Why are women more attracted to men w...

Why are women more attracted to men who never watch cartoons?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

College

Laval, Canada

#1 Jul 2, 2012
Why are women more attracted to men who never watch cartoons than men who do watch cartoons in their free time on a daily basis(even if they do go to university and or have a job)?
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

#2 Jul 2, 2012
College wrote:
Why are women more attracted to men who never watch cartoons than men who do watch cartoons in their free time on a daily basis(even if they do go to university and or have a job)?
Because men who watch cartoons on a daily basis are immature? Women (and I daresay, even teenage girls) are looking for men, not children in big bodies.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 2, 2012
It depends on the cartoons. Family Guy, South Park, even some of Spongebob... Cartoons with satirical commentary on the human condition, such as Homer Simpson's stupidity are acceptable to me.

However, if a man is sitting there watching Japanese anime like The Last Airbender or Pokemon while secretly fantasizing about having super powers, then I say he needs to climb out of his parents' basement and get a life.
Dude

Laval, Canada

#4 Jul 2, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
It depends on the cartoons. Family Guy, South Park, even some of Spongebob... Cartoons with satirical commentary on the human condition, such as Homer Simpson's stupidity are acceptable to me.
However, if a man is sitting there watching Japanese anime like The Last Airbender or Pokemon while secretly fantasizing about having super powers, then I say he needs to climb out of his parents' basement and get a life.
What about cartoons like Jimmy Two Shoes, League Of Super Evil, Johnny Test, World Of Quest, Atomic Betty, Crash Canyon, etc. Along with the ones you mentioned?
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

#5 Jul 2, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
It depends on the cartoons. Family Guy, South Park, even some of Spongebob... Cartoons with satirical commentary on the human condition, such as Homer Simpson's stupidity are acceptable to me.
However, if a man is sitting there watching Japanese anime like The Last Airbender or Pokemon while secretly fantasizing about having super powers, then I say he needs to climb out of his parents' basement and get a life.
As a woman, I disagree. I've seen few of those that you listed since my husband is an adult, but if they're anything like South Park, which I saw once, I'd rather see a guy watching Tom and Jerry or Roadrunner!!! The vulgar adolescent "humor" in South Park would NOT impress me if I were a single woman and found out that a love interest watched it. If my husband starts watching it, I'll just put the remote in the closet where the cleaning supplies are kept, he'll never find it!
KD4ZIP

Palm Coast, FL

#10 Jul 3, 2012
Freaks wrote:
<quoted text> Folks this was written by a hypocrite bar fly who hangs with scumbags at the filthy casino in Tampa Fl . This place stinks with smoke and booze and is loaded with prostitutes . And this bird brain talks about vulgar . They do swear in this filthy casino Silly the Dilly .
This coming from a piece of white trash who frequented that Trailways Lounge dump on SOBT back in the day. Oh, and did you really want to bring up prostitution? Did you really want to go there?? We would be happy to review your solicitation bust one more time. Up to you...
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

#13 Jul 3, 2012
KD4ZIP wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from a piece of white trash who frequented that Trailways Lounge dump on SOBT back in the day. Oh, and did you really want to bring up prostitution? Did you really want to go there?? We would be happy to review your solicitation bust one more time. Up to you...
The little dwarf pervert thinks $2 scabby hookers on OBT are "good people". I guess compared to him they are. His pathetic attempts to insult those who are superior to him make me laugh. Fat ugly greasy little dwarf that he is, he's also dumb as a box of rocks.
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#16 Aug 14, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
As a woman, I disagree. I've seen few of those that you listed since my husband is an adult, but if they're anything like South Park, which I saw once, I'd rather see a guy watching Tom and Jerry or Roadrunner!!! The vulgar adolescent "humor" in South Park would NOT impress me if I were a single woman and found out that a love interest watched it. If my husband starts watching it, I'll just put the remote in the closet where the cleaning supplies are kept, he'll never find it!
Silly, you are the most controlling, completely devoid of any sense of humor, tight-ass (not in a good way) person I have ever seen post. Pull that stick out of your behind and have a little fun. In other words, lighten up and quit trying to act like you're too intelligent to have a little fun. The other explanation is that you're my mother's age and women that age tend to be snippy witches.
Vib_Ram

Spring, TX

#17 Apr 13, 2015
We have multiple big screens and mulitple remotes. I don't feel like I have to be the tv controller. Why not let people do what they want?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Earthling-1 60,028
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 98,076
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,394,707
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 4 hr WasteWater 897
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 6 hr OK Barry 1,253
Casey Anthony is still a MILF 7 hr one love 6
Anyone looking for a Pediatrician for your chil... 7 hr heartless mofo 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages