Comments
101 - 120 of 130 Comments Last updated Feb 22, 2013

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#112 Aug 28, 2009
todd wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Cindy shouting at the media saying Why don't you get off your ass & look for my grandaughter? Cindy never once looked for Caylee because she already knew where Caylee was. Down the street getting eaten & pulled apart by animals while she protected her Mother of the Year Daughter. Cindy needs to be in the cell with Casey and let them kill each other.
what is so ironic is....if cindy had not gotten mad at Casey and called the police when she did...( 30 days after Caylee was already dead and missing!)...I really believe that Casey had planned to also kill off Cindy and probably Georgo too!....Remember, she had already told her friend she could move in with her, because her mom and dad were moving back to Ohio and giving her the house....she was setting up a reason for them to not be there.
Casey, is far more twisted than anyone knew.
And yet, Cindy had the frigging nerve to tell the media, " she is the mother of the year!"...what a joke!!
paddygirl

Mullingar, Ireland

#113 Aug 28, 2009
todd wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Cindy shouting at the media saying Why don't you get off your ass & look for my grandaughter? Cindy never once looked for Caylee because she already knew where Caylee was. Down the street getting eaten & pulled apart by animals while she protected her Mother of the Year Daughter. Cindy needs to be in the cell with Casey and let them kill each other.
Put George and tube socks in there too. A Waltons reunion! Scumbags the whole lot of them.
todd

Atlanta, GA

#114 Aug 28, 2009
crime wrote:
<quoted text>
what is so ironic is....if cindy had not gotten mad at Casey and called the police when she did...( 30 days after Caylee was already dead and missing!)...I really believe that Casey had planned to also kill off Cindy and probably Georgo too!....Remember, she had already told her friend she could move in with her, because her mom and dad were moving back to Ohio and giving her the house....she was setting up a reason for them to not be there.
And yet, Cindy had the frigging nerve to tell the media, " she is the mother of the year!"...what a joke!!
I believe the same as you that Casey was going to kill George & Cindy also,Cindy and George would have been right there along with caylee and Caseys pets.
todd

Atlanta, GA

#115 Aug 28, 2009
crime wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really are "Sindy"...first of all, I think you are a bitch...secondly, you were the worst example of a mother I have ever seen, your son is so messed up he would crawl back inside of you if he could,..and your "daughter" is a total psychopath!!
Your husband has been emotionally castrated... what a real peice of work you are!!!
I do hope you know, if you are Sindy...that is is only a matter of time before you are also charged in this case...and that is just my opinion....I do not care if you like it or not...
As for Tim Miller...yeah, he won't like it that the records will most likely be turned over...but it is only because people that volunteer to look for a murdered child..should be annonymous of that is what they want...it will not do anything to help the defense of you crazy murderous daughter...so, give that thought up now...
in the end, Casey will be convicted and you will be charged as her assessory...JMHO.
Love your spunk.....you tell it like it is!
todd

Atlanta, GA

#116 Aug 28, 2009
paddygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Put George and tube socks in there too. A Waltons reunion! Scumbags the whole lot of them.
LOl
paddygirl

Mullingar, Ireland

#117 Aug 28, 2009
crime wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, God only knows what the little slut was planning.
I also think her ignoring them in court means shes going to blame them at trial. Spindys gonna need a lot of smelling salts come trial, I wish this trial was yesterday . I hope they split the screen so we can constantly see the scammers and the slut and get every reaction. Id give anything to sit in that courtroom.

“I Can Dream”

Level 1

Since: Feb 09

Willow River, MN

#118 Aug 28, 2009
Wooden Giraffe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like a club of enablers, meeting on-line to make more excuses for Casey.
Casey has a whole team of legal enablers working for her corporation, enabling parents, and a few forum enablers.
God alone knows why these people want to see her go free.
I don't understand all these excuses for the death of a tiny child either. Very unreal.
Hey WG. Haven't seen you posting in a while. Good to "see" you.

“I Can Dream”

Level 1

Since: Feb 09

Willow River, MN

#119 Aug 28, 2009
todd wrote:
Goodmorning All, passing out country ham Biscuits, sawmill gravy & grits, orange juice & coffee. Love sharing with friends.
Sounds yummy. And to think I had low-fat yogurt for breakfast :(
resident

Rialto, CA

#120 Aug 28, 2009
paddygirl wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, God only knows what the little slut was planning.
I also think her ignoring them in court means shes going to blame them at trial. Spindys gonna need a lot of smelling salts come trial, I wish this trial was yesterday . I hope they split the screen so we can constantly see the scammers and the slut and get every reaction. Id give anything to sit in that courtroom.
Don't worry about Sindee needing smelling salts in court she has her vodka bottle (I mean water bottle ) with her at all times.
T-Rex

United States

#121 Aug 30, 2009
I really dont wish evil on people.but in this case I am.
If thier are any gang bangers reading this post.practise your drive bys at the Anthony`s house
Danna

Austin, TX

#122 Aug 31, 2009
T-Rex wrote:
If thier are any gang bangers reading this post.practise your drive bys at the Anthony`s house
now this is totally inappropriate
T-Rex

United States

#124 Sep 1, 2009
Danna wrote:
<quoted text>
now this is totally inappropriate
You are absolutly right,I apologise to everyone.

I just get so sick of what these peolple get by with and pretend to be
todd

Atlanta, GA

#126 Sep 2, 2009
T-Rex wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutly right,I apologise to everyone.
I just get so sick of what these peolple get by with and pretend to be
T-Rex this doesn't sound like you at all.Bad Day?
T-Rex

Chico, CA

#127 Sep 4, 2009
todd wrote:
<quoted text>
T-Rex this doesn't sound like you at all.Bad Day?
Boy did I ever
todd

Atlanta, GA

#128 Sep 9, 2009
Wow, so Bozo is going to try and pin the Murder on one of the searchers. How much lower can Casey & Bozo go? Maybe to hell!
FloridaStatute40 6_12

United States

#129 Feb 18, 2013
todd wrote:
I was one of the many searchers for Caylee Nov. 8th & 9th..I was in a area that was like a swamp from the rain. How do you feel about Bozo wanting all of our personal information that we filled out for Tim Miller? I think we should have a say in who gets that information, and I sure don't want Bozo having any information.
Too fcking bad!
Play like a ghoul - Pay like a ghoul.
FloridaStatute40 6_12

United States

#130 Feb 18, 2013
T-Rex wrote:
August 2009:
The author of the above post said his name was James J. Welch Sr. on Pentz Rd., in Paradise, Ca., at the time the threatening post was authored.

The post was forwarded to the authorities in Butte County California at the time.

They have "a file", should other authorities wish to see what is in it.

Thank you and have a good evening.
FloridaStatute40 6_12

United States

#131 Feb 18, 2013
T-Rex wrote:
<quoted text>
People lets help these searchers out,if some one knows the e=mail address to Miller and Judge strickland,lets flood thier e=mails with our disaproval of this motion.remember we did that with Larry King and he was totally blown away with all the negative e-mails about the Anthony`s and gave them a rough time,people power lets do it again'
if anyone has thier e=mail addresses please post them, I for one will fire off my objecton
When you do it to Larry King, it's called boycotting or protesting.
When you do it to a judge, it's called a CONSPIRACY TO OBSTRUCT THE ADMINISTRATION OF JUSTICE -- not to mention cyber terrorism -- ya dumbfvck
FloridaStatute40 6_12

United States

#132 Feb 18, 2013
Tears for Caylee wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it T-Rex if we didnt have our sense of humor many of us would probably want to load up and go to Orlando jail and beat Casey down.
But I guess we will have to wait and let the girls in the Big House handle her when she gets there.
Who is beat down, now?
Oh yeah........that would be you.

Karma!
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#133 Feb 18, 2013
I wonder wat it is that causes some people to continually try to resurrect a 2009 posts ?

Desperation - Panic -Stupidity or all 3 ?

And some people think there are some on here rapped in a time warp.

TFF is that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min ptbw forever 1,100,087
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 min Double Jeopardy 486,556
The alphabet (Jun '06) 51 min Doug77 1,047
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 46,307
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr The Real Missy 17,627
What life is like for Casey Anthony 5 hr Rambler 192
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 9 hr Lon Spector 29
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000