Searchers for Caylee Nov. 8-9 Say No to BOZO

Posted in the Orlando Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
todd

Calhoun, GA

#1 Aug 23, 2009
I was one of the many searchers for Caylee Nov. 8th & 9th..I was in a area that was like a swamp from the rain. How do you feel about Bozo wanting all of our personal information that we filled out for Tim Miller? I think we should have a say in who gets that information, and I sure don't want Bozo having any information.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2 Aug 23, 2009
I feel very bad for you. You did the right thing, searching for Caylee. Certainly more than her own family did.

Now the defense wants your information so they can show that maybe you were the other person that was able to murder and move the body of Caylee Anthony.

They're running on fumes IMO
todd

Calhoun, GA

#3 Aug 24, 2009
WoodenGiraffe wrote:
I feel very bad for you. You did the right thing, searching for Caylee. Certainly more than her own family did.
Now the defense wants your information so they can show that maybe you were the other person that was able to murder and move the body of Caylee Anthony.
They're running on fumes IMO
Thank you, I am sure it will all work out. What bothers me is that Bozo, Cindy or George was out there searching, in fact Cindy tried to stop the searches those days. She can't stop Tim Miller tho!
Its a SHAME

Lenox, GA

#4 Aug 24, 2009
This is going to effect searches from now on.

People want to help when there is a missing child.
After this some might hesitate.
who wants to be harassed by the media.
todd

Calhoun, GA

#5 Aug 24, 2009
Its a SHAME wrote:
This is going to effect searches from now on.
People want to help when there is a missing child.
After this some might hesitate.
who wants to be harassed by the media.
So true, I don't regreat going on the search for Caylee or any other Child, I do however hate the fact that Bozo is trying to use the searchers to help with Caseys case. It makes me sick, it really does.. We were all there for Caylee not the baby's killer.

“Justice for Caylee”

Level 3

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#6 Aug 24, 2009
todd wrote:
<quoted text>
So true, I don't regreat going on the search for Caylee or any other Child, I do however hate the fact that Bozo is trying to use the searchers to help with Caseys case. It makes me sick, it really does.. We were all there for Caylee not the baby's killer.
Thank you and all the other searchers for what you did for baby Caylee....I am hoping that the judge nixes old Bozo's request. They are reaching for straws and they should stick with what they definitely know......This will affect volunteers in the future. IMO....Stay strong./
LI_Mom

Selden, NY

#7 Aug 24, 2009
Todd, have you & the other searchers considered contacting TES and joining forces to keep all the searchers info PRIVATE?

If everyone stands together as a GROUP, I'd think it would send a powerful message to the judge AND he'd be more inclined to protect the searchers.

At the worst, at least you'd have the power of a group behind you in case you do get dragged into this.
Yesmsnancy

Gracey, KY

#8 Aug 24, 2009
todd wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, I am sure it will all work out. What bothers me is that Bozo, Cindy or George was out there searching, in fact Cindy tried to stop the searches those days. She can't stop Tim Miller tho!
My My If Cindy really tried to stop the searches on these exact dates and the defense can prove it,I rather believe G&C will be charged before this bad smell goes away.That is very telling IMHO.
LI_Mom

Selden, NY

#9 Aug 24, 2009
Yesmsnancy wrote:
<quoted text>My My If Cindy really tried to stop the searches on these exact dates and the defense can prove it,I rather believe G&C will be charged before this bad smell goes away.That is very telling IMHO.
I don't remember the dates but I think it was the second search...

Cindy actually went on camera and asked people NOT to help TES. She said if people really want to help, they should go out and look for a "LIVE CAYLEE."

I'm sure Tim wanted to strange the ungrateful wretch but he was resigned to do the search for CAYLEE'S SAKE. For the sake of justice finding her remains would bring.
Hello

Utica, NY

#10 Aug 24, 2009
The area where Caylee was found, is that the same area where the grandmother Cindy did not want anyone to search?{not in my backyard] kind of thing?
Is it because they knew where she was?
LI_Mom

Selden, NY

#11 Aug 24, 2009
Hello wrote:
The area where Caylee was found, is that the same area where the grandmother Cindy did not want anyone to search?{not in my backyard] kind of thing?
The Anthonys didn't want people searching ANYWHERE.

When LP was doing his search at Blanchard Park, Cindy tipped off the media about a Caylee 'sighting' in Texas. No mention of who this child was with OR what she was wearing OR exactly WHERE (store, mall, restaurant?) she was spotted.... just that they saw some little girl that looked like Caylee down in Texas. lol

I do NOT believe the family knew for SURE when or even where Casey dumped the baby but they sure didn't want anyone finding the remains & making a bigger problem for the 'mother of the year.'

IMO, IF they knew the location, they would have been much more methodical about protecting Casey AND leading people away from the site without making it look like they didn't want ANY searches.

They come off as buffoons BECAUSE they don't have the information they need to protect Casey and so they are behaving in a disorganized & frantic way.
todd

Calhoun, GA

#12 Aug 25, 2009
LI_Mom wrote:
Todd, have you & the other searchers considered contacting TES and joining forces to keep all the searchers info PRIVATE?
If everyone stands together as a GROUP, I'd think it would send a powerful message to the judge AND he'd be more inclined to protect the searchers.
At the worst, at least you'd have the power of a group behind you in case you do get dragged into this.
Great idea, I will emal Tim Mille. I am sure he will do his best to protect all the searchers.He is a great man.
todd

Calhoun, GA

#13 Aug 25, 2009
Hello wrote:
Cindy was trying to stop all the searches on Nov. 8th & 9th. At that time I don't think Cindy knew where Caylee was. I think she knew Casey had killed her & dumped Caylee, but did not know where Caylee was dumped, Cindy just wanted all the searches called off.
T-Rex

Hayward, CA

#14 Aug 25, 2009
todd wrote:
I was one of the many searchers for Caylee Nov. 8th & 9th..I was in a area that was like a swamp from the rain. How do you feel about Bozo wanting all of our personal information that we filled out for Tim Miller? I think we should have a say in who gets that information, and I sure don't want Bozo having any information.
Thanks for looking for Caylee,sad the Grandparents didn`t.
As far as Bozo goes I think you and the others should tell him to put it where the sun dont shine, your personal information has nothing to due with this case,all thats relative is that you were on a search crew.
wish you could sue this bastard for harrasment
T-Rex

Hayward, CA

#15 Aug 25, 2009
todd wrote:
<quoted text>
Cindy was trying to stop all the searches on Nov. 8th & 9th. At that time I don't think Cindy knew where Caylee was. I think she knew Casey had killed her & dumped Caylee, but did not know where Caylee was dumped, Cindy just wanted all the searches called off.
That gets me to no end, why would a supossedly loving grandmother want a search to end before finding the little grandaughter,I would quess she already knew Caylee was dead and if she stopped the search,they couldnt say she was murdered and couldnt charge Casey for anything but child endangerment.This just shows what extent these people woud do to protect Casey,thier lives and CAsey`s have allways been about Casey and even now it still is
T-Rex

Hayward, CA

#16 Aug 25, 2009
todd wrote:
<quoted text>
Great idea, I will emal Tim Mille. I am sure he will do his best to protect all the searchers.He is a great man.
People lets help these searchers out,if some one knows the e=mail address to Miller and Judge strickland,lets flood thier e=mails with our disaproval of this motion.remember we did that with Larry King and he was totally blown away with all the negative e-mails about the Anthony`s and gave them a rough time,people power lets do it again'
if anyone has thier e=mail addresses please post them, I for one will fire off my objecton
T-Rex

Hayward, CA

#17 Aug 25, 2009
todd wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not saying your wrong,but I dont remember Cindy<George or Bozo ever out looking for Caylee at anytime.Bozo out looking,thats precious, he couldnt find his butt to wipe if it wasnt for the smell
LI_Mom

Selden, NY

#18 Aug 25, 2009
T-Rex wrote:
<quoted text>
People lets help these searchers out,if some one knows the e=mail address to Miller and Judge strickland,lets flood thier e=mails with our disaproval of this motion.remember we did that with Larry King and he was totally blown away with all the negative e-mails about the Anthony`s and gave them a rough time,people power lets do it again'
if anyone has thier e=mail addresses please post them, I for one will fire off my objecton
I understand what you're saying BUT the searchers need to contact Tim & NeJame and ask them to put together a blanket of protection that will encompass this entire group.

Instead of each person standing on his/her own, they would be part of an organized group of people with the SAME concerns & the same rights.

And when this immediate crisis passes, hopefully Tim is taking legal steps to insure this type of travesty never affects any FUTURE search efforts he engages in.

IF Baez succeeds in securing the personal info of all TES' searchers and then drags these people into the circus for NO concrete reason, I'd like to see the entire group of searchers band to together & maybe bring some kind of suit against Baez or whatever legal actions would be possible.

It's bad enough the defense is trying to drag Casey's ex 'friends' through the mud in order to get her acquitted of Caylee's murder but this fishing expedition against TES by the defense is beyond sickening.

Cindy & George must be positively GLEEFUL that Baez is upsetting Tim Miller.... I wonder if THEY were the ones who encouraged the defense to harass the searchers?
LI_Mom

Selden, NY

#19 Aug 25, 2009
T-Rex wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not saying your wrong,but I dont remember Cindy<George or Bozo ever out looking for Caylee at anytime.Bozo out looking,thats precious, he couldnt find his butt to wipe if it wasnt for the smell
They WERE out searching....

for donations.
todd

Calhoun, GA

#20 Aug 25, 2009
T-Rex wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for the typo, "It was suppose to say what bothers me that Bozo, Cindy & George was not out helping search for Caylee" .."Cindy was trying to get the search for those areas called off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,154,242
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 min WAS sanka 490,250
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min mdbuilder 49,235
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 56 min Mary NY 26,198
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 96,659
Online Roleplay 4 hr Kaitlyn 3
Internet, zoning make adult bookstores endanger... 4 hr taroB 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]