Lovin Pet Home Finders

Lovin Pet Home Finders

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Charlene

Apopka, FL

#1 Jun 16, 2008
AVOID! These people are a FRAUD! Many people in the rescue community are aware of this guy and are trying to shut him down. He has a medical research license and often sells animals for lab testing! They charge outrageous fees and then place ads on Craig's List and just give the pets away without doing background checks. If you have a pet to surrender, please use a reputable rescue, not these folks! Some animals have ended up in shelters euthanized because they couldn't find homes for them!!! BEWARE!!!
Dwayne

Cocoa Beach, FL

#2 Jun 27, 2008
This statement is totally false. I used the service of Lovin Pet Home Finders. The pets stays with the owner until a new home is found. Lovin Pet Home Finders never takes the pet from the home. Charlene please don't spread rumors on these people because they would not hire you. I saw your job application and saw how upset you were when you were told the position you wanted was filled by someone else.
jean

AOL

#3 Jul 9, 2008
Dwayne wrote:
This statement is totally false. I used the service of Lovin Pet Home Finders. The pets stays with the owner until a new home is found. Lovin Pet Home Finders never takes the pet from the home. Charlene please don't spread rumors on these people because they would not hire you. I saw your job application and saw how upset you were when you were told the position you wanted was filled by someone else.
Looking for the truth here...can anyone provide real, live references in the Orlando area?
Jina

United States

#4 Oct 20, 2008
I adopted a beautiful cat that I found through Loving Pet Home Finder. My experience was nothing but great!!!
Carol

Massapequa Park, NY

#5 Feb 7, 2009
Mark and his company helped me more than once and I never had a problem. I had a foster dog whom he helped me place and he found us a dog and arranged for us to adopt him. This guy works dozens of hours each week to accept pets into his placement program (they remain with their owners until placed) and to find the perfect pet for someone who is looking.
Steven

United States

#6 Apr 8, 2009
I have used Lovin Pet Home Finders for my 3 dogs and 2 cats. The service was very professional and excellent. Within 6 weeks all 5 of my pets were placed in a loving home. I met each person that adopted my pets and still keep in touch with the people who adopted my pets. Mark kept in touch with me, always returned my phone calls and did everything he promised. My experience was very positive. Mark puts in numerous hours and is always available. He is absolutely fantastic and the best when it comes to finding pets the perfect new home in a short time.
anonomus

Palm Coast, FL

#7 Dec 9, 2009
My wife and i are just starting to look for a dog. when i tried to contact Lovin Pet Home Finders, i found the phone number to be a non working number (the recording say the epople are not accepting calls at this time) and my email has gone unanswered. i would venture to say these people are not reputable.
jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking for the truth here...can anyone provide real, live references in the Orlando area?
Dick

Wayland, MI

#8 May 5, 2011
This guy is a criminal and a fraud. He has several different names and has a criminal record. He operated several illegal businesses in the past and he spent time in jail. Make sure you check out all of the a.k.a.'s he has operated under. I wouldn't trust this man with a pet cockroach !
nancy

Altamonte Springs, FL

#9 Jun 27, 2014
does it matter what this guy is...if you are looking for a pet to have and he is as bad as you say your saving the pet...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,599,818
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 46 min Mary NY 513,593
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr zazz 98,512
News Mansion's reverend has skeletons in his closet (Jul '08) 18 hr DiLeos D 220
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Mon Into The Night 63,970
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Sun Murph 73,838
Billiards/ Pool Tables Sep 15 AceSnooker 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages