Jerry Lee and Terry Miller

Jerry Lee and Terry Miller

Posted in the Orlando Forum

“Yada yada yada”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 19, 2014
Hi! I hope somebody out there can help. I am looking for Jerry Lee "Jay" Miller who was/is a photographer in Florida. He has been in Kissimmee, Key West, Lake Wales, and Orlando in that order the majority of the last 40-50 years. He has a twin brother named Terry and a daughter a little over 40 years old named Tracy Ann. He also has a younger daughter and son, but I'm not sure of their age; around 20 something.

The last I heard he was moving back to the Orlando area and had an established wedding store. Wedding photography/glamour shots seems to be the majority of what he was doing when I lost contact with him. I really need help locating him. I've looked on Facebook, Google, etc. and cannot get any leads.

If you know him or anyone in his family, please let me know. It is very important that I get his medical history!

Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min nanoanomaly 1,263,163
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min pingpong 54,346
News Bush calls courtship of minority voters integra... 1 hr Drama Central 12
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr ANGHARAD 501,454
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr Cajun Queen 72,445
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 13 hr zazz 97,450
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 19 hr LizW 18,331
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages