“I Can Dream”

Level 1

Since: Feb 09

Sandstone, MN

#91 Aug 26, 2009
LI_Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry....
Casey (and Baez) already knows who the real killer is but won't be able to reveal his/her identity until her trial finally starts.
lol
Oh my gosh, it is unfathomable to me there are still people out there who think someone else "may" have killed Caylee. UNREAL!!!!!
T-Rex

Hayward, CA

#92 Aug 26, 2009
NSBMom wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not trying to stand up for Casey under no circumstances.
However, if there is a remote possibility that it was not Casey that killed Caylee, there is still a killer out there.
Let not forget that Trenton Duckett has never been found, Haylee has never been found. There are several other children in relatively close proximity that have not been found.
What child will be next?
Nsb mom

I think you are Cindy doing what she does best,rant and rave.I just sent a E-Mail to Andrea Lyons and tole her I think you are posting again
Wooden Giraffe

Toronto, Canada

#93 Aug 26, 2009
MNJewel wrote:
<quoted text> Oh my gosh, it is unfathomable to me there are still people out there who think someone else "may" have killed Caylee. UNREAL!!!!!
It's like a club of enablers, meeting on-line to make more excuses for Casey.

Casey has a whole team of legal enablers working for her corporation, enabling parents, and a few forum enablers.

God alone knows why these people want to see her go free.

I don't understand all these excuses for the death of a tiny child either. Very unreal.
Cindy Poo Poo

Miami, FL

#94 Aug 26, 2009
Hilarious. This is a great thread for that kid's website, you know, the one that copies all the posts from two specific posters here and on another Casey thread and places them online? Ha!
NSBMom

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#95 Aug 26, 2009
T-Rex wrote:
<quoted text>
Nsb mom
I think you are Cindy doing what she does best,rant and rave.I just sent a E-Mail to Andrea Lyons and tole her I think you are posting again
Im sure you didn't
NSBMom

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#96 Aug 26, 2009
Cindy Poo Poo wrote:
Hilarious. This is a great thread for that kid's website, you know, the one that copies all the posts from two specific posters here and on another Casey thread and places them online? Ha!
Good Question..........Todd why did you go over to the other forum to post what I typed, which wasn't anything different than I would have typed here.

In school we use to call it tattle tailing. Running to the teacher or parents with irrelevant tidbits of info that are suppose to make someone else look bad and tattle teller look good. What we learned when we grew up was that it was the tattle tailer that was the pain in the butt troublemaker.

Some didn't learn that lesson :)
paddygirl

Mullingar, Ireland

#97 Aug 27, 2009
NSBMom wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Question..........Todd why did you go over to the other forum to post what I typed, which wasn't anything different than I would have typed here.
In school we use to call it tattle tailing. Running to the teacher or parents with irrelevant tidbits of info that are suppose to make someone else look bad and tattle teller look good. What we learned when we grew up was that it was the tattle tailer that was the pain in the butt troublemaker.
Some didn't learn that lesson :)
Hi, First off I would like to thank you in your efforts in the search to find Caylee.
You are very much intitled to your oppinion, While I might not agree with what you are saying .

Casey Anthony should get the best defence that she can get, I actually wish that she had a better lawyer then Bozo, who IMO is a gobshite.
I want no mistakes made with this trial, so when the guilty verdict is read it will be curtains for Casey and hopefully the last time Bozo is ever seen in a court of law.

I have read most of your posts, so lets go with this
Lets say someone else killed Caylee(which they didnt)
Are we to believe that the "killer" made Casey stay away from home for 31 days.
Made Casey steal money and go shopping.
Made Casey get a tattoo of a beautiful life on her body while her child is gone.
Made Casey go out clubbing every night.
Made Casey lie to LE.
Made Casey lie to the FBI.
Made Casey lie to everyone.
Made Casey come to court smirking.
Made Casey sit and stuff her ass in jail with goodies.

This "killer" must me some scary person, scary enough to make her sit in jail for a year with her mouth still shut , even after her daughters bones where found. What damage could the "killer" actually do now?
Are we to believe that Bozo is going to shock us all at trial with the "truth"
the only shock bozo will give us at trial , is if He actually manages to get a sentence out , without ugh.. emmm . duhh .

I understand searchers not wanting their information put out in the public domain.
I have to put my faith in Judge Strickland to rule accordingly and keep this trial fair for both sides.
todd

Calhoun, GA

#98 Aug 27, 2009
T-Rex wrote:
<quoted text>
Nsb mom
I think you are Cindy doing what she does best,rant and rave.I just sent a E-Mail to Andrea Lyons and tole her I think you are posting again
Thank You T-rex.. looks like Cindaf rala brought George here with her..
NSBMom

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#99 Aug 27, 2009
paddygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, First off I would like to thank you in your efforts in the search to find Caylee.
You are very much intitled to your oppinion, While I might not agree with what you are saying .
Casey Anthony should get the best defence that she can get, I actually wish that she had a better lawyer then Bozo, who IMO is a gobshite.
I want no mistakes made with this trial, so when the guilty verdict is read it will be curtains for Casey and hopefully the last time Bozo is ever seen in a court of law.
I have read most of your posts, so lets go with this
Lets say someone else killed Caylee(which they didnt)
Are we to believe that the "killer" made Casey stay away from home for 31 days.
Made Casey steal money and go shopping.
Made Casey get a tattoo of a beautiful life on her body while her child is gone.
Made Casey go out clubbing every night.
Made Casey lie to LE.
Made Casey lie to the FBI.
Made Casey lie to everyone.
Made Casey come to court smirking.
Made Casey sit and stuff her ass in jail with goodies.
This "killer" must me some scary person, scary enough to make her sit in jail for a year with her mouth still shut , even after her daughters bones where found. What damage could the "killer" actually do now?
Are we to believe that Bozo is going to shock us all at trial with the "truth"
the only shock bozo will give us at trial , is if He actually manages to get a sentence out , without ugh.. emmm . duhh .
I understand searchers not wanting their information put out in the public domain.
I have to put my faith in Judge Strickland to rule accordingly and keep this trial fair for both sides.
Being a liar and committing murder are two different things. I have NEVER said I thought Casey was innocent. Not once.

This thread is about the searchers information being made public. I still feel that if one of the searchers would have found Caylee the names would be freely given by TES so that they could testify.

Regardless, Tim Miller took public funds and donations of public equipment to help him with the searches. Searchers have come public with statements saying Caylee was not in the area when they searched it.

The defense is entitled to this information whether anyone likes it or not

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#100 Aug 27, 2009
NSBMom wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Question..........Todd why did you go over to the other forum to post what I typed, which wasn't anything different than I would have typed here.
In school we use to call it tattle tailing. Running to the teacher or parents with irrelevant tidbits of info that are suppose to make someone else look bad and tattle teller look good. What we learned when we grew up was that it was the tattle tailer that was the pain in the butt troublemaker.
Some didn't learn that lesson :)
Shut up Sindy....no one care what you think!
todd

Calhoun, GA

#102 Aug 27, 2009
crime wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up Sindy....no one care what you think!
Sorry I missed all the fun with sindy last night
paddygirl

Mullingar, Ireland

#103 Aug 27, 2009
crime wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up Sindy....no one care what you think!
LMAO.
todd

Calhoun, GA

#104 Aug 27, 2009
NSBMom wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a liar and committing murder are two different things. I have NEVER said I thought Casey was innocent. Not once.
This thread is about the searchers information being made public. I still feel that if one of the searchers would have found Caylee the names would be freely given by TES so that they could testify.
Regardless, Tim Miller took public funds and donations of public equipment to help him with the searches. Searchers have come public with statements saying Caylee was not in the area when they searched it.
The defense is entitled to this information whether anyone likes it or not
Sindy you have always blamed Tim Miller, why? He was there trying to help you.He did everything he could to find Caylee and you did everything you could to stop him. You did not want Caylee found because you knew Casey killed her from the start of your 911 call.All the support you & George are giving Casey just tells Casey it is ok that she killed your Granddaughter.Look at youself in court last week, Casey would not give you the time of day.Sad but true..
NSBMom

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#105 Aug 27, 2009
todd wrote:
<quoted text>
Sindy you have always blamed Tim Miller, why? He was there trying to help you.He did everything he could to find Caylee and you did everything you could to stop him. You did not want Caylee found because you knew Casey killed her from the start of your 911 call.All the support you & George are giving Casey just tells Casey it is ok that she killed your Granddaughter.Look at youself in court last week, Casey would not give you the time of day.Sad but true..
When you started this thread, I thought you actually wanted to have a conversation about the searchers and their info.

Because I disagreed with you, you didn't like it. Im entitled to my opinion whether anyone likes it is tough.

When people resort to name calling and childish jibberish like referring to someone by a name that they know is not theirs, it only shows their immaturity to be able to carry on a debate of ideas with another person. I will not stoop to that level.

Regardless, Strickland ordered that Tim Miller is now a party to the case and soon we should see his records being made public.

In the future I would suggest that you dont volunteer for a search team unless you can also will agree to come forward unbiasedly with the information you may or may not have. By only being willing to speak about what you agree with is not how it works. You cant have your cake and eat it too
T-Rex

Chico, CA

#106 Aug 27, 2009
paddygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, First off I would like to thank you in your efforts in the search to find Caylee.
You are very much intitled to your oppinion, While I might not agree with what you are saying .
Casey Anthony should get the best defence that she can get, I actually wish that she had a better lawyer then Bozo, who IMO is a gobshite.
I want no mistakes made with this trial, so when the guilty verdict is read it will be curtains for Casey and hopefully the last time Bozo is ever seen in a court of law.
I have read most of your posts, so lets go with this
Lets say someone else killed Caylee(which they didnt)
Are we to believe that the "killer" made Casey stay away from home for 31 days.
Made Casey steal money and go shopping.
Made Casey get a tattoo of a beautiful life on her body while her child is gone.
Made Casey go out clubbing every night.
Made Casey lie to LE.
Made Casey lie to the FBI.
Made Casey lie to everyone.
Made Casey come to court smirking.
Made Casey sit and stuff her ass in jail with goodies.
This "killer" must me some scary person, scary enough to make her sit in jail for a year with her mouth still shut , even after her daughters bones where found. What damage could the "killer" actually do now?
Are we to believe that Bozo is going to shock us all at trial with the "truth"
the only shock bozo will give us at trial , is if He actually manages to get a sentence out , without ugh.. emmm . duhh .
I understand searchers not wanting their information put out in the public domain.
I have to put my faith in Judge Strickland to rule accordingly and keep this trial fair for both sides.
So True and I bet that killer has George and Cindy shaking in thier boots.
Made them go on TV shows.
Made them go buy a Boat.
Made them retract all statements.
Made them go to Daytonaa to have picture taken in race car.
Made them go to the hotel.
Made them start a foundation.
Made George say it isn`t relative.
Made Cindy get up and Walk out.
Made Cindy Chew gum.
Made Cindy buy new jewelry.
Made them put on a memorial scam.
Made them not search for Caylee.
And I could continue this for another three weeks.
Thes people and thier daughter would win the liars contest Hand s down
todd

Calhoun, GA

#107 Aug 27, 2009
T-Rex wrote:
<quoted text>
So True and I bet that killer has George and Cindy shaking in thier boots.
Made them go on TV shows.
Made them go buy a Boat.
Made them retract all statements.
Made them go to Daytonaa to have picture taken in race car.
Made them go to the hotel.
Made them start a foundation.
Made George say it isn`t relative.
Made Cindy get up and Walk out.
Made Cindy Chew gum.
Made Cindy buy new jewelry.
Made them put on a memorial scam.
Made them not search for Caylee.
And I could continue this for another three weeks.
Thes people and thier daughter would win the liars contest Hand s down
Lets not forget the dinner at the Ritz the same day Caylee was found.
todd

Atlanta, GA

#108 Aug 28, 2009
Goodmorning All, passing out country ham Biscuits, sawmill gravy & grits, orange juice & coffee. Love sharing with friends.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#109 Aug 28, 2009
NSBMom wrote:
<quoted text>
When you started this thread, I thought you actually wanted to have a conversation about the searchers and their info.
Because I disagreed with you, you didn't like it. Im entitled to my opinion whether anyone likes it is tough.
When people resort to name calling and childish jibberish like referring to someone by a name that they know is not theirs, it only shows their immaturity to be able to carry on a debate of ideas with another person. I will not stoop to that level.
Regardless, Strickland ordered that Tim Miller is now a party to the case and soon we should see his records being made public.
In the future I would suggest that you dont volunteer for a search team unless you can also will agree to come forward unbiasedly with the information you may or may not have. By only being willing to speak about what you agree with is not how it works. You cant have your cake and eat it too
If you really are "Sindy"...first of all, I think you are a bitch...secondly, you were the worst example of a mother I have ever seen, your son is so messed up he would crawl back inside of you if he could,..and your "daughter" is a total psychopath!!
Your husband has been emotionally castrated... what a real peice of work you are!!!
I do hope you know, if you are Sindy...that is is only a matter of time before you are also charged in this case...and that is just my opinion....I do not care if you like it or not...
As for Tim Miller...yeah, he won't like it that the records will most likely be turned over...but it is only because people that volunteer to look for a murdered child..should be annonymous of that is what they want...it will not do anything to help the defense of you crazy murderous daughter...so, give that thought up now...
in the end, Casey will be convicted and you will be charged as her assessory...JMHO.
todd

Atlanta, GA

#110 Aug 28, 2009
MNJewel wrote:
<quoted text> Amen! Who wouldn't want people searching for their missing grandchild? Answer - people who were covering for their daughter because they already knew what happened to Caylee.
Remember Cindy shouting at the media saying Why don't you get off your ass & look for my grandaughter? Cindy never once looked for Caylee because she already knew where Caylee was. Down the street getting eaten & pulled apart by animals while she protected her Mother of the Year Daughter. Cindy needs to be in the cell with Casey and let them kill each other.
paddygirl

Mullingar, Ireland

#111 Aug 28, 2009
crime wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really are "Sindy"...first of all, I think you are a bitch...secondly, you were the worst example of a mother I have ever seen, your son is so messed up he would crawl back inside of you if he could,..and your "daughter" is a total psychopath!!
Your husband has been emotionally castrated... what a real peice of work you are!!!
I do hope you know, if you are Sindy...that is is only a matter of time before you are also charged in this case...and that is just my opinion....I do not care if you like it or not...
As for Tim Miller...yeah, he won't like it that the records will most likely be turned over...but it is only because people that volunteer to look for a murdered child..should be annonymous of that is what they want...it will not do anything to help the defense of you crazy murderous daughter...so, give that thought up now...
in the end, Casey will be convicted and you will be charged as her assessory...JMHO.
OMFG! Im nearly after falling off the chair laughing!
Brilliant! God help Cindy if you ever met her in the street! Thanks for the laugh Im ROTFL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,153,844
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 min HaNs 490,162
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min litesong 49,181
Sales Management Leadership Program in Orlando ... 2 hr OrlandoEvents 1
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 17,295
Randy Mcalpin VP Orlando Nissan 5 hr POOR SERVICE 10
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 6 hr Maggie McGee 70,604
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 17 hr Riverside 26,175
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
Roy Miller needs knee surgery to repair meniscus injury
NBC Sports 6:40 AM
Bortles: We showed the country who we are
NBC Sports11:45 AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports