Trader Joe's in Winter Park? New retail center raises hopes

Feb 26, 2013 Full story: The Orlando Sentinel 23

Winter Park commissioners have approved a retail development on the shores of Lake Killarney that will include a new home for Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and a grocery site that - just maybe - could attract a Trader Joe's. The site plan for the Lakeside development includes a grocer, but when Commissioner Carolyn Cooper said during Monday night's ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Bet they have Torani coffee syrups....when World Bazaar left domn here, i lost my connection....Big Walmart just carries the mini-bottles.....

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Hate Walmart. But I would love to see Trader Joe's here. Love the selection.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 27, 2013
TJ's house wine is really good for the price.

Level 7

Location hidden

#6 Sep 6, 2013
Charles R Darwin wrote:
TJ's house wine is really good for the price.
Have you ever tried, Woodchuck or Redds Hard Cider?

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15 Sep 9, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever tried, Woodchuck or Redds Hard Cider?
Reds's caught my eye, but I haven't tried it yet.

Level 7

Location hidden

#16 Sep 10, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think anyone cares where you go or what you do? What kind of nut posts the address of a grocery store? Do you think we're all going to run to meet you there? I'm surprised they let the trailer trash from Spring in there at all.......I guess they'll take anyone's money, even if it came from a welfare check.
C'mon now....this thread is about a grocery chain.....

Level 7

Location hidden

#17 Sep 10, 2013
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Reds's caught my eye, but I haven't tried it yet.
I was never totally into beer, but this stuff, changes the deal....I've tried both now and though Redd's is smoother, Woodchuck tastes more genuine....Give them a try.....

Level 3

Location hidden

#19 Sep 10, 2013
Go Blue better watch now. He spoke down to Tavares poster. Now he's on her bad side.

Watch your step Go Blue.

I hope Trader Joe's doesn't hire disabled people. Tavares poster says children with Down Syndrome are nothing but "Defective Helmet Wearing Retards".

Level 3

Location hidden

#21 Sep 10, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
No he's not. Blue and I disagree on a number of things, but unlike you and the other TwaffleTwin, we can disagree and still be civil. You're like a gnat buzzing around and just about as important.
You NEED to have someone to degrade.

Don't you Tavares? You get your rocks off on it. You were probably abused as a kid. You are sick and demented.

Research Forest

Spring, TX

#23 Sep 10, 2013
Some people just want to be angry. She is most likely mad because her hubby and kids treat her like a doormat.

Level 3

Location hidden

#24 Sep 10, 2013
Research Forest wrote:
Some people just want to be angry. She is most likely mad because her hubby and kids treat her like a doormat.
You're probably right. She's redirecting her anger because she doesn't feel she can do it in real life.
Anyone From Texas

Houston, TX

#25 Sep 10, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think anyone cares where you go or what you do? What kind of nut posts the address of a grocery store? Do you think we're all going to run to meet you there? I'm surprised they let the trailer trash from Spring in there at all.......I guess they'll take anyone's money, even if it came from a welfare check.
You're too thick-headed to realize anything about the Woodlands. Tavares must be so great. Are you still angry at Mr. Poopsyhead Recliner Diner for moving you from NJ down to the Tavares/Sanford area? I'd be unhappy too if I were you. Especially with the pay cuts and the heat. You went from a nice home perhaps to some kind of over 50 Manufactured Housing neighborhood. Nothing wrong with that. It's great that your neighbor has a pool you can sneak over to use.

No Trader Joe's in Tavares. No Hubell and Hudson in Tavares. I guess you can buy your canned salmon, canned spam, and dried noodles plus canned soup for casseroles anywhere. That's not healthy food for you. If you were a nurse, you would know that.

Level 3

Location hidden

#26 Sep 10, 2013
NJ is just as much of a shit hole if not more so than Florida. Moving from there was probably a good decision.
Take a look and see

Key West, FL

#27 Sep 10, 2013
Anyone From Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too thick-headed to realize anything about the Woodlands. Tavares must be so great. Are you still angry at Mr. Poopsyhead Recliner Diner for moving you from NJ down to the Tavares/Sanford area? I'd be unhappy too if I were you. Especially with the pay cuts and the heat. You went from a nice home perhaps to some kind of over 50 Manufactured Housing neighborhood. Nothing wrong with that. It's great that your neighbor has a pool you can sneak over to use.
No Trader Joe's in Tavares. No Hubell and Hudson in Tavares. I guess you can buy your canned salmon, canned spam, and dried noodles plus canned soup for casseroles anywhere. That's not healthy food for you. If you were a nurse, you would know that.
Just stfu Kateyes, you are such a retard.

Level 3

Location hidden

#28 Sep 10, 2013
Take a look and see wrote:
<quoted text>
Just stfu Kateyes, you are such a retard.
LOL
Anyone From Texas

Houston, TX

#29 Sep 10, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
NJ is just as much of a shit hole if not more so than Florida. Moving from there was probably a good decision.
But why from Dayton NJ to Tavares FL? She even told someone that she put her kids in private school because she didn't want them going to Sanford as teenagers. She forgets what she posts and then she gets over the top seeing red when someone calls her on it. That is why she follows me around, having OCD about any little thing I post. It's funny to watch.

Level 3

Location hidden

#30 Sep 10, 2013
Anyone From Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
But why from Dayton NJ to Tavares FL? She even told someone that she put her kids in private school because she didn't want them going to Sanford as teenagers. She forgets what she posts and then she gets over the top seeing red when someone calls her on it. That is why she follows me around, having OCD about any little thing I post. It's funny to watch.
Oh so she DOES live in the Sanford school district then? LOL now this is getting good

I don't know much about Dayton. BRB I'll let you know in a few minutes.
Fathom this

Euless, TX

#31 Sep 11, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot. Of course I know the name of my children's schools, both present and past. I simply don't think it is any of your business, nebnose. Suffice it to say that you couldn't afford it, nor would you be accepted. They don't take welfare brats. My knees are fine, thanks. I'm out and about a whole lot more than some useless trailer park welfare scum, I just don't feel the need to announce my every move to a bunch of strangers. Do you not have ANY live people in your pathetic trailer park life? I bet even the other lowlife in the trailer park don't want to talk to you, you pig.
U keep speaking ghetto slang which eludes me. Try taking an English course or reading an etiquette book. People in the woodlands consider a 200,000 dollar home ghetto. If u are not in the right zip code u get ignored. I know a single nurse who probably lives in spring in a 100,000 home and buys clothes second hand. She us not trash but u would think so. I hope your kids bakrupt u
Tired of Seniors

Spring, TX

#32 Sep 11, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
You NEED to have someone to degrade.
Don't you Tavares? You get your rocks off on it. You were probably abused as a kid. You are sick and demented.
She thinks it is okay to work in Tavares, Pine Hills and Parramore as long as she goes home to her Townhouse in Sanford. lmao She says where Zimmerman lived would be an upgrade from where she is living now. What do they go for now or is it all rental?
Tex Oil Fields

Spring, TX

#33 Sep 12, 2013
Anyway, back to Trader Joe's.

http://ht.ly/oNmfd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,154,029
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 min T-REX 490,198
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min B as in B S as in S 49,202
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 1 hr Mary NY 26,185
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 1 hr Cheyenne Autumn 9
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 70,608
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr Vic 96,646
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 am PST

NBC Sports 6:40AM
Bortles: We showed the country who we are
NBC Sports11:45 AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions