Trader Joe's in Winter Park? New reta...

Trader Joe's in Winter Park? New retail center raises hopes

There are 25 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 26, 2013, titled Trader Joe's in Winter Park? New retail center raises hopes. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Winter Park commissioners have approved a retail development on the shores of Lake Killarney that will include a new home for Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and a grocery site that - just maybe - could attract a Trader Joe's. The site plan for the Lakeside development includes a grocer, but when Commissioner Carolyn Cooper said during Monday night's ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tex Oil Fields

Spring, TX

#34 Sep 12, 2013
After extending health care coverage to many of its part-time employees for years, Trader Joe's has told workers who log fewer than 30 hours a week that they will need to find insurance on the Obamacare exchanges next year, according to a confidential memo from the grocer's chief executive.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#35 Sep 12, 2013
I have never heard of business's that extend healthcare coverage to part timers....does'nt sound feasible....Too much whining about Universal Healthcare, when it has'nt even begun.....
I C Dumb People

Spring, TX

#36 Sep 12, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
NJ is just as much of a shit hole if not more so than Florida. Moving from there was probably a good decision.
Oh, don't make the Jersey Shore crew mad. They will form a gang.
Texas_Ave

Spring, TX

#37 Apr 1, 2015
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I have never heard of business's that extend healthcare coverage to part timers....does'nt sound feasible....Too much whining about Universal Healthcare, when it has'nt even begun.....
Read Starbucks Saved My Life. Not sure of their policy currently. I think they may pay tuition also. That is why I am willing to pay their awesomely awful prices. A box with grilled chicken, hummus, some cucumbers/tomatoes is around $6.00.

Trader Joe's just seems like a trendy thing. I can't even remember where the closest one would be.
I'm sure there are some in Houston.
Vib_Ram

Spring, TX

#38 Apr 16, 2015
The females here with the snoring recliner diner remote stealing asexual chubby hubbies who wear bermuda shorts, white knee socks and velcro tennis shoes seem to be getting a little crabby.

I have already given my prescription. I guess they don't read. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min No Surprize 1,685,239
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 hr ANGHARAD 514,995
last post wins! (Jul '11) 20 hr Princess Hey 6,071
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 20 hr Princess Hey 23,138
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 20 hr Princess Hey 13,087
thank you st jude for prayers answered (Jul '07) Sun SSM 4
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) Sun Nutz 770

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages