Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter w...

Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fabricated

There are 316 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 26, 2014, titled Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fabricated. In it, Newsday reports that:

A bankruptcy judge has ruled that Casey Anthony won't have to pay most of her debts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Lon Spector

New York, NY

#287 Aug 31, 2014
You have to be accquainted with a person to see any value to that person.
You have to "know" a person. Of course, you could be married for many years to a
person and not actually know the person, but it's been established that if you see a
person on a continual basis, you like that person better, then if you don't know them.
I have no doubt that Casey can be befriended by a few hundred people in a "small" social
circle. We've already seen that with her brief Church experience. The people there were
all set to accept Casey. Remember the letter of disapointment the pastor's wife wrote?
She admitted Casey WAS loved. I knew it wouldn't last long because it was in the
immeadiate aftermath of her acquital. She wasn't ready to change because she still
held out hope she could become a star. She has to give up dreams she will be massively
loved. She might never be a world celebrity but she can win friends and influence people
small scale.
bunner

Cochrane, Canada

#289 Aug 31, 2014
Quite disturbing.
Lon Spector

New York, NY

#290 Sep 1, 2014
There has not been a person like Casey in 100 years. Lizzie Borden comes
closest. The entire social mielu was different in those days.
Lizzie had wealth. She lived out the last 30 years of her life with her sister in
isolation, though she was caught shop lifting once. I believe that Casey has
sparatic contact with her family. Like many infamous women, I see Casey marring
someone she can trust in her small social circle. like her bodyguard or legal aid.
Casey is by no means the most evil of criminals, and she is unlikely to recidivate again.
She's been kept on a very short leash. It's the MEDIA who made her out to be the worst.
The killing of Caylee WAS evil, and there's no justification for it. But just remember, we
are ALL sinners and the greatest saint in history, the Apostle Paul, who KILLED Christians,
said, "Nothing can seperate us from the love of Christ."
I earnestly believe that the acquital was an act of God, and we should show EVERY
respect to Casey.
BTW, I"m aware of this "Liz Spector" trash. I can't get onto the Orlando forum to refute
it. You'll have to come here to get these "Truth Postings."
bunner

Cochrane, Canada

#291 Sep 1, 2014
Lon Spector wrote:
There has not been a person like Casey in 100 years.
Trash like her are a dime a dozen and come in all kinds of shapes and colors. HLN correctly decided that trial would make money. How could they loose? She didn't report her baby missing for a month. Trash morphed into what? Tune in.....
bunner

Cochrane, Canada

#294 Sep 1, 2014
BiRexual wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Justin beeber, pull your pants up.
Sorry, no can do. My contract states that I must maintain a faux negreax persona until the inevitable flip to christian rock. Likely once I spend some time in jail and Jesus comes to visit.
Lon Spector

New York, NY

#295 Sep 2, 2014
You think that Casey is "trash" because you don't know her personality.
You would need to be open minded to investigate her personality, but you'll never
do it.
Studying her from every angle as I have, I view the case as a Greek tragedy. This is
the case of a person asked to do what what she should never have been asked to do.
She just wanted to have fun. How is that different from most girls today? She was
only 19. She lived off the largess of her parents. Her natural way was denial, which
she learned from her mother. Abuse WAS a likelyhood because she has Saturn in the
4th house of "homelife," Cindy, might have looked the other way when Casey was abused.
Denial is part of abuse victims and their mothers.
Lon Spector

New York, NY

#296 Sep 3, 2014
Life can be so tragic. But I don't have to tell you that. It was even tragic for God
Himself, when He incarnated as Jesus Christ. He was "tried and tested in all things as
we are, yet without sin."
Jesus didn't even come from human sperm and oveum. These were implanted in Mary's
body. If Jesus had human D.N.A. He would have carried the sins of mankind. Caylee,
darling child that she was, carried human D.N.A.
"In sin did my mother concieve me." That's not just refering to how a child was concieved,
but the human taint. "The wages of sin are DEATH." That's why Jesus had to undergo
actually death to save mankind. But God has to open your mind so you understand.
Otherwise, it's all "Greek" to you.
There are two ways of viewing life: Religious (Jewish) or Logical (Greek). Jesus was a
puzzlement to both ways. To the Jews, Christ failed because He didn't behave in the way
they thought the Messiah would behave: "Come down from that cross and we'll believe!"
To the Romans, Christ made no sense. "Son of God? Whats that?"

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#297 Sep 3, 2014
It's tragic that your laundry is piling up
Lon Spector

New York, NY

#298 Sep 5, 2014
I'm thankful I can survive a few more days on these forums. Even if it's just a few
more weeks or mounths, I'm greatful.
I don't know what Casey's up to know. I don't know what can be believed. Was she
ever working as a maid? Even if she did, it probably wasn't long. She (like me) has Leo
raising. I once had to do work like that and hated every minute of it.
If you Google www.thereadingroom101.com , you will see the predictions of a great
Chaldean Numeroligist about Casey from a couple of years ago. I told her Casey was
tough, and she agreed. But she says that there will never be a perminate place for Casey.
That Casey can never settle down. She thinks that Casey will make many starts and
stops.
I can't believe that there's no young man to love Casey. She only killed ONCE.
Plenty have killed numorous times. All it takes is someone with enough courage and
resources to give Casey a second chance. 28 is too young never to experence love
again.
Children should be loved

Allentown, PA

#299 Sep 5, 2014
Most people would not feel comfortable or safe having a relationship with a person who has murdered or been accused of a deadly crime. Particularly when a person took the life of another because they didn't want them around anymore. How in the world could you ever trust being around someone like that? One day you think you're loved, the next you're not wanted or should they feel betrayed in any way, then you could be exterminated at any time. Yep, life goes on for a person like that and they have no problem moving on without you. To an individual like that -- you are always expendable. Not all sociopaths are dangerous, but others unfortunately are.
How can you know for certain? You can't, but by being aware, you may discover some clues that could warn you ahead and which could possibly help you avoid being a possible victim of a crime.
Lon Spector

New York, NY

#300 Sep 6, 2014
I THINK Casey can change once she accepts she's out of options. As long as long as
Casey harbors hope that a "big score" is possible, she'll feel no need to change.
What she needs is humality, which would be very hard for a person with Leo raising,
as I can attest to. She thinks she's "above" certain work, and certain people she'd have
to associate with. She loathes 9 to 5. She probably believes in "easy money," and is not
adverse in using her body to obtain it. But presently, she loves herself too much to take
any risks that would place herself in danger. She has some sort of "game plan " she's
following, self decieving or not, something to hope for. To get better, she must "throw
in the towel." She actually has to give up "false hope" to get real help.
People have, AND ARE sending her money. Her problem is that if she attempts to get
close to these shy guys she'll scare them off, and her funds will dry up!

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#301 Sep 6, 2014
How many "Lon" checks has she received?

“moon”

Since: Jul 14

child

#302 Sep 6, 2014
WAS sanka wrote:
How many "Lon" checks has she received?
I think you mean, how many of Lon's daddy's checks has she received? Lon is a senior citizen who's been mooching off his parents his entire life.
Children should be loved

Allentown, PA

#304 Sep 6, 2014
What a useless pointless thread. I feel foolish that I ever commented here. It's obvious that Lon is full of it and he/she is enjoying every minute of it. Strange.
Lon Spector

New York, NY

#305 Sep 7, 2014
God oversaw Casey's accqutial. God has a reason for EVERYTHING He does, even if
it is above the level of human comprehension. Regardless of the reactions I recieve
on these threads, I will speak my mind about my queen for as long as I'm able.
L-O-V-E love! Is that so hard to contemplate? Everyone needs it like oxegyn. Casey is
just as entitled to it as anyone else!
Have you judged ANYONE? That's not what God wants! God didn't have to die for man
in the form of Jesus Christ: "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son.
so whoever believed on Him should have eternal life."
Man had no inclination to reconcile with God, when He sent Christ. It was God's overture.
Sure, Casey and Jodi are very pretty, and get more popular attention then some burly, ugly
sociopaths,(Though spiteful women denegrate their appearences.) but how is that my
fault? People,(Because of their glans) LOVE the pretty, and HATE the ugly. That's part
of God's plan too (For the time being.) That's life. Get used to it.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#306 Sep 7, 2014
What's your opinion.
Is Lon a kook in lust with the Kid Killer?
Or is he/she a troll pretending to be in lust with the Kid Killer?

Either way pretty sick.

“moon”

child

#307 Sep 7, 2014
WAS sanka wrote:
What's your opinion.
Is Lon a kook in lust with the Kid Killer?
Or is he/she a troll pretending to be in lust with the Kid Killer?
Either way pretty sick.
He is seriously disturbed. I've read some of his other posts from different forums. In one he talks about his phone being tapped, black helicopters swooping low over his house, & the tech guys for his PC messing around with it just to harass him.

He has messianic tendencies. The other day he wrote about how we should pay attention to everything he writes, because he could gather all his 'teachings' & put them in book form & make thousands of dollars. He has asked us to go online to look for his other 'glorious posts'.

His racist beliefs would make Ron proud. Jesus only loves people who are lily white.

And now he's saying he would have lived his life differently if he'd known his queen would be in this world. Yes, I'm certain Casey would be crazy in love with a man 30 yrs older than she is. At least Mason has $$, not to mention his dashing good looks.

So yeah, I'd say Lon is a kook with a major hard-on for the beautiful queen of his life.
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW

Lake Forest, CA

#308 Sep 7, 2014
marce-encore wrote:
<quoted text>
He is seriously disturbed. I've read some of his other posts from different forums. In one he talks about his phone being tapped, black helicopters swooping low over his house, & the tech guys for his PC messing around with it just to harass him.
He has messianic tendencies. The other day he wrote about how we should pay attention to everything he writes, because he could gather all his 'teachings' & put them in book form & make thousands of dollars. He has asked us to go online to look for his other 'glorious posts'.
His racist beliefs would make Ron proud. Jesus only loves people who are lily white.
And now he's saying he would have lived his life differently if he'd known his queen would be in this world. Yes, I'm certain Casey would be crazy in love with a man 30 yrs older than she is. At least Mason has $$, not to mention his dashing good looks.
So yeah, I'd say Lon is a kook with a major hard-on for the beautiful queen of his life.
Sure you jest - Major did you say ??

LOL that's a miniscule minor lardy hardy !

“moon”

child

#309 Sep 7, 2014
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you jest - Major did you say ??
LOL that's a miniscule minor lardy hardy !
I stand corrected!
Lon Spector

New York, NY

#310 Sep 8, 2014
ALL of my postings on MANY forums should be gone over with a fine tooth comb.
You are NOT looking at them objectively; You are looking at them through the
prism of your own prejudges.
I first posted on CaseyAnthonyIsInnocent.com . You should read ALL the things I
posted on Embrase The Awesomeness, and Leave A Message For Casey.
Since I've been using a computer, I've only used two names: Lon Spector & Missatempts.
You should read the things I wrote on The Caylee Daily, IF they have not been erased.
I said the same things more or less, that I've said here. And I never said once ANYWHERE.
in a verbaitum sense that Casey was innocent. As insane as you may think I am, I CAN
COUNT. "If it looks like a duck, if it walks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck, it's a duck.
BTW, this so called "rascism," is NOT racism at all, it is TRUTHISM. You have simply
been brainwashed since the 1960's. The glourious postings I've written on the white
genocide blog point this out.
Casey didn't occurr in a vacum. There was a great societal lead-up to girls like Casey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Guest 1,481,914
In car accident ...left disabled 9 min The Truth 4
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 55 min The Truth 13,132
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 59 min The Truth 19,318
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,959
loan shark (Dec '11) 21 hr Loan Offer 38
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Thu truth 7,994

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages