Convicted rapist indicted in 1993 Orange County murder

An Ohio convicted rapist was indicted Tuesday in the 1993 murder and assault of an Orange County woman who was found beaten to death near her parent's home. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Randi-Lynn McCroskey

Lawrenceville, GA

#23 Dec 24, 2012
And no. He was not molested as a child, HIS MOTHER WORKED 3 jobs to keep a roof over his sisters & his head, he was in drugs & an alcohol, so therefore recreational drugs crested him.
Still Serving

Manhattan, KS

#24 Jan 2, 2013
Jason and Amy, I also served in the same mortar platoon with Dennis.. I would be interested in talking to both of you, I am still in and not far off from retirement... BTW, where can I see the facts of the case and exactly what he allocuted to?
lisas cousin

Livonia, MI

#26 Feb 13, 2013
randi... r u missing a chromosome????? u r some serious trailer trash!!!
lisas cousin

Mount Morris, MI

#27 Feb 13, 2013
christmas eve??? real classy!!!! rape is so much better than murder... good justification u loser as hillbilly!!!
lisas cousin

Mount Morris, MI

#28 Feb 13, 2013
stupid ppl like u don't deserve internet rights!!!
lisas cousin

Mount Morris, MI

#29 Feb 13, 2013
if u r dumb enough to respond go to suckmycockandeatanass.com

just saying...

true story!!!!
Jason

Boston, MA

#31 Apr 7, 2013
Still Serving, Then you served with me in the 81mm sec, HHC. You would remember me as Sgt. "Wally" Wallace.
George

United States

#32 Jun 7, 2013
Randi, didnt he plead guilty to the murder?
Still Serving

San Antonio, TX

#33 Jun 7, 2013
Jason wrote:
Still Serving, Then you served with me in the 81mm sec, HHC. You would remember me as Sgt. "Wally" Wallace.
Hello again., I do remember you SGT Wallace, you knew me as PFC Linkous, I am now Major Linkous, don't know how that happened... Guess I finished growing up. You guys used to do the old tag team NCO pushup drill. If you want to email me I am at roy.a.linkous.mil@mail.mil
JLP

Columbus, OH

#34 Jun 19, 2013
My sister was a attacked by him and left for dead..wake up
miss chris40

Orrville, OH

#35 Aug 14, 2013
i dated this man in middle school and high school he brought up fucked up family....he dint kill the woman in doyestown ohio and he dint have kids with her...so his niece is lian to.....we kinda new then something was kinda wrong with him....im just finding this out almost threw up in my mouth.....he need to die for his crimes this is so unbelievable....
Joe

Sugar Grove, NC

#36 Aug 30, 2013
Randi-Lynn McCroskey wrote:
<quoted text>
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW HE ADMITS TO RAPING HER, BUT BY ALL MEANS DID NOT BEAT HER TO DEATH, THEY FOUND SOMEONE ELSE'S DNA UNDER HER FINGERNAILS, BY THE EVENT IN 96, that was the mother of his children, SHE IS STILL ALIVE!!!! And still breathing til this day & forgives him. He is paying his dues, but by all means does not deserve to die. I am his niece, i am the ONLY one who knows EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED, U CANNOT LISTEN TO NEWS BECAUSE THEY LEFT OUT A LOT OF INFORMATION! THERE WERE TWO OTHER MEN WITH HIM THAT NIGHT. THOSE MEN BEAT HER, THEIR DNA IS UNDER HER NAILS, N THOSE MEN HAVE SCARS TO PROVE IT & both are currently running from warrants for their arrests. Dennis is his name is not a murderer, he never killed anyone, the 96 event her cutwas 3inches long & 1/2cm deep, all bc she held HIS GUN TO HIS HEAD WHILE HE WAS TRYING TO LEAVE HER!!!!! AGAIN SNOOP THROUGH ALLLLLL THE FACTS! they charged him because his sperm was inside her, he knew her, they've had multiple sexual encounters prior. They have absolutely no proof he had killed her and only charged him with the rape.
you are completely wrong!! I'm from Doylestown. Dennis was not married to her.. And he stabbed her several times!!! I know because she was my neighbor, he was going to my house I lived in the same apartment complex.. She had just pulled in when he attacked her.. There was no gun or anything like that..
Joe

Sugar Grove, NC

#37 Aug 30, 2013
amber edinger wrote:
<quoted text>..i see you say you were in service with dennis mccrosky ..my two brothers were serving together david morris and dennis.sorry to say this is one of my brothers not that we speak to him but would love to talk more if you can recall my brother david morris who served as well he passed shortly after what dennis done due to hudge heart ache that ate him a live after what dennis done.if your up for talking
Dave and I lived together after he got out... I seen him right before his accident.. Gump was my brother.. We raised some hell in that mustang!!!
keri

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#38 Jun 4, 2014
Dave Morris didn't die due to heart ache because of Dennis being in jail, Dave Morris lost his life in a motorcycle accident...Dave stopped talking and writing Dennis may years before he died because he knew what he did was wrong....brothers they were not.....get your story straight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 min T-REX 490,193
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Smart Alex 1,154,065
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Mothra 49,208
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 1 hr AN is me 26,190
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 6 hr Cheyenne Autumn 9
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 8 hr Murph 70,608
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr Vic 96,646
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 am PST

NBC Sports 6:40AM
Bortles: We showed the country who we are
NBC Sports11:45 AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions