Online rage follows Anthony jury home to Pinellas

There are 482 comments on the Tampa Bay Online story from Jul 6, 2011, titled Online rage follows Anthony jury home to Pinellas. In it, Tampa Bay Online reports that:

It's feeling a bit hotter in Pinellas County, and this time, it's not the temperature.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tampa Bay Online.

PoorCaylee

Clay City, KY

#23 Jul 7, 2011
IAMI wrote:
<quoted text>I think they will find the TRUE murderer now . You might eat your words.
oH THEY FOUND HER AND THEY LET HER GO!

“Better Dead than red!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#24 Jul 7, 2011
Ummm, "We were sick to our stomachs" ummm, I'll tell you all about it for a million dollars!?!!... Idiots!!!
Morals

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 Jul 7, 2011
Greed that results in a death, is that so un-common in our history books or in our world today? Greed, power, and money has driven mankind to do horrible things. Some hide it in politics, some just sit it out front on the table, the end results are all the same.
Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus!
scmom

Newberry, SC

#26 Jul 7, 2011
The police and prosecutors did find the real muurderer. These jurors are too stupid to follow circumstantial evidence. It is not necessary for the prosecutor to PROVE motive or cause of death. These people wanted a videotape in order to convict someone.
It is perfectly apparent to me that these ignoramuses were more interested in getting home than they were in seeing that justice was done. There is NO WAY they followed the instructions; they did not look at the evidence, sent out no notes having any questions, and it is perfectly plain that they had determined the verdict before ever going into deliberations.
And now that they have participated in this miscarriage of justice we hear that they were "sick" with their decision. No, they are sick that everyone knows how stupid they are.
Souless

Opelousas, LA

#27 Jul 7, 2011
Hope they are hunted down and feel what little Caylee felt in her brief time on Plant Hell!

They get their book deals, Casey gets more children. Whay did Caylee get?
Casey Anthony is Guilty

United States

#28 Jul 7, 2011
IAMI wrote:
<quoted text>Would you feel the same way if they had voted Guilty? I don't think so.
If you read my post it said make money on the case or verdict. It should be off limits guilty innocent hung jury!

“Sic friatur crustum dulce ”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

the real world.....

#29 Jul 7, 2011
Refuse to buy their books!!
I will not be contributing to them earning their blood money any more than watching news about it, and posting on message boards. That's bad enough...

I hope others will do the same.
GUEST

United States

#30 Jul 7, 2011
WANTED 12 Pinellas county jurors GUILTY of MURDER
Anonymous

Glendale, CA

#31 Jul 7, 2011
Its About Money wrote:
"Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid, which I know is always a sticky subject and believe me, I understand the delicacy of this type of negotiation. He will not entertain any offers that don’t include compensation for a myriad of reasons," the letter said.
I wouldn't hire an agent who doesn't know how to use the word "myriad" correctly.
hatethebitch

Dearborn, MI

#32 Jul 7, 2011
Just hoping they let her loose in the population at prison, and she gets her A$$ woooooooooped every minute of every hour of every day while she's awaiting discharge. Then hope she gets her A$$ whooooooped in the same manner every day of her life!
Grandpa

Waterloo, IA

#33 Jul 7, 2011
Its About Money wrote:
ORLANDO, Fla.-- A public relations firm is shopping around a Casey Anthony trial juror to speak with major media outlets -- for a price.
In an email sent to "48 Hours," the firm said it is handling all media requests for juror No. 6.
"Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid, which I know is always a sticky subject and believe me, I understand the delicacy of this type of negotiation. He will not entertain any offers that don’t include compensation for a myriad of reasons," the letter said.
So far, only one member of the jury, an alternate, has spoken to the media about the trial.
After a 36-day-long trial, Anthony was found not guilty of murdering her daughter, Caylee, on Tuesday. Caylee's remains were found in December 2008 after being reported missing in July of the same year.
Jury selection records indicate that juror No. 6 is a chef named Brian Berlin.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28465072/det...
Scotty Peterson wrote:
Anyone who has served on a jury realizes the "best system in the world" boasts a level of integrity somewhere between a Magic 8-Ball and a Ouija board. One of the scumbag jurors in this travesty was negotiating deals within 48 hours of running from the courthouse. Capitalism at its finest.
Grandpa wrote:
I would like to individually thank each of the 12 jurors. If anyone can, please post their names, photos and contact information so everyone can tell them how much we appreciate what they have done.
—
- Juror 1 was a 68-year-old white female.
— Juror 2 was a black man in his 40s or 50s. He has a 4-year-old daughter and 9-year-old-son.
— Juror 3 was a 32-year-old white woman. She is a nursing student with no children.
— Juror 4 was a black woman in her late 40s.
— Juror 5 was a white woman in her 50s.
— Juror 6 was a 33-year-old white man, who works as a chef. He has a 6-year-old son and a 21-month old daughter.
— Juror 7 was a 41-year-old white woman with no children.
— Juror 8 was a retired white woman in her 50s. She is married with two adult children.
— Juror 9 was a 53-year-old white man. He is semi-retired.
— Juror 10 was a 57-year-old white man. He works as a handyman and has never married.
— Juror 11 was a white man in his 30s. He works as a teacher.
— Juror 12 was a white woman in her late 50s or early 60s. She has two adult children.
From the above description and the fact they were drawn from the Pinellas County area someone should know who has been missing for the past 30+ days.
Let's find out who they are and thank them for giving us back Casey Anthony.
feline

Alvin, TX

#34 Jul 7, 2011
Guest wrote:
I totally agree. I'm sure Casey will begin scouring the tattoo parlors and nightclubs as early as this weekend in her car that still reeks of her dead baby's rotting corpse.
she will get money for a book deal and a movie...so she will have plenty of money to buy her a new car,probably a new flashy sports car, HLN reported last night that she and cindy was going to houston texas to stay with relatives.
Southerner

Freeport, FL

#35 Jul 7, 2011
The jury has to live with their decision. Every time a child goes missing or turns up dead in America, they will have to think about little Caylee Anthony and how they let her down.
Level 1

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#36 Jul 7, 2011
The public shouldn't have the right to know the names or the personnel history of the jurors because,just like in this case,if the verdict isn't to the liking of the majority of the people the jurors life or even their family's life could be in jeopardy. There are just to many nutty people who could take matters into their own hands. The system works folks so go back to living your own life and let it go.
LauraJ

Orlando, FL

#37 Jul 7, 2011
triumphant wrote:
The public shouldn't have the right to know the names or the personnel history of the jurors because,just like in this case,if the verdict isn't to the liking of the majority of the people the jurors life or even their family's life could be in jeopardy. There are just to many nutty people who could take matters into their own hands. The system works folks so go back to living your own life and let it go.
I have apathy, and I am not ready to let it go. These jurors lacked apathy it is so apparent. They treated this case as an intrusion in their lives. I don't even know why they bothered to sleep on it. I don't care to know their names, I am ashamed that I reside in the same state. They need to hear what a horrible mistake they made. They let a murderer go free, a child killer for Gods sake.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#38 Jul 7, 2011
All of you who are attributing ill-motive for the verdicts are far worse than the verdicts themselves. Sixteen people sat through 36 days of testimony and evidence. Twelve of them deliberated and, to hear the detractors tell it, the conspired to render not guilty verdicts for financial gain. Not only is it disgusting for you to imply that, it blackens the spirit and system of our constitutional protections afforded in criminal jury trials.

I disagree with the jurors, but I'm basing my decision on a smattering of reports from the courtroom, just as many of you are. It is easy to get twelve of us to agree--based on our limited information--that she is guilty, but try to get twelve people to agree on the health care law, or any political matter.

My point is that those jurors--twelve of them--agreed the prosecution did not prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt to their satisfaction. You would want the same consideration were you in court on a criminal charge.

As for compensation for interviews, those jurors should be allowed to recoup some or all of the income they lost during the six weeks they were sequestered.

Casey Anthony will rot in Hell someday. Until then, that jury rendered it's verdicts and there's nothing more to be done unless evidence of additional crimes comes out regarding the circumstances of Caylee's death linking Casey.
Walter

Salt Lake City, UT

#39 Jul 7, 2011
Many of you are upset that the jurors might make some case - but - if they found her guilty they'd still be signing up for deals - and better deals since they'd be marketing themselves as heroes and sell many more books/interviews, than the villians they are viewed as now

Some of you are too stupid to understand that, however
appalled

Syracuse, NY

#40 Jul 7, 2011
GUEST wrote:
WANTED 12 Pinellas county jurors GUILTY of MURDER
That is how MOST of America feels. Anyone with 1/2 a brain. What were you all thinking? NO COMMON SENSE WHATSOEVER. CASEY MARIE ANTHONY FOOLED ALL OF YOU INCLUDING HER BOY TOY ATTORNEY!!! Are you serious you could not see past the lies the two of them had put before you?. I think he should hire her as his nanny but we know if she is capable of murdering her child, she is certainly capable of anything. To the parents of Casey, enable her again. She is the reason Caylee is in heaven. The pain you feel is because of your own dispicable daughter. You would be better without her in your life as she looks at you both and her brother with such hatred. She reminds me of a demon. We can't blame you for being blind but listen to America. She did it and we that stand behind Caylees memory are the laughing stock in her eyes as well as the judiciaL system. Casey is in control and has been all along. Stupid , stupid people. There is no justice with stupid people.

“Let's set the record straight!”

Level 1

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#41 Jul 7, 2011
Justice WAS served. Just because 99% of the public doesn't agree with it, does NOT make it wrong. This American lynch mob is really disturbing.
feline

Alvin, TX

#42 Jul 7, 2011
FriendsOnFire wrote:
Justice WAS served. Just because 99% of the public doesn't agree with it, does NOT make it wrong. This American lynch mob is really disturbing.
Ask yourself this....would you let Casey babysit your child or grandchild??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min John Galt 1,224,933
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min jimi-yanks 53,072
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 23 min ANGHARAD 496,967
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr vast 17,728
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Murph 71,754
last post wins! (Jul '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 5,647
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 hr zazz 97,190
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]