Lawyer: George Zimmerman's wife filing for divorce a week after pleading guilty to perjury

Sep 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Canada.com

The city once known as a powerhouse of creativity, engineering and manufacturing was forced to declare bankruptcy last month.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Sep 8, 2013
Sugar Cub

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Tragic.
Not.
kraker

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

what perked my ears up, was what the news caster said about her getting half of whatever george gets from his future deframation lawsuit!!!! could it be that hes going to sue $ebrena and her band of merry monkeys? or maybe hes going after spook lee or hln....either way i hope he gets millions.... he deserves it.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

kraker wrote:
what perked my ears up, was what the news caster said about her getting half of whatever george gets from his future deframation lawsuit!!!! could it be that hes going to sue $ebrena and her band of merry monkeys? or maybe hes going after spook lee or hln....either way i hope he gets millions.... he deserves it.
He has filed a suit against NBC for their doctoring of the 911 tapes to make it sound like he was racist. He could sue the sperm donor and the incubator, but I'm betting those two ghetto freaks are broke again by now. The orange bucket money has to be gone, and I don't believe for a second that they got as much from the HOA as they put out that they did. I'm hoping those two useless pieces of brown trash are back to whatever menial jobs they had before they used their dead kid's body for an ATM.
bannedagain3

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
He has filed a suit against NBC for their doctoring of the 911 tapes to make it sound like he was racist. He could sue the sperm donor and the incubator, but I'm betting those two ghetto freaks are broke again by now. The orange bucket money has to be gone, and I don't believe for a second that they got as much from the HOA as they put out that they did. I'm hoping those two useless pieces of brown trash are back to whatever menial jobs they had before they used their dead kid's body for an ATM.
You are right they are either broke or will be soon . How typical of ghetto trash cashing in of the corpse of their kid. The money goes through their fingers like water thru a sieve . Soon they will be bask on food stamps and living in Sect 8 housing again
bannedagain3

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
TOS here is an article indicating Shellie Zimmerman wants life insurance as part of her divorce settlement Don't you fined it odd the Huffington post had this under black voices?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/07/shel...

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> TOS here is an article indicating Shellie Zimmerman wants life insurance as part of her divorce settlement Don't you fined it odd the Huffington post had this under black voices?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/07/shel...
I don't click links. What's more, I'm not interested in the details of the Zimmerman's divorce. I can't imagine why anyone who is not their personal friend or family member WOULD be interested. Since I am neither, I have no comment or interest in their personal tragedy. I'm sorry that Shellie is apparently seeking her own 15 minutes of fame by doing TV interviews about something that should be private, but that is her choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando