Muslim women come together to focus o...

Muslim women come together to focus on the importance on Prayer

There are 8 comments on the Examiner.com story from Sep 17, 2013, titled Muslim women come together to focus on the importance on Prayer. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Eight hundred and fifty women and girls spent a weekend of spiritual workout at the East Coast Annual Ijtema .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Martin

Keswick, Canada

#1 Sep 17, 2013
Muslim prayer is nothing but ritual pre-written procedure. nothing individual. Now, they are just copying the Christian way of prayer- direct conversation with their God. Too late.
Vib_Ram

Spring, TX

#2 Apr 13, 2015
How would you know? God only hears prayer of Evangelical Christians? Only families like the Jim Bob Duggars or Randy Wilson/Lisa Wilson with their 7 kids count? Wilsons have kids from young adults down to elementary age. Has anyone heard of the purity balls and teaching women to only be wives and mothers? Are we going back in time?
Mikey

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Apr 13, 2015
Hope they find some non Muslims to teach them how to use a bathroom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Tell it as it is.”

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne, Australia

#4 Apr 14, 2015
muslim prayer..
Self hypnosis and refreshing the programming
Polaris

Regina, Canada

#5 Apr 14, 2015
Praying to Allah?

Allah is thinking, stop wasting your time, get out there and lie, cheat, steal, murder, molest..

Allah is Satan.
Tazo

Spring, TX

#6 Apr 25, 2015
I prefer. Meditation. Spiritual. And looking for jeweled beaded sandals. Shallow be thy game
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#7 Apr 25, 2015
Yes. And the complete lack of efficacy of muslim prayers is evidenced in the sorry state that the muslim world finds itself.

That is what happens when a whole segment of the population seeks to emulate a sociopath serial killer.

“Dreamcrusher.”

Since: Feb 15

Dar Al Harb

#8 Apr 25, 2015
A man said: "O Allah's Apostle! Inform me of a thing that is equal to Jihad (in Allah's cause)?" Allah's Apostle said: "You cannot (do that)."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Grey Ghost 1,460,381
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Roxie Darling 19,235
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 4 hr CJ Rocker 3,071
two words (Jul '10) 4 hr CJ Rocker 27,915
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 4 hr CJ Rocker 13,106
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Well Well 7,953
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr panties9688 62,354

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages