Child Taunts Parent at Disneyworld, F...

Child Taunts Parent at Disneyworld, Father Arrested

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Leon 45 Jones

United States

#1 Jul 3, 2012
We need to stay the hell out of other peoples business. How they reprimand they kids is they business. Get that man outta jail and leave 'em and his little brat child alone! Word

This news link http://tiny.iavian.net/1g1 was sent from a well respected father.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 3, 2012
Kicking a kid in the face is a little extreme. But you are right about staying out of people's business. You can't look at your kid crosseyed without Child Services coming after you. Remember when we acted up as kids? THWACK right to the back of the head...
Leon 45 Jones

Poquoson, VA

#3 Jul 3, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
Kicking a kid in the face is a little extreme. But you are right about staying out of people's business. You can't look at your kid crosseyed without Child Services coming after you. Remember when we acted up as kids? THWACK right to the back of the head...
That's right! And another reason why our public school system stinks. Teachers can't use any force at all against them kids when they get all savage like. Now the teachers are forced to work under extreme conditions since most kids don't learn any manners or respect from their parental creators. The laws need to be reversed so that teachers can control their classrooms BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. Time for them teachers to start whooping some serious azz. Word

“Concerning children”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4 Jul 4, 2012
Leon 45 Jones wrote:
We need to stay the hell out of other peoples business. How they reprimand they kids is they business. Get that man outta jail and leave 'em and his little brat child alone! Word
This news link http://tiny.iavian.net/1g1 was sent from a well respected father.
Sorry, I disagree with you..When someone sees a child being abused, it is time to step up.. Even if another person, be it child or adult, it is time to take action.. Maybe if we as resposible, caring human beings would take action, we would not be burying children as many as we have today. Think about itl. A three yo doesn't know really what "taunting" is. He is being a 3 yo. and the good "doctor" is totally out of line.. What does he do when he is not in public?

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Jul 4, 2012
Nobody Safe At Disney wrote:
<quoted text> Darwin its nice to see that you are a hypocrite . Where were child services when the BABY was throw at a Disney Bus Driver.? And why wasn't the child checked out at the hospital ?And why no arrest on the scene ? Because Disney is crooked and dangerous .
You filthy pervert, you dare to call ANYONE a hypocrite? YOU!?!?!? PLEASE!!!!! You, who claims to be a "good American" and has never written a positive thing about this country, who worships evil dictators and calls for the killing of whole groups of people. You who claims to be a christian and has nothing but hate in you. You who worries about a baby who is FINE and ogles (and probably more) little girls. You are the most sickening piece of garbage on earth since your idol Hitler. You're stupid, you're ugly, you're a fat little freakin' DWARF, you're a violent felon, you're a racist, a bigot, a homophobe, and a useless drain on society. Lay down in your filthy bed in your filthy trailer beside your filthy disease infested hookerhog pig of a wife and DIE.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#11 Jul 4, 2012
<quoted text> Thanks I feel like a better America already . You don't know if the baby is fine . Are you a doctor who was on the scene . The baby should have been checked out at a hospital not a TRUCK ! I don't worship Hitler but I sure as hell don't worship the crooked Jews destroying America and killing our people . I am a good person and believe in God for several reasons . I'm on a mission for God . If I were violent there would have been some serious problems at our home where pigs came four times with threats and more . You need help . You're sick . You love criminals . I'm more American then the drug addict homo negro in the White House and his crooked Jewish buddies . God would not approve what is going on in America and Jewish scumbag places like Hollywood . Our country is under attack .
You are garbage. NO ONE approves of PERVERTS and YOU ARE A PERVERT. You are NOT an American you are a sick, depraved PERVERT who should be locked up for the rest of your miserable life. You have no respect for your country, you have no respect for life, you have no respect for the laws of your country, and yet you sit on your perverted ass all day long in your rathole typing FILTH. You're too stupid to realize that no one wants to hear your lies, your excuses, or your stupid claims. You're a drain on society. Who pays for your miserable existence? REAL AMERICANS. JEWISH AMERICANS. GAY AMERICANS. All the people you hate and want to see dead work every day and pay taxes so that useless garbage like you can continue to mooch. I hope someone sticks a firecracker up your fat ass today and sends the greasy pieces of you flying for miles.,

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#13 Jul 5, 2012
Is The Baby Dead Disney wrote:
<quoted text> I hate criminals regardless what race or religion they are . And yes some of these criminals go to work everyday robbing America and destroying our country . How much money do we spend every year investigating crooked cops and politicians ? BILLIONS OF DOLLARS . This Jew Penny Pritzker goes to work everyday robbing taxpayers out of millions of dollars like when this Jewish Bitch stole the Orlando Navy Base in Orlando Fl. How many scumbag crooked ILLEGAL MEXICANS are we supporting in America who are criminals ? The last I knew it was twelve million illegal grease balls . Even JEB Bush Mexican wife was busted at the Atlanta Airport for smuggling 19,000 dollars worth of goods into America . Our negro president supports cocaine dealers . Go to hell old lady . I'm a way better American then any of these rotten bastards including Disney and the crooked cop who came to our home four times and the scum that assaulted us at Disney World . My intention were to work till I was 67 or 69 . But a false felong a false repeat violence and a false domestic violence prevented that . And you call these pieces of sh'it Americans ? YOU'RE NUTS . This Jew Madoff went to work everyday like the other criminals on Wall Street do . LMAO ! Oh and BTW my azz is a perfect size . And I could care less about decent homosexuals . But it's to bad many are drug using pedophile . And many lesbian are sick bitches who hate men .
YOU ARE THE CRIMINAL, you stupid PERVERT. You've got the record to prove it. No, you weren't framed. No, the cops didn't lie. You are a CRIMINAL. A filthy, disgusting, violent CRIMINAL PERVERT. The world HATES you. Decent people SPIT ON YOU. You are filth. You are a leech, a drain on society, and a piece of garbage disguised as a human being. But because you had the good fortune to be born in the greatest nation in the world, we don't take you out and shoot you like the rabid animal that you are. We actually hand you our hard-earned dollars so that you can continue to be a leech and a useless waste of oxygen. Truly I hope that someday someone gives you exactly what you deserve, and I hope it is long and painful. You are FILTH and should be washed down the drain with the rest of the filth in the world.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#15 Jul 5, 2012
You filthy swine. How DARE you say that this is not the greatest nation on earth? The nation that supports your useless life, allows you to spew your venom, hatred and lies every day of that useless life? In the places you venerate (look it up, retard), you would have been killed years ago for your traitorous, slanderous LIES. You know what I hope, Ron? I hope someday you desperately need medical attention and the doctor is a gay Jewish woman. Will you refuse her help? Or will you be the hypocrite that you are and let her save your worthless life?

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#17 Jul 5, 2012
<quoted text> Darwin its nice to see that you are a hypocrite . Where were child services when the BABY was throw at a Disney Bus Driver.? And why wasn't the child checked out at the hospital ?And why no arrest on the scene ? Because Disney is crooked and dangerous .
Ron, what do you know about raising a child?
Leon 45 Jones

Ann Arbor, MI

#18 Jul 5, 2012
If you don't like what's going on in our country, do your part to change it - VOTE! Word

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#19 Jul 5, 2012
Leon 45 Jones wrote:
If you don't like what's going on in our country, do your part to change it - VOTE! Word
Ron is a convicted felon. He has most likely lost the privilege of voting, as he should. Someone that stupid,ignorant, and disgusting shouldn't be allowed to vote, EVER.
Topazz

Spring, TX

#22 Aug 11, 2013
Chief Wiggums wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I disagree with you..When someone sees a child being abused, it is time to step up.. Even if another person, be it child or adult, it is time to take action.. Maybe if we as resposible, caring human beings would take action, we would not be burying children as many as we have today. Think about itl. A three yo doesn't know really what "taunting" is. He is being a 3 yo. and the good "doctor" is totally out of line.. What does he do when he is not in public?
I've read the Japanese raise their kids differently. The parents here who brag about taking their kids off to the bathroom to abuse them or control them by threats are abuse need to go to a parenting class. Their kids may be grown, but I shudder to think about the grandkids. If your parents were physically and/or emotionally abusive, they don't deserve to ever get to see the grandkids alone and only on rare, short visits.

Break the cycle of abuse. Just say no to abusive grandparents. Both sets of my grandparents were what grandparents should be.
Perrier

Houston, TX

#23 Sep 14, 2013
Too many shots to the head. See what it did to one of the posters?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min obammy b mo popular 1,521,412
Republican Party of liars, cheats, sex offenders 9 hr ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
April is Child Protection Month but Trump Hosts... 10 hr ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
News Bush revokes pardon after learning of GOP donation (Dec '08) 12 hr Julios Lottery ti... 15
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 16 hr Murphey_Law 87
News Let's Talk About Something Other Than Casey Ant... (Jul '11) 18 hr Steve Eller 38
caylee anthony>> her biological father (Sep '08) 22 hr Lon Spector 522

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages