Cops: Mom's felon boyfriend beat, killed 2-year-old boy

Apr 12, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Orlando Sentinel

A 28-year-old convicted felon is jailed in the death of his girlfriend's 2-year-old son, who Palm Bay police say showed signs of sexual abuse.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14

“Smile...It Catches On !”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere Very Pretty !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

UndertheSun wrote:
Poor baby boy!!
Disgusting POS man needs to be shot in his crotch, and left to suffer slowly bleeding to death!!
I agree. When I was reading the artice it made me sick that this little one was at the mercy of this animal. The pain this little one went through and no one there to protect him. I think there should be more then shooting in the crotch. Add, then cut off, stuck in the rear and THEN left to suffer slowly bleeding to death!!

Since: Nov 08

Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Judged:

o2bndisney wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. When I was reading the artice it made me sick that this little one was at the mercy of this animal. The pain this little one went through and no one there to protect him. I think there should be more then shooting in the crotch. Add, then cut off, stuck in the rear and THEN left to suffer slowly bleeding to death!!
You're so right! Bleeding to death is not enough suffering!
Let's hope Karma will guide him towards a Fate exactly as you described, with fellow prison inmates inflicting so much pain that he begs to be put to death.

Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Judged:

meatwad wrote:
I like the way you think. But a slow very painful death is in order.
I agree!
Thanks. I like the way you think also.

Level 1

Somewhere Very Pretty !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

UndertheSun wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so right! Bleeding to death is not enough suffering!
Let's hope Karma will guide him towards a Fate exactly as you described, with fellow prison inmates inflicting so much pain that he begs to be put to death.
I have to wonder why the "animal" was out in public in the first place and with his past record, why did Mom allow him to be around this little one. He did not have a simple criminal background but one that would make a snake shake. I would not want him in the same store as me, much less my home. I do not understand the law when it comes to people like this.

"Padgett has served prison time for robbery, grand theft, forgery and fleeing a law enforcement officer. He also has been arrested on charges of domestic violence, child abuse, aggravated battery and drugs, according to police."

Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Judged:

o2bndisney wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to wonder why the "animal" was out in public in the first place and with his past record, why did Mom allow him to be around this little one. He did not have a simple criminal background but one that would make a snake shake. I would not want him in the same store as me, much less my home. I do not understand the law when it comes to people like this.
"Padgett has served prison time for robbery, grand theft, forgery and fleeing a law enforcement officer. He also has been arrested on charges of domestic violence, child abuse, aggravated battery and drugs, according to police."
Whenever a young child is killed by an animal like this guy, we're always left wondering why he was out on the streets able to hook up with a woman w/ a child. It's crazy!

I'm hoping the mother was unaware of her bf's criminal past. He could have lied and hid it from her. If she did know about it, she certainly should not have allowed the man near her toddler much less hook up with and play house w/ him!

It is way past time that crimes against children were taken more seriously. We need much stiffer penalties to be imposed upon those convicted of harming a child. No slap on the wrist for sex offenders, no probation for child abusers, and definitely no parole for anyone with a violent past on top of being convicted of harming a child!!

Level 1

Somewhere Very Pretty !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Ron Wawrzyniak wrote:
Sorry for my earlier off-topic and completely incomprehensible posts. I forgot to take my meds this morning.
LOL - I keep telling you to take them. What the heck is wrong with ya. You know how it makes you act. Can you afford more fines and people talking. Maybe it is time to act like a man, take your meds and bask in the thrill of real life, letting go of all the anger. If you don't the white coats will get you.

Now we will sit and wait for the return of the Host of "The Twilight Zone"
meanthing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

maybe him and casey can hook up and be "good parents"
reddog

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

Judged:

MickeyGreed MinnieCorrupts true ID as posted by others, MIKEY!!!!!!I knew it was you when you said you were in Kodak!Folk's,Listen up good!This cat has been convicted of rape of a child when he was in the Navy.He went A.W.O.L. and was taken back to face the music.This fcker is as delusional as they come.He lives in a trailor park in Kodak,Tennessee and is on oxygen.That's why he is on here all the time.He's confined to his ratty lil trailor because of his health.That wife of his left him and took the daughters with her because of his KINDNESS to little girls.His wife,that really just had enough of his chit,left him for a real man and he has never been the same.He spews this same type of bull everywhere he goes on the topix forum.That's the real lowdown on MIKEY!Aint that right you sick fck?
Danna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

people see a grown man punch a 2 yr old in the face and dont report it? what the hell is the excuse for that?

and dont even tell me that the mother never saw any of that...she needs to be charged too!

“Concerning children”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Cincinnati

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

Judged:

You all shouldn't bother to post to this fcking creep...He just keeps on.. Hit the report abuse button and don't respond to el sicko...Maybe he will choke on his vile spewings...
60 Gunner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

Judged:

o2bndisney wrote:
<quoted text>
Less since you left.
Since the 15 year old consented,the charges that he was CONVICTED on were child endangerment and sex with a minor.These are FACTS!He lives off exit 407 on I-40 just outside of Knoxville,Tennessee.He spewed the same chit about Dollywood for darn near 2 whole years until the locals got involved and had him go in for a psych evaluation for 30 days in Knoxville.He's lost his mind since his wife left with his 2 daughters.

“Concerning children”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Cincinnati

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

Judged:

Maybe disney ought to baker act his ass again on this...He is a danger to society.
60 Gunner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

Chief Wiggums wrote:
You all shouldn't bother to post to this fcking creep...He just keeps on.. Hit the report abuse button and don't respond to el sicko...Maybe he will choke on his vile spewings...
USUALLY when he is outed for the things in his past he moves on to another thread until we find him again.Next time it might be Six flags,Kings Island,Who knows.He stayed on Dollywood for almost 2 years.Later Chief!
Pete Moss

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

Thanks for confirming what I had already found out regarding Ron's location. I often vacation in the Smokies and have considered paying him a little visit. So, his wife left him? Can't imagine why....
60 Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>Since the 15 year old consented,the charges that he was CONVICTED on were child endangerment and sex with a minor.These are FACTS!He lives off exit 407 on I-40 just outside of Knoxville,Tennessee.He spewed the same chit about Dollywood for darn near 2 whole years until the locals got involved and had him go in for a psych evaluation for 30 days in Knoxville.He's lost his mind since his wife left with his 2 daughters.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,034,295
Sarah Palin's father and brother pen book about... (Oct '12) 4 min TBK 8
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 13 min Maggie McGee 70,220
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 24 min EyeOfTheNewt 95,844
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 35 min Spooky Mulder 17,339
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 35 min Hung n horny 1,839
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 45 min Spooky Mulder 478,299
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance