Driver charged in crash that killed 3...

Driver charged in crash that killed 3 on I-4

There are 25 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Mar 14, 2008, titled Driver charged in crash that killed 3 on I-4. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

A Deltona woman driving a speeding car that crashed and killed three other people has been arrested on charges of vehicular homicide, Orlando police said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
brandy howell

Ocala, FL

#21 May 20, 2013
I would like to say I met Doreen and she is a gud friend of mine. we met each other at Lowell and I must say she is the only person I write after bein gone from there almost there years. yes everyone makes mistakes and Doreen has learn from this. sheis doin so good there and stayin out of trouble. I continue to write my friend and pray for her everyday.
Adele

Orange City, FL

#22 Nov 6, 2013
I wish that I could post the pic I took today of mine and Joe's three son visiting his grave. Yes he might have know she was drinking but that doesn't mean he desevered to die and his sons and two daughters will not grow up with him. Even though Doreens child might not be with her now she WILL have her in the future. That's something my 3 beautiful sons were robbed of. I was angry with her when I had to tell my boys their daddy will never be their to hold their hand again but its been 5yrs and after a lot of struggle I have forgiven her and wish her nothing but peace in life. I hope she has learned from this and when she gets home that she will cherish every moment she has with her daughter. Joe your sons miss you and have taken many of your traits. We all have a beautiful angel watching over us. Please guide and protect Doreen's daughter as well as our children.
Anonymous

Hollywood, FL

#23 Dec 24, 2014
anonymous wrote:
Christy,Wnen you tell the 9 month old daughter the story about her father make shure you tell every thing like he was the one buying the drinks in the 1st place feeding alcohal to persons under 21 not just doreen but to others too! it seems to me everyone was out having a good time even joseph. mabe he wanted to get lucky that night thats why he was getting the girls to drink. so not only doreen is at fault but other factors play in this tragic accident.
For real tell the whole truth doreen made a mistake nobodys perfect but shes an awesome person that i was blessed to meet she dont deserve to b in there sry thats just my opinion
love ureothers

United States

#24 Jan 19, 2015
We miss u Doreen.. Keep ure head we gonna be waiting for u.. God loves u we all love u. Cuando Veas que todo te falla acuerdate que dios Nunca te ba a fallar te queremos mucho y t extrañamos attm anis..
non

Deltona, FL

#25 Mar 7, 2015
I know doreen i can say she is a good person but that night i saw her and she was driving like CRAZY before she got on the i4 so i can imagine when she got on the freeway i even pass by the accident just minutes after and never thought it was them but dint stop cause few cars had already stop to help i can say that was crazy.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min John Galt 1,262,832
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 56 min Murphey_Law 501,410
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Princess Hey 72,429
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Archie 54,332
The alphabet (Jun '06) 4 hr Just Roxie 1,392
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 97,449
News Marni Jameson: We truly deserve luxurious sheets 7 hr Judge Gary J Dean 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages