Two Apopka teens killed in street-rac...

Two Apopka teens killed in street-racing accident

There are 328 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Aug 7, 2008, titled Two Apopka teens killed in street-racing accident. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Two Apopka teenagers were killed in what appears to be a street racing accident early Thursday, the Orlando Police Department reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
anonymous mourner

Milledgeville, GA

#543 Nov 30, 2008
I officially can't take this anymore. I used to think you couldn't survive without a heart, but yernogood- has proved me wrong.
I will never again return to this site.
and i hope one day, you experience what i have so you can see how horrible and evil you sound.
anonymous mourner

Milledgeville, GA

#544 Nov 30, 2008
yernogood- wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was I talking about race? Please enlighten me.
kkk my arse. Go to school and learn something.
You said "You coloreds are so funny.."

referring to black people as coloreds...all the things written between the lines.

go to hell.

yernogood-

“U missed the point and u still”

Since: Oct 08

don't no which way it went

#545 Dec 1, 2008
anonymous mourner wrote:
<quoted text>
You said "You coloreds are so funny.."
referring to black people as coloreds...all the things written between the lines.
go to hell.
The coloreds have an organization called the NAACP which stands for
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
So go fck yourself. If I’m racist the coloreds are racist.
Good don’t come back to this site. Too bad about your friends, but they didn’t give a shit about anyone else’s safety when they decided to race on public roads, and I’m sure that wasn’t the first time they did that. Kids die every day from being stupid and there’s no award in life for stupid.
Funny Character

AOL

#546 Dec 8, 2008
Yernogood. Obviously you haven't rotten in shit yet. It's people like you that will pay for all the sh!t you say on this site. Keep in mind all you can do if fight behind a computer, shows how much of a man you really are. You should have died when you where a kid because you have nothing good in your concience. Start repenting because all the sh!t you talk will eat at your conscience. All the mistakes you made will come back and get you. All the tension you've stirred up on this site will come and haunt you. your nothing but RACIST so deal with reality you impotent jerk. Lets just pray that you don't reproduce because we don't need another immoral judas in this world. Yeah rest in peace Keisha because she was a GREAT person, more than anyone else you know. Fcuk Mistakes... She didn't make one. It's god's calling thats all

yernogood-

#547 Dec 8, 2008
Funny Character wrote:
Yernogood. Obviously you haven't rotten in shit yet. It's people like you that will pay for all the sh!t you say on this site. Keep in mind all you can do if fight behind a computer, shows how much of a man you really are. You should have died when you where a kid because you have nothing good in your concience. Start repenting because all the sh!t you talk will eat at your conscience. All the mistakes you made will come back and get you. All the tension you've stirred up on this site will come and haunt you. your nothing but RACIST so deal with reality you impotent jerk. Lets just pray that you don't reproduce because we don't need another immoral judas in this world. Yeah rest in peace Keisha because she was a GREAT person, more than anyone else you know. Fcuk Mistakes... She didn't make one. It's god's calling thats all
Again with you? OK let’s see what you have today.
Funny Character wrote:
Yernogood. Obviously you haven't rotten in shit yet.
Should I have?
Funny Character wrote:
It's people like you that will pay for all the sh!t you say on this site.
Is that a threat?
Funny Character wrote:
Keep in mind all you can do if fight behind a computer, shows how much of a man you really are.
Well I’m not fighting, but if I were, where should I fight? Oh well yea, I fight with stupid people on the computer. And I win.
Funny Character wrote:
You should have died when you where a kid because you have nothing good in your concience.
Well, I didn’t, so here I am and guess who’s not. Right the two that could have killed innocent people by being reckless. I never said I was happy they died; I just don’t particularly care about people who don’t care about other people.

Enough quoting I’ve made my point. I’m haunted by nothing. In 2005 five young people I was very close to were in a very bad car accident. Four of them are dead. The driver lived. I never sat around with my friends and felt bad for them. They could have killed completely innocent people. One car they crashed into had a baby in it that fortunately lived. You want verification of it, do you want proof? I can supply that. I have no respect for them acting like vicious punk animals. You say I should have died? Well sure why not, then I wouldn’t have to here to witness the stupidity of today’s youth. Go Fk yourself.
You call me a racist, you don’t have a clue, racists call people racists.
You say this dead thug was great, more than anyone I know. You fool.
You are right, she didn’t make a mistake, she knew damn good and well she was putting people in dander. Oh and, there is no god..
Funny Character

AOL

#548 Jan 1, 2009
If you didn't care so much yernogood you wouldn't be writing back on this site and responding to people.

yernogood-

#549 Jan 2, 2009
Funny Character wrote:
If you didn't care so much yernogood you wouldn't be writing back on this site and responding to people.
Yep, you figured me out. Happy New Year, try and make sure the rest of your friends don’t make stupid driving decisions and you won’t have to defend them the same way. You should just submit to the fact although very painful your friend was most ignorant driving dangerously, and putting many of other unsuspecting people at unnecessary risk. Punks need to learn the roads belong to everyone and it is a privilege to drive not a right. Same thing with those morons that drive those stupid crotch rockets, ugliest dumbest things in the world. Well if someone wants to buy and die on a suicide bike good for them. Yea I do care. I care about the person that dies while just driving to the store to pick up a gallon of milk because of some reckless inconsiderate punk.
Anna

Kissimmee, FL

#551 Aug 7, 2014
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
A mystery witness, now.
*shaking head*
you are a f****** idiot to be putting your opinion and you're arrogant feeling on a post about people who lost their lives. You don't know any of them or exactly what happened. Everyone knows that what the news report is only what they want you to hear so you will read listen to the story. Get over your high horse and show some empathy for the family who had to go through this loss. By the way the passenger could have asked for someone to slow down or get out the car. They were long time friends and knew how each other drove so suing would have been stupid. grow up and stop thinking about yourself for once in your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Earthling-1 59,555
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Nuculur option 1,384,495
The alphabet (Jun '06) 3 hr Princess Hey 1,663
News Libertarians pick ex-New Mexico Gov. Johnson fo... 6 hr woodtick57 18
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 7 hr Just Bev 12,651
What H Clinton Wants to do for You 7 hr Vote For Trump 1
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 18,986
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 15 hr RuffnReddy 513,257
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages