Florida Gators quarterback Tim Tebow working on smoother, quick...

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

After three years, two national titles and a Heisman Trophy, Tim Tebow still gets questions about his throwing motion.
Comments
41 - 55 of 55 Comments Last updated May 16, 2009
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Louie Judd

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Apr 6, 2009
 
Um is not bad for a small school 15,000 students on 240 acres...UF 51,000 on 2000 acres UM one Hospital UF.. Ten
Hunter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Apr 6, 2009
 
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but this is College, rosters change every year, can't really go by what a team did 2,3 or 10 years ago. I suggest waiting until the season begins to see how LSU or for that matter, Florida really is or isn't in 2009
The nice thing about the Gators roster is virtually everyone returns from a National Championship team from last year. Just pray your team doesn't have to play them this year!
Dolfan_Cane for Life

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Apr 6, 2009
 
Orlando Guy wrote:
Dolfan_Cane for Life you have issues. You may want to seek some help!
you cant accept the truth..... wus

Since: Sep 07

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Apr 7, 2009
 
Steve B wrote:
Hey Woodstink-the ACC had a winning record against the SEC last year.
As for Tebow -good quarterback on a deep well coached team . He will be a spot player in the NFL nothing more.
Timmy is mentally(<900 SAT) and socially (no girlfiend) challenged. When he fails in the NFL he can mop floors for a living.
Well, if that's the case, your dad can show him the ropes then! Quit being such a complete tool Steve B!

Since: Sep 07

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Apr 7, 2009
 
If you looked around the SEC last year, you would have seen some teams with young QB's - LSU had to totally rebuild - new coaches, etc. Don't expect the same success against the SEC this year - COUNT ON IT! Besides, it doesn't really matter b/c the Gators are going to win it akll again & represent the SEC well!

Since: Sep 07

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Apr 7, 2009
 
Dolfan_Cane for Life wrote:
<quoted text>all blowing, hahahaha loser Gayter nation sux
At least the Gator Nation are LOYAL fans!! Did the Cane's sell out their stadium even ONCE last year?!?!?!? How'd that 26-3 score in the Swamp taste!! Did you guys even go to a bowl? P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C!!! The only reason you're on this forum is b/c there is nothing positive going on in the Cane's camp & you're frustrated. Are the Cane's going to break the 500 record this year? Doubt it!! Get used to the holidays w/o yourt Cane's playing in a bowl! If you want some more ammo for your useless rheteric, watch for the Gators. They will be playing in the final, all important NC game in Jan.
UCF 95

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Apr 7, 2009
 
Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>The nice thing about the Gators roster is virtually everyone returns from a National Championship team from last year. Just pray your team doesn't have to play them this year!
I am a UCF grad, and thankful that we do not have to play the Gators this year. Wouldn't mind putting them back on the schedule in another 3-4 years though.
UCF 95

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Apr 7, 2009
 
G8RDAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
At least the Gator Nation are LOYAL fans!! Did the Cane's sell out their stadium even ONCE last year?!?!?!? How'd that 26-3 score in the Swamp taste!! Did you guys even go to a bowl? P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C!!! The only reason you're on this forum is b/c there is nothing positive going on in the Cane's camp & you're frustrated. Are the Cane's going to break the 500 record this year? Doubt it!! Get used to the holidays w/o yourt Cane's playing in a bowl! If you want some more ammo for your useless rheteric, watch for the Gators. They will be playing in the final, all important NC game in Jan.
UM rarely sells out, especially now that they play at Dolphins Stadium. Too small of a school with a fan base that really doesn't care too much, unless they are winning, and playing for a NC at home in the Orange Bowl
Steve in Boca

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Apr 7, 2009
 
UCF 95 wrote:
<quoted text>
UM rarely sells out, especially now that they play at Dolphins Stadium. Too small of a school with a fan base that really doesn't care too much, unless they are winning, and playing for a NC at home in the Orange Bowl
a) The Orange Bowl is gone, and they NEVER sold out ANY games when they had a championship team.
b) The only games I've seen sold out there were against UF or FSU and most of the fans were "visitors", unless you want to go back to the Notre Dame game in 1960...
c) The city of Miami has the least loyal fans of anywhere in the country. Go to any pro or college game in any sport and you can get cheap tickets at game time for anywhere in the stadium.
Foosball Fan

Longwood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Apr 7, 2009
 
UCF 95 wrote:
<quoted text>
UM rarely sells out, especially now that they play at Dolphins Stadium. Too small of a school with a fan base that really doesn't care too much, unless they are winning, and playing for a NC at home in the Orange Bowl
I heard the move from the O-Bowl to Dolphin Stadium drove up the ticket prices for Cane home games?? Higher ticket prices, lower winning %, fair weather fan base, small private school enrollment. No wonder the stands are empty for many home games.

Outside of VT and FSU, their schedule is not that exciting.
Hunter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Apr 8, 2009
 
Dolfan_Cane for Life wrote:
<quoted text>you cant accept the truth..... wus
The truth is the Gators are defending NCs, beat your Canes thoroughly,have won 2 of the last 3 NCs and are looking at winning back to back NCs in football. Thats the truth you sniveling little puke! And your Canes are looking at an 0-4 start this year and struggling in one of the worst football conferences in the country. Thats the truth! Your pathetic Canes will be challenged to make it to another meaningless Nut Bowl in San Francisco this year. Thats the truth!
Lamar

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Apr 8, 2009
 
You better watch dsaying something about Tebow because according to Tebow he is GOD! Tebow cant understand that the NFL dont want him, because everybody tells him how goods he is but the truth is he WILL NOT BE A QB IN THE NFL! SO GET USE TO IT TEBONE & GET YOUR SPEECH READY BECAUSE YOU WILL NEED IT ALOTR TO COVER YOUR 3 LOSES THIS FALL! Tebow a NFL qb? HA! HA!
Fish

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Apr 9, 2009
 
Lamar wrote:
You better watch dsaying something about Tebow because according to Tebow he is GOD! Tebow cant understand that the NFL dont want him, because everybody tells him how goods he is but the truth is he WILL NOT BE A QB IN THE NFL! SO GET USE TO IT TEBONE & GET YOUR SPEECH READY BECAUSE YOU WILL NEED IT ALOTR TO COVER YOUR 3 LOSES THIS FALL! Tebow a NFL qb? HA! HA!
Elementary school is hard on you?
A E Banks

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
May 9, 2009
 
I love you Tim, I get so giddy when I see you on TV. But it has nothing to do with your throwing motion. (SD QB) You'll have to Get under center and drop 3, 5, and 7 step drops. Then we'll see if you can play in the NFL.
trey commee

Argyle, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
May 16, 2009
 
hey tim tebow im a 12 year old boy i love the gators they rule all of foot ball your my hero man im gonna be a great football player just like you and if im lucky ill get your autograph one day and have the same jersey number as you do later man

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••