to that? Aren't you capable of mature adult behavior?
Question #1 you don't have too
Question #2 No
comment: I've reported both us us many times.But,I believe in equality,so every time I report Ron I report myself.
PETE

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#6 Dec 13, 2011
too s/b to sorry

Level 9

Location hidden

#7 Dec 13, 2011
I did not expect that from Pete. I agree with Spooky, Pete. You are quite capable of intelligent discourse.

Level 9

Location hidden

#8 Dec 13, 2011
PETE wrote:
<quoted text>
Question #1 you don't have too
Question #2 No
comment: I've reported both us us many times.But,I believe in equality,so every time I report Ron I report myself.
I hope that's not true.
Mae Hemm

Lillington, NC

#9 Dec 13, 2011
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that's not true.
Why?

You sweet on one of 'em?

Level 8

Location hidden

#10 Dec 13, 2011
Charles R Darwin wrote:
I did not expect that from Pete. I agree with Spooky, Pete. You are quite capable of intelligent discourse.
If neither can stop this childish behavior, it may be time to pick a forum in another city where feuds are on maybe five threads instead of fifty. The bonus threads also seem to be from both these guys, so i'm not going to bump them anymore. Considering how they have taken over the Orlando forum, the moderators may have little to pick from. It's really a shame when two people can ruin it for so many.

Level 8

Location hidden

#11 Dec 13, 2011
Mae Hemm wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
You sweet on one of 'em?
Hardly. More like sick of the BS and thought one of them had better sense. Apparently, not true.
Mae Hemm

Lillington, NC

#12 Dec 13, 2011
JessicaAtriedes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly. More like sick of the BS and thought one of them had better sense. Apparently, not true.
A drunkard's dream?

Level 8

Location hidden

#13 Dec 13, 2011
Mae Hemm wrote:
<quoted text>
A drunkard's dream?
I don't drink, smartibritches.

Level 8

Location hidden

#16 Dec 13, 2011
Cop Disney Very Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text>Jessica stop abusing people .
Look whose talking. You cannot answer 99% of your posts without namecalling.
Party Pete

United States

#19 Dec 13, 2011
Charles R Darwin wrote:
Gentlemen,

An open letter...

Darwin I've noticed that Rons posts are becoming more and more violent natured lately, it may only be a matter of time before he gets into trouble with the law again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 8

Location hidden

#21 Dec 14, 2011
Another day with the moron twins hogging the threads.

Level 9

Location hidden

#22 Dec 14, 2011
JessicaAtriedes wrote:
Hey Jess: Regarding Mae Hemm...

'Sweet on on e of them'???
'A drunkard's dream'???

What, did someone give Granny Clampett a computer?

HAHAHAHAHA

Level 9

Location hidden

#23 Dec 14, 2011
JessicaAtriedes wrote:
Seriously, Jess. Don't let a couple of flies spoil the picnic. Let's go find some new butthead and have some fun.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24 Dec 14, 2011
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jess: Regarding Mae Hemm...
'Sweet on on e of them'???
'A drunkard's dream'???
What, did someone give Granny Clampett a computer?
HAHAHAHAHA
And her jug of moonshine. Lol

Level 9

Location hidden

#25 Dec 14, 2011
JessicaAtriedes wrote:
<quoted text>
And her jug of moonshine. Lol
Chasing Jethro around with her shootin' iron...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Bluestater 1,223,648
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 18 min LizW 496,685
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 23 min LizW 71,745
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 34 min LizW 18,119
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 52,999
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 12,473
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 17,725
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]