Florida Gators snap losing streak with win over Kentucky

Walter Hodge scored 18 points, Erving Walker added 10 and Florida stopped a three-game losing skid with a 60-53 victory against Kentucky on Saturday. Full Story
Carla

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Mar 8, 2009
yeagators wrote:
We do not deserve to go to the NCAA because the college game has passed Donovan by and the players have all lost the little respect they had for him.
The team stinks!

Since: Feb 09

Miami, FL

#3 Mar 8, 2009
gators will shine in 2009!
Danny

Winchester, KY

#4 Mar 8, 2009
Florida is just about as bad as Kentucky. They don't deserve to go to the NCAA Tourney playing such a weak schedule. Florida is back to where they always will be in the middle of sec race.
Wired

Orlando, FL

#5 Mar 8, 2009
Go Hogs.

Since: Sep 07

Greensboro, NC

#6 Mar 9, 2009
The team is still a very young team. Hodge is a Senior, are there any more starters that are seniors? Nick Calathes is their star shooter & he is only a sophomore. Granted the first NC in BBall came on the backs of 4 sophomores, but those guys were special. Don't think we'll see a starting 4 like that for quite some time. I believe that this team is on the verge of greatness, but maybe it's not this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min zzz 1,189,709
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 min T-REX 492,406
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 17 min T-REX 96,873
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min truth to power 51,379
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Shaniquah 71,167
last post wins! (Jul '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 5,438
Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) 5 hr beentheredonethat 748
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:10 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:10AM
Bucs' Ultimate Free Agency to-Do List
Bleacher Report12:46 PM