Kissimmee drug bust nets marijuana, c...

Kissimmee drug bust nets marijuana, cocaine

There are 9 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 29, 2009, titled Kissimmee drug bust nets marijuana, cocaine. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

A Kissimmee man with a long arrest history on drug charges was among those targeted today in a drug sweep, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Legalize It

Orlando, FL

#1 May 29, 2009
And the costly never ending drug war continues.
Pinnochios snowball

Lake Worth, FL

#3 May 29, 2009
A 53 year old man ends up being arrested with dog bites. Doesn't sound good. Wonder what that was all about.

Saint Cloud, FL

#4 May 29, 2009
The Kissimmee police are notoriously inept so I doubt the charges will stick if the perps get a decent lawyer. I used to work in Kissimmee and have never encountered a more unprofessional police force.

United States

#5 May 29, 2009
Look, the way the economy is, I just canít get excited about this kind of stuff anymore. So what, someone is selling some weed. When is the last time you tried to find a job - I have been out of work for seven months and not one offer. Thousands of people, including me, a masterís level person, have lost their jobs in this recession and hope is waning. Itís a lot better than robbing a bank or breaking into someone's house Ė youíre a farmer and providing a commodity that people want, just like coffee or wheat. Look bro, times are tough and these folks are not waiting for a government bailout, they are creating their own economic stimulus; so cut them some slack. Anyway, the laws against marijuana in the United States are insidious, archaic, and outdated.
Liberals hate FACTS

Altamonte Springs, FL

#6 May 29, 2009
Any 'wild' guesses regarding those names!!!??? LMAO. I'm "so shocked"......

Daytona Beach, FL

#7 May 29, 2009
It's not just KPD that is inept, but the whole local Kissimmee govt...
Howard S

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#9 May 29, 2009
It's weed and coke...if you are stupid enough to buy it and use it...your own problem!!! Why does the gov gets involved...same crap as Al Capone times...

Lakeland, FL

#10 May 30, 2009
Has LE checked out the Taft area? & IF so, how often & to what extent?

Everett, WA

#11 Feb 28, 2013
Biggest loser and snitch was yeyo ako antonio irizarry. Sob doing 3 years for 10 pds of coke. Snitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,314,446
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min mdbuilder 55,603
Justice Quest Forum (Jun '12) 1 hr Iowa_Hawkeye 161
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr missattempts 505,442
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 16 hr Michael 1,319
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Thu Murph 72,941
News Judge tosses out defamation lawsuit against Cas... Thu missattempts 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages