If Missouri City Tx was in Florida
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truluck

Spring, TX

#29 Mar 21, 2015
The only poster who has a pretend kid who posts here is the chatty chick. Coffee, anyone?
T-Fal

Spring, TX

#30 Mar 24, 2015
Should I drink some Starbuck's strong brew, large cup, maybe a tall Americano, and maybe see if donuts and holes fry well in a T-Fal fryer? For something over $100.00, it better work! Not being uppity. You can get it at Target. Isn't that Casey's favorite place to shop? Maybe she likes the wieners at the food court in the store.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#31 Mar 24, 2015
Assassins Creed wrote:
I think I'd rather go to California and then up the West Coast. I'm not big on the Southwest action of New Mexico/Arizona, Been to Four Corners. Woo Hoo
New Orleans before the Hurricanes. Lots of other states. Sorry, but going to Florida a few times and especially to Orlando did not make me want to stay.
Very happy for the wheels to be up on the plane and about 3 hrs. later to be
at DFW airport. How far are you from DFW?
You really are a stupid azz, I can fly a Mooney from Orlando to DFW in about 4 hrs and 45 minutes, in a Commercial flight in a 737 or a A320 etc, Flight time is 1hr 47 minutes.
Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#32 Mar 24, 2015
Truluck wrote:
The only poster who has a pretend kid who posts here is the chatty chick. Coffee, anyone?
ImmaGetMeSome

Spring, TX

#33 Mar 27, 2015
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're my kid.....
Get off of here and do your homework!
Shutup you boot-wearing b i
Texas_Ave

Spring, TX

#35 Mar 31, 2015
SpringTexasDingbat wrote:
Do green olives turn black?
Where does lint come from?
Does The Society For Asking Stupid Questions accepting new members?
Jess/Taste Dix/Spooky/T_Rose/SpringTexasD ingbat

Please get me banned and just post as STD so I can get free from this hellhole. Get all your other personalities to help you. Are you Cays or the Mama to the Baby Killer? She's a nurse too.
Every time you post, I see Cindy M. Anthony, retired nurse, now on disability. How you like them quackers?
Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#36 Mar 31, 2015
Texas_Ave wrote:
<quoted text>
Jess/Taste Dix/Spooky/T_Rose/SpringTexasD ingbat
Please get me banned and just post as STD so I can get free from this hellhole. Get all your other personalities to help you. Are you Cays or the Mama to the Baby Killer? She's a nurse too.
Every time you post, I see Cindy M. Anthony, retired nurse, now on disability. How you like them quackers?
Sybil, take your Bi-Polar meds, talk to your shrink and let him take away your computer. Voila! You are "free from this hellhole". POOF, you will be gone, right back to the funny farm you escaped from
Texas_Ave

Spring, TX

#37 Apr 1, 2015
The correct term is therapist. This is an experiment. Now run along. I'm sure you are just a dirty sock of someone else.
marce-encore

Chula Vista, CA

#38 Apr 1, 2015
Texas_Ave wrote:
The correct term is therapist. This is an experiment. Now run along. I'm sure you are just a dirty sock of someone else.
Was it an experiment when you posted here nonstop for 2 years? You & your pal Kateyez had quite a tag team going.
_Learsi

Spring, TX

#39 Apr 7, 2015
Are you my April Fool's joke? I don't usually respond to questions because I am only here to communicate, not to explain anything. No one is deserving of an explanation. Now, run along like a good little girl.
marce-encore

Chula Vista, CA

#40 Apr 7, 2015
_Learsi wrote:
Are you my April Fool's joke? I don't usually respond to questions because I am only here to communicate, not to explain anything. No one is deserving of an explanation. Now, run along like a good little girl.
So well spoken! And you are not deserving of posting with other humans.

Now run along and go f- u - ck yourself like the nasty piece of work you are.

“Just a nice Bird”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

a bathtub built for two

#41 Apr 7, 2015
marce-encore wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow' you must be angry. Don't let it bug ya.

“Just a nice Bird”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

a bathtub built for two

#42 Apr 7, 2015
marce-encore wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect and like you. pLEASE DON'T LET THAT tEXAS PERSON RUIN YOUR NIGHT.
_Learsi

Spring, TX

#43 Apr 8, 2015
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a stupid azz, I can fly a Mooney from Orlando to DFW in about 4 hrs and 45 minutes, in a Commercial flight in a 737 or a A320 etc, Flight time is 1hr 47 minutes.
Apparently, you have never been in DFW airport. You might want to look it up. It is not just one plane taking off and landing. It is not a simulated life. It is the real thing. It doesn't make any difference about the time increments. The important thing was getting there and getting back in one piece. We've taken flights since then out of Bush IAH and it is even more chaotic and much time needed to check your luggage, security, the works. You have no idea about living in a large place like Houston, Tx or maybe you do. I've never actually read your posts because of your demeanor. Scroll, scroll, scroll.

You mean a flight simulated Mooney. Lots of people do the flight simulator action. It is not the real thing.
Tazo

Spring, TX

#44 Apr 25, 2015
marce-encore wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still upset about the boiled eggs and bitter herbs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,403,817
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 38 min crucifiedguy 1,579
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 52 min Princess Hey 13,062
two words (Jul '10) 56 min Princess Hey 27,859
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 19,097
DNC Screwed The Democrats 4 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 1
News Gay-bashing US pastor feeling the heat from SA 4 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 8

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages