Dad wants crime watch volunteer who k...

Dad wants crime watch volunteer who killed his son arrested

There are 3 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Mar 8, 2012, titled Dad wants crime watch volunteer who killed his son arrested. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Trayvon Martin as a boy. He was shot to death in Sanford by a crime watch volunteer two weeks ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

Tired of Silly

Tavares, FL

#3 Mar 9, 2012
Daddy, your did something to threaten the peace of the neighborhood. Why can't parents ever accept that their little precious brought it on himself?
Rose

Belleville, MI

#4 Mar 9, 2012
Tired of Silly wrote:
Daddy, your did something to threaten the peace of the neighborhood. Why can't parents ever accept that their little precious brought it on himself?
Too bad your parents went thru with it and had you
Tired of Silly

Tavares, FL

#5 Mar 9, 2012
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad your parents went thru with it and had you
No, too bad this little thug's parents didn't teach him how to act. And from your reaction, I'd guess the same is true of your parents, if your mother even knows who your father is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Brad 1,480,068
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 20 min Brad 512,866
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min Mothra 62,890
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 7,990
News Pulse nightclub massacre is Florida's top story... 14 hr gary 8
News Suspect in Orlando, Fla., police officer's slay... 15 hr Black Crime Matters 1
News DUI Defendant Drinks 12-Pack at Court - (Oct '07) 21 hr Dudley 47

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages