San Diego airport relents, allows ant...

San Diego airport relents, allows anti-SeaWorld ad

There are 4 comments on the Reuters story from May 22, 2014, titled San Diego airport relents, allows anti-SeaWorld ad. In it, Reuters reports that:

San Diego International Airport has agreed to run an animal rights group's advertisement asking visitors to avoid SeaWorld, a major city tourist attraction that has faced criticism over shows featuring killer whales, a civil rights group said on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

“Use renewable resources”

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Wear fur and save the earth

#1 May 24, 2014
I think it is OK for nut groups like PETA to run ads like this if they want. Hopefully Sea World also runs ads so people can see what a fun and valuable experience Sea World is.
Claude Balls

Midland, TX

#2 May 24, 2014
PETA ads typically display their departure from reality.
Animal Eater

Paris, France

#3 May 26, 2014
I hope Seaworld sues the FCK out of those PETA b!tches for defamation and then they have to go naked in the street for real :p
STINKCAT

UK

#4 May 26, 2014
Having to endure a peta ad on arrival may give visitors a poor impression of the area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min watching from above 1,431,432
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 61,457
News Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School custodians... (May '09) 2 hr MrTripsOnTheory 191
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 4 hr Babesss7333 3
News Viewer's Guide: Look for trust, temperament the... 7 hr Plum2662 2
looking for a old friend (Jan '13) 18 hr Nikkinicole1980 2
loan shark (Dec '11) 20 hr silvia silva 35

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages