Boy Scouts release policy resolution ...

Boy Scouts release policy resolution on sexual orientation

There are 9 comments on the Quincy Journal story from Apr 24, 2013, titled Boy Scouts release policy resolution on sexual orientation. In it, Quincy Journal reports that:

The Boy Scouts of America released its proposal, to be voted on in May, on whether to change the current membership policy The Boy Scouts of America released its proposal, to be voted on in May, on whether to change the current membership policy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Quincy Journal.

Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#5 Aug 21, 2013
Ummmm; the linked news story is 4 months old; sugar
Since then, the Scouts voted to end half of the discrimination for the time being
The results were fabulous
The scouts were finally able to get rid of those gawd-awful evangelical churches and their annoying nagging and hollow terrorism
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#8 Aug 21, 2013
Honest Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't care about you just the kids who do not need to be exposed to homosexuals who many are pedophiles and rapist . Many do drugs and have mental problems . Why not put gays in the girl scouts where they will be with girls who have more in common with them ???
The Girls Scouts are traditionally gay friendly
The boy scouts were gay friendly too; before bully churches got ahold of them and screwed up the system
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#10 Aug 22, 2013
Stop The Killing wrote:
<quoted text> When I was a Boy Scout sex never ever came up in any conversation or did we think about it .. We didn't think about sexual preference because we were learning how to become good citizens in the community and other skills . All you are concerned about is having sex with little boys . THAT IS SICK ! If gays would be put in the girl scouts they would get a better education because there would be no sexual feelings for one another . Now a guy like Anthony Wiener would say he is gay just to hang with the girls because he is a pervert . That may cause a problem .
I was a boy scout and sex never entered into our activities in any way shape or form whatsoever; just like you said
Our troop was sponsored by ACE HARDWARE (and still is); not by some annoying church with strings attached. We built our own scout hut using donated materials
The 'sick' part of your post does not in any way reflect my experience; either as a boy scout; or afterward when I carried my scouting skills into ROTC
Your implication that I should join the Girl Scouts would have caused me to abandon you as a friend. I would hop on my motorcycle and ride off into the sunset with a smile on my face and never speak to you again
My Motto: "There are too many really nice people in the world that I haven't met yet; for me to be wasting the hours; minutes; and seconds of my life trying to get along with the likes of you"
The AssTroll Stopper

United States

#12 Aug 22, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>I was a boy scout and sex never entered into our activities in any way shape or form whatsoever; just like you said
Our troop was sponsored by ACE HARDWARE (and still is); not by some annoying church with strings attached. We built our own scout hut using donated materials
The 'sick' part of your post does not in any way reflect my experience; either as a boy scout; or afterward when I carried my scouting skills into ROTC
Your implication that I should join the Girl Scouts would have caused me to abandon you as a friend. I would hop on my motorcycle and ride off into the sunset with a smile on my face and never speak to you again
My Motto: "There are too many really nice people in the world that I haven't met yet; for me to be wasting the hours; minutes; and seconds of my life trying to get along with the likes of you"
So you were doing what Queers do best, LYING. get back into your padded room, you fking Retard.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#13 Aug 22, 2013
If the Boy Scouts want to include gays they need a gay only branch of the boy scouts. Allowing openly gay homosexuals into the BSA will cause the organization to work toward that end anyway.

Gays should start their own club.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#14 Aug 22, 2013
Wondering wrote:
If the Boy Scouts want to include gays they need a gay only branch of the boy scouts. Allowing openly gay homosexuals into the BSA will cause the organization to work toward that end anyway.
The Boy Scouts 'were' started by a gay guy; hon
We're 100% He-Man; not defiled or emasculated by women
Gays set the standard for the powerhouse macho-macho exemplar that makes scouting so appealing and beneficial for non-gay Boy Scouts in our troops
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/20/opinion/sco...
Where Gay Men Lead, non-gay men follow
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-foxI0X9KBwY/T6wtf9o...
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#15 Aug 22, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
So you were doing what Queers do best, LYING
We do it standing up too
BB board

Knoxville, TN

#24 Aug 22, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Have you noticed just how predictable there old gay boyz are? They keep repeating the same tired old lies. They never have anything new to say.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#35 Aug 23, 2013
Were you a Boy Scout in your youth, Ron?

You are in the age bracket where most boys were.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min JCPete 1,583,484
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 33 min Frindly 1,178
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Murphey_Law 513,433
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 hr Agents of Corruption 63,948
News Be sure to watch WDW Christmas Day Parade (Dec '07) Tue Television Engineer 3
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Tue zazz 98,481
News Three houses busted in Merritt Island for growi... (May '08) Mon ummm 47

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages