Driver charged in crash that killed 3 on I-4

A Deltona woman driving a speeding car that crashed and killed three other people has been arrested on charges of vehicular homicide, Orlando police said Thursday. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Osceola Mom

Winter Garden, FL

#1 Mar 14, 2008
How is the girl on life support? Mistakes like this are hard to see and have ruined so many lives. God bless all the people who have to live with this young womens failure to have any common sense.
Michelle

Kissimmee, FL

#2 Mar 14, 2008
I pray for the ones who lost thier lives......Doreen your friends will always love you no matter what because if you ask god for forgiveness he will forgive you love you Doreen Maynard....

love always your friend michelle.
Christy

De Leon Springs, FL

#3 Mar 15, 2008
I don't think Joe's 9 month old daughter will be so forgiving to know that Doreen was driving drunk and killed her dad before she even got to know him. People are so dumb, this girl was racing and driving drunk and killed people, she deserves to PAY!
Anonymous

Altamonte Springs, FL

#4 Mar 26, 2008
Where on earth did you read she was driving drunk. All the articles I have read said that they drew her blood but are still waiting on the results. Please get your facts straight if you are going to make comments.
Christy wrote:
I don't think Joe's 9 month old daughter will be so forgiving to know that Doreen was driving drunk and killed her dad before she even got to know him. People are so dumb, this girl was racing and driving drunk and killed people, she deserves to PAY!

“"DNFTT"”

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

Oviedo, FL

#5 Mar 27, 2008
Well...since people that are "friends" of the driver have said she was drinking and driving on all the other threads! People close to Doreen are posting it! Also, the police are NOT going to draw blood from someone just for the heck of it, they had to have some kind of suspicion about her drinking and driving. Please don't think that we're all idiots posting here!
Anonymous

West Monroe, LA

#6 Sep 15, 2008
First, i want to apologize to all those hurt by this tragic incident. I've met this girl and have been blessed to get to know her and I'm not trying to defend her but only let you all know she's living with this too. She's a beautiful girl with alot of gifts from God. I can only pray she has time to show everyone eles what kind of person she is.
Reality

Europe

#7 Sep 15, 2008
Vehicular Homicide. This is a joke. I had a guy kill my best friend while drunk. His 2nd DUI in less than 90 days. He got 7 years. That's it 7 years. Cut it in half thanks to prison overcrowding - 3.5 years and then good behavior makes it less than 2 years. Wow, what a deterrent.
anonymous

Atlanta, GA

#8 Jun 4, 2009
Christy,Wnen you tell the 9 month old daughter the story about her father make shure you tell every thing like he was the one buying the drinks in the 1st place feeding alcohal to persons under 21 not just doreen but to others too! it seems to me everyone was out having a good time even joseph. mabe he wanted to get lucky that night thats why he was getting the girls to drink. so not only doreen is at fault but other factors play in this tragic accident.
anonymous

Atlanta, GA

#9 Jun 4, 2009
doreen is hurt over this accident she never intended to hurt her friends that she cared about or the motor cycle driver. she loved all her friends and the persons in the car w her were close friends sinia the other survivor being her best friend. and we all have drank a little and gotten behind a wheel because we felt fine. we are just some of the lucky ones who didnt get caught.
Justice

AOL

#10 Aug 31, 2009
Another drunk driver out of our streets. Finally Doreen is behind bars serving a 12 year sentencing. In my opinion that's not enough time for killing 3 people. For those who did not know she is pregnant. Sorry Doreen but getting pregnant wasn't gonna help you at all to ge a lower sentencing. Enjoy your 10 + years in jail...you deserve it!
anonomus

Childersburg, AL

#11 Jan 10, 2010
well hello just to update doreen is doing great she gave birth to a beautiful healthy girl and we go see her every weekend and for the ones that have hatred torwards doreen Be gentle and forbearing with one another and, if one has a difference (a grievance or complaint) against another, readily pardoning each other; even as the Lord has [freely] forgiven you, so must you also [forgive]. Colossians 3: 13 we will pray for you too!!!
Ameth

Panama City, Panama

#12 Jan 23, 2010
Gracias le Doy a Dios por dar la oportunidad que Doreen haya concebido a una criatura. Mi amor se que es un trago amargo lo que estas pasando, pronto saldras de eso TQM. y a esos pares de IMBESILES que rueguen a Dios que nunca tengan que pasar por esto, porque pagaran el doble, MI AMOR SALUDOS DESDE PANAMA TUS AMIGOS QUE TE QUIEREN MUCHO BYE.
Stephanie

Lakeland, FL

#13 Mar 12, 2010
Doreen is a beautiful and wonderful person and was a great soccer player! She was the class clown and life of the party and could put a smile on anyones faces. She is living with what she did every day. There is no need to talk about her like u do! I have known her for 7, almost 8 years and she would never intentionally hurt anyone! You need to know the real person, not the one who made a terrible Mistake! WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES!!! Just some arent as bad as this! WE love you Doreen and cant wait to be with you again!!! Love Stephanie
Priscila

United States

#14 Jul 4, 2010
Well ... I am a friend of Doreen since childhood, I had the opportunity to speak with her by phone after the accident and can not imagine how he felt. Nobody has the intention of killing their friends even if in an accident. My friend felt horrible at the thought that "because of him" had killed three people. I know her, and she would be unable to do something bad to someone. Maybe you do not know, but after the accident she became pregnant, and her baby was born in jail. You think this was what she wanted? If it was an accident.
Have no idea what happened around her, and her family.
I love Doreen ... PS (Panama)
Priscila

United States

#15 Jul 4, 2010
Amiga, que Dios te bendiga.. Me duele mucho lo que te está pasando... Siempre le pido a Dios que te cuide y te ayude. Se que para ti cada día que pasa es como un siglo. Pero Dios esta contigo. Debes tener fuerzas, piensa en la hermosa bebe que traiste al mundo... ella te esta esperando.
No sabes cuanto te queremos y te extrañamos tus amigos de panama que rogamos a Dios nunca hubieras salido de aca.
The Truth

Chesapeake, VA

#16 Oct 13, 2010
even though she may have taken the life from two friends and stranger it wasn't a secret to everyone in the car that Doreen had been drinking no one was forced to get in the car with her knowing that she had been drinking they are all guilty with the exception of the man on the motorcycle. wouldn't you blame your self is you chose to get into the car knowing the driver was drunk, or wait I forget I live in America and that we are all to selfish to take any blame for any negative action, easier to blame other then yourself. so "justice" think about that the next time you decide to drive drunk or get in the car with some who had been drinking.
Anonimo

Deltona, FL

#17 Apr 24, 2011
Doreen, dios esta contigo y el no te dejara sola en ningun momento. Ten fe y paciencia! Todos sabemos que mayormente la justicia gana y estas cumpliendo por algo que tu como tambien los otros tuvieron culpa, lamentablemente tu fuistes la que tuvo que pagar, pero Pronto volveras a tu casa y estaras con tu familia y tu bella hija.
jocelyn

Delray Beach, FL

#18 Sep 13, 2011
Yo no tengo ni voz ni voto en este entierro pero si quiero decire que conoci a doreen en la high school ella es una muchacha llena de alegria y de cosas positivas yo se que lo que paso no fue intencional mamit Dios esta contigo nunca bajes tu cara por nadie sigue con tu frente bien en alto que yo se que Dios te perdono y haci mismo lo hiso elena ustedes siempre estaban juntas en la escuela yo les decia las tres mosqueteras sigue hacia adelante qye pronto vas a salir. Que Dios te bendiga y atu hija y que elena descanse en paz. Attm jocelyn
classmate

Oviedo, FL

#19 May 15, 2012
Keep ya head up Doreen. God would never put anything on you that you can't bare.. we are all praying for you c/o 2006
Andrew Hernandez

Salisbury, MD

#20 Nov 12, 2012
We miss you Joey!Your family thinks about you every day. All your kids look like you. We all miss you so much. At a very young age you accomplished a lot. Your own construction company.
Proffessional Quality Construction, and your awsome kids. Miss you bro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min shinningelectr0n 1,153,487
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr Vic 96,622
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr MonaLittleMore 490,156
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 2 hr Riverside 26,175
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 4 hr Careless Crecca 69
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 8 hr Murph 70,596
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 10 hr Concerned_American 4,320
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]