Why Mitt Romney is so unlikable
Posted in the Orlando Forum
#1 Oct 7, 2012
Why Mitt Romney is Unlikeable!
A lot is being said in the media about Mitt Romney not being "likeable or that he doesn't "relate well" to people. Frankly, we struggled to understand why. So after much research, we dhave come up with a Top Ten List to explain this "unlikablility"
Top Ten Reasons To Dislike Mitt Romney:
1. Drop-dead, collar-ad handsome with gracious, statesman like aura. Looks like every central casting's #1 choice for Commander-in-Chief.
2. Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.
3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet.(How boring is that?)
4. Can't speak in a fake, southern, "black preacher voice" when necessary.
5. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School, and by the way, his academic records are NOT sealed.
6. Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in the counter-culture age when he went to college. Too square for today's America?
7. Represents an America of "yesterday", where people believed in God, went to Church, didn't screw around, worked hard, and became a SUCCESS!
8. Has a family of five great sons....and none of them have police records or are in drug rehab. But of course, they were raised by a stay-at-home mom, and that "choice" deserves America's scorn.
9. Oh yes.....he's a MORMON. We need to be very afraid of that very strange religion that teaches its members to be clean-living, patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, and honest.
10. And one more point.....pundits say because of his wealth, he can't relate to ordinary Americans.
--I guess that's because he made that money HIMSELF.....as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad.
--Apparently, he didn't understand that actually working at a job and earning your own money made you unreliable to Americans.
It's a strange world, isn't it?
He was an unpaid President of the Salt Lake Olympic Committee for three years.
He took no salary and was the unpaid Governor of Massachusetts for four years.
He gave his entire inheritance from his father to charity.
And in 2011 Mitt Romney gave over $4 million to charity, almost 19% of his income.... Just for comparison purposes: Obama gave 1% and Joe Biden gave $300 or .0013%.
Mitt Romney is Trustworthy.
He will show us his birth certificate
He will show us his high school and college transcripts.
He will show us his social security card.
He will show us his law degree.
He will show us his draft notice.
He will show us his medical records.
He will show us he has nothing to hide.
Mitt Romney's background, experience and trustworthiness show him to be a great leader and an excellent citizen for President of the United States.
You may not think that Romney may not be the best representative the Republicans could have selected. At least I know what religion he is, and that he won't desecrate the flag, bow down to foreign powers, or practice fiscal irresponsibility.
I know he has the ability to turn this financial debacle that the current regime has gotten us into. We won't like all the things necessary to recover from this debt, but someone with Romney's background can do it. But, on the minus side, he never was a "Community Organizer", never took drugs or smoked pot, never got drunk, did not associate with communists or terrorists, nor did he attend a church whose pastor called for God to damn the US.
#2 Oct 7, 2012
#4 Jul 25, 2013
Yawn. He still isn't President and probably never will be.
Add your comments below
|Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08)||4 min||Incognito4Ever||1,460,484|
|Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08)||26 min||Black Mom||62,355|
|Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08)||1 hr||ChromiuMan||7,954|
|keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11)||2 hr||Princess Hey||19,236|
|Change one letter game (Sep '11)||2 hr||Princess Hey||3,072|
|two words (Jul '10)||2 hr||Princess Hey||27,916|
|Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11)||2 hr||Princess Hey||13,107|
Find what you want!
Search Orlando Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC