Disney plans 24-hour opening for park...

Disney plans 24-hour opening for parks in CA and FL on Feb. 29 to mark leap year

There are 16 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jan 1, 2012, titled Disney plans 24-hour opening for parks in CA and FL on Feb. 29 to mark leap year. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. - Disney plans to celebrate leap year by keeping two of its theme parks open for 24 hours straight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

lumbergh
Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 1, 2012
Whooot, Whooot, 24/7 Disney!!!

Now Ron will have to post twice as hard just to stay ahead!

ROFL

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#2 Jan 1, 2012
lumbergh wrote:
Whooot, Whooot, 24/7 Disney!!!
Now Ron will have to post twice as hard just to stay ahead!
ROFL
To quote Fearless Leader "Disney Rules"!!
PETE

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#5 Jan 1, 2012
Happy New Year wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews own Obama ! Jews have corrupted our whole political system and our crooked piss poor Government . Jews are destroying our Laws and Morals !
During Gay Days at Homosexual Disney they piss in your face ! It is Pig Jews who are mixing Politics and Religion in our crooked Government . And it was Jews who murdered the Catholic Kennedy Brothers and Mr Martin L King for religious and power reasons . Walt Disney Co are every bit as crooked as this Jew Bernard Madoff was . Why didn't we execute this Jew ??? Execute all crooked cops and crooked politicians ! WHY NOT ? Why is Charles Manson still alive ??? How much money have we wasted on Manson that we could have put into education ? We invested our money in a cold blooded killer ! Manson is every bit as bad as Osama Bin Laden. Oh wait crooked cops and crooked politicians are every bit as dangerous as Osama Bin Laden ! EXECUTE ALL OF THEM !
The above poster is crazy Ron the convicted felon. We call him "the village idiot". It's easy to see why we call him that.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tired Of Silly

Cocoa, FL

#6 Jan 1, 2012
What a great idea!!! Can't wait to see what cool things they have planned for the Leap Year celebration!

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#7 Jan 1, 2012
Happy New Year wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews own Obama ! Jews have corrupted our whole political system and our crooked piss poor Government . Jews are destroying our Laws and Morals !
During Gay Days at Homosexual Disney they piss in your face ! It is Pig Jews who are mixing Politics and Religion in our crooked Government . And it was Jews who murdered the Catholic Kennedy Brothers and Mr Martin L King for religious and power reasons . Walt Disney Co are every bit as crooked as this Jew Bernard Madoff was . Why didn't we execute this Jew ??? Execute all crooked cops and crooked politicians ! WHY NOT ? Why is Charles Manson still alive ??? How much money have we wasted on Manson that we could have put into education ? We invested our money in a cold blooded killer ! Manson is every bit as bad as Osama Bin Laden. Oh wait crooked cops and crooked politicians are every bit as dangerous as Osama Bin Laden ! EXECUTE ALL OF THEM !
While you think cutting and pasting what you must consider your most brilliant posts, we consider them confirmation of mental illness and pure, unadulterated drivel.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

lumbergh
Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#11 Jan 2, 2012
Ron, this is the 4th time I posted this question. How much jail time did you do for your felony conviction?
Tired Of Silly

Cocoa, FL

#14 Jan 2, 2012
lumbergh wrote:
Ron, this is the 4th time I posted this question. How much jail time did you do for your felony conviction?
See? More rants in response to a simple question. CUCKOOO CUCKOOO CUCKOOOO!!!!!!!!

“Smile...It Catches On !”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere Very Pretty !

#16 Jan 2, 2012
lumbergh wrote:
Ron, this is the 4th time I posted this question. How much jail time did you do for your felony conviction?
YEARS of asking old stupid one questions and he does not answer. He was like this on the old forums. Drove us crazy there too. Had fun tho! Disney Rocks!

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#18 Jan 3, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
To quote Fearless Leader "Disney Rules"!!
Hey Spooky, go to the link and enter the sweepstakes. Lum, you too. Maybe we can win some free days at WDW and coordinate a trip.
The only thing that rules more than Disney World is the chance to win a free trip there.
If I don't have to pay for the usual expenses, it will leave me more budget for Guinness at U.K. and a few extra well made, highly stylish, imported souvenirs from hard-working folks overseas who support their families by exhibiting a strong, non-union work ethic.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#19 Jan 3, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Spooky, go to the link and enter the sweepstakes. Lum, you too. Maybe we can win some free days at WDW and coordinate a trip.
The only thing that rules more than Disney World is the chance to win a free trip there.
If I don't have to pay for the usual expenses, it will leave me more budget for Guinness at U.K. and a few extra well made, highly stylish, imported souvenirs from hard-working folks overseas who support their families by exhibiting a strong, non-union work ethic.
We have a time share in Orlando that has two suites. Each has a master bedroom and a fold out bed in each suite with separate living rooms and kitchens. Our week is in Feb.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20 Jan 3, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a time share in Orlando that has two suites. Each has a master bedroom and a fold out bed in each suite with separate living rooms and kitchens. Our week is in Feb.
Just curious... Can you trade weeks?

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#21 Jan 3, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious... Can you trade weeks?
I honestly have no idea. I have been wanting to use it for a while but my husband knows more about it. We originally had one in Fort Lauderdale that was really sweet but the company offered us one in Orlando, applying what had been paid on the other one. It's been paid off for a while. I'd really like to use it.

lumbergh
Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#22 Jan 3, 2012
What link Darwin?

lumbergh
Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#25 Jan 3, 2012
Lumbergh Bootie Call wrote:
<quoted text> The link of sausage Darwin will be putting down your throat .
Ron who? who's that? I don' know any one named Ron. No one important anyway.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#28 Jan 4, 2012
Scratch that:

Here you go:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/one-more-dis...

That works...

I saved it and the link got wonked out.
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#30 Aug 5, 2013
Who gives a shirt about theme parks or water parks? Go to a luxury hotel or get back to nature.

The heat in Florida in hellish, only rivaled by the heat in Arizona. Why would anyone want to vacation there in the summer and ride stupid rides, etc?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TrumpsBuffoons 1,603,164
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 1 hr Rectal Blaster 1,336
News Student zapped by Taser leaves juvenile detenti... (Mar '08) 9 hr Thaliamar Jimenez 161
Poll Child Protective Services Should Be SUED Along ... (Aug '12) Sat Angela 40
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sat Patriot AKA Bozo 63,981
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) Sat Murphey_Law 513,687
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat zazz 98,518

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages